NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I hate it when people chat to other people in the same room as them, while their mic is on. I dont wanna listen to your convo about whats for tea tonight or whatever.

Off the topic of annoying Americans.Has anyone seen that movie on 1up, how noobs will keep alive on GoW?

Stuff like glitches and other things pop up which look pretty useful.

I hate it when people chat to other people in the same room as them, while their mic is on. I dont wanna listen to your convo about whats for tea tonight or whatever.

Rofl, my mum did say good night to me whilst playing GoW last night, did you catch that? :grin:

And Daft, don't fall for stupid scams, just go buy the bloody thing, stop posting about doing it and just do it! Plus how would warranty and returns work with this rubbish, how do you provide proof of purchase, when there was no purchase.

Rofl, my mum did say good night to me whilst playing GoW last night, did you catch that? :grin:

haha no I didnt hear that.

Come to think of it, did anyone hear coming form me a ring tone. It was quite loud, and I was in the dark so I crapped myself. It was my bro from downstairs asking if i was going to watch MOTD.

Off the topic of annoying Americans.Has anyone seen that movie on 1up, how noobs will keep alive on GoW?

Stuff like glitches and other things pop up which look pretty useful.

Yeah, thats really annoying, they need to release the new patch QUICK!

I don't really care for maps, even though they said they were making them and they would be FREE, i mean, I want them but I'm patient for maps...

Yeah in tyro station this guy did this glitch was was walking up the whole train track, and we couldn't see him through the fog, it was really gay

Haha, once I was waiting in a GRAW lobby, and it was quiet obvious that everyone there was a black american "gangsta". Then someone said god knows what a full blown gang war broke out with liberous use of the words nigga.

Thats fairly good of them, considering I'd have paid for them. Although imo things like this should be free.

New maps..score. Raven down ...Black Hawk down....

I love that film anyway.

Just bought Rainbow Six Vegas for £39.98 form Gamestation, gonna play it in a bit.

When you said thursday, was this GMT thursday?

A midnight, new maps, game on Saturday anyone?

I'm up for that. See if I can get some more practice in before then (I need it after last weeks piss poor showing). I think alcohol actually makes me better at Gears... Maybe get some of that in as well.

I'll be there!

Orderd my VGA Cable today, hopefully that'll turn up before then.

Count me in, for once.

Ooh Microsoft is bringing IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) to the 360 in a dashboard upgrade around holiday 07. So my 360 is basically my HD set top box now then. Cool.

anyone looking forward to Crackdown?

I think it looks like it's gonna be a laugh and can't go wrong with online co-op :)

can't wait for the demo on the 18th Jan

and supposedly if you buy it you get automatic entry to the halo 3 beta (although this may just be for US atm)

I should be able to play on saturday night :smile:

My gamertag is now JStocka so add me guys, although let me know who you are from here before doing so. I won't be online for a few days btw as I need to renew my subscription (got code ready but holding it off till thursday)

crackdown looks alright, and no you get beta access (according to GAME) then its a definite buy for me. Looks like you get a lot of freedom in crackdown, being able to scale buildings, do stunts and leap from great height, shud be ace

Is there anywhere I can get hold of the HD DVD drive? (except ebay :))

I've been waiting for ages. I hope they still do King King free with it, cause those dvds aren't cheap!

Damn, anyone rubbish at Gears want to play?

To be fair, I'm no pro.

I'll add ya Stocka, I'm RamarZord on Live.

crackdown looks alright, and no you get beta access (according to GAME) then its a definite buy for me. Looks like you get a lot of freedom in crackdown, being able to scale buildings, do stunts and leap from great height, shud be ace

Don't think the Halo 3 beta is guaranteed with Crackdown, I read you have to be in the top 1000 odd crackdown players in your region within 3 days of its launch or something to get the Halo 3 beta invite.