NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

well the 1080p output doesn't matter to you, but more hdd space will be good for larger marketplace downloads :)

well the 1080p output doesn't matter to you, but more hdd space will be good for larger marketplace downloads :)

Well if thats the only difference who cares! Im ordering on Monday!:yay: :yay: Thanks gmac!

Can anyone tell me if Valves new game 'Portal' is coming to 360? cheers!

Well if thats the only difference who cares! Im ordering on Monday!:yay: :yay: Thanks gmac!

Even hard drive space isn't that important. Unless you want loads of demos games and music on there, but I wouldn't have thought it'd be too much of an issue. I have 12gb left still.

Even hard drive space isn't that important. Unless you want loads of demos games and music on there, but I wouldn't have thought it'd be too much of an issue. I have 12gb left still.

Na I doubt I need the full 20Gb but if I do can't I use an external Harddrive anyway? The only reason I would wait is if the console would be a.) Physicaly smaller, or b.) Quieter...anyone know if this would happen? And does anyone care to guess when this might be announced? (I know that ones a long shot!:heh:)

Cheers!

Can anyone tell me if Valves new game 'Portal' is coming to 360? cheers!
Along with HL2, Episode 1, Episode 2 and Team Fortress 2 in the same case - yes.

Na I doubt I need the full 20Gb but if I do can't I use an external Harddrive anyway? The only reason I would wait is if the console would be a.) Physicaly smaller, or b.) Quieter...anyone know if this would happen? And does anyone care to guess when this might be announced? (I know that ones a long shot!:heh:)

Cheers!

it's kinda hard to guess when a major company is gonna release updated hardware, I doubt they'd be able to make it much smaller and quieter after only one year on the market without taking a loss on again and since they are now (supposedly) making profits on each sale of the current model I doubt they'd want to put a smaller version out there with a smaller profit margin.

But again this is just my opinion and I've been burnt in this sort of situation before by Apple :)

xbox_zephyr.jpg

Ever wonder why Microsoft hasn't released an HDMI cable for the Xbox 360, or whether the AV port was really capable of digital out? Well, here's your answer: we landed pictures of what appears to be the second Xbox 360 -- the Xbox 360 v2, if you will -- codenamed Zephyr. (The original Xbox 360, if you recall, was codenamed Xenon.) The long rumored about and awaited update to the console won't just feature a new, cooler 65nm processor, it's also finally added an HDMI port for full digital 1080p pleasure, as well as a 120GB drive, just what the doctor ordered. The 120GB drive may or may not come bundled with the kit, we don't yet know, just as we also don't yet know how much a Zephyr 360 is going to run (we imagine it'll go for the same price as currently so they can keep up a little on their expanding margin). But our very kind Xbox insider seemed happy to let us know we'd be able to get them "soon."

Source: Engadget

Booo I just got a a 360 the other day booooo booo to microsoft.

We knew this new rendition of the console was coming in the first half of 07 since Sept/Oct last year or so. Reduced heat, not as loud as the current version, HDMI, and 120GB HD.

Halo 3 is my 360 hardware purchase date though.

Act 4 now on Gears of War. I am loving this game. Something about it, the actual gameplay is very simple, so it makes it so much fun. And I like how for a 3rd person shooter it has characters, not some lifeless hero waving a gun around.

And a rare find, where voice acting is actually good.

Halo 3 is my 360 hardware purchase date though.

Same here matey. Or when the price goes down.

:D

Act 4 now on Gears of War. I am loving this game. Something about it, the actual gameplay is very simple, so it makes it so much fun. And I like how for a 3rd person shooter it has characters, not some lifeless hero waving a gun around.

And a rare find, where voice acting is actually good.

The Cole Train is voiced by Terry Tate office linebacker iirc. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6238953685626218421

Terry Tates character's lines are pretty funny.

There are some of the odd places in Gears that I wonder why they put that bit of speech in. Like say when Marcus just gets out of jail. He chats with Dom. Then before they set off, it sounds out of place to me, he just says shit.

omg is that video the Reebok advert or somehing where he absolutely wipes out those employees? That is one funny video.

Terry Tates character's lines are pretty funny.

There are some of the odd places in Gears that I wonder why they put that bit of speech in. Like say when Marcus just gets out of jail. He chats with Dom. Then before they set off, it sounds out of place to me, he just says shit.

omg is that video the Reebok advert or somehing where he absolutely wipes out those employees? That is one funny video.

O RLY?!

orly.gif

MOO MOO

Does anyone know if there is a Gamestation near central London...or Fulham? And if they have the same/better/worse deals than the online store?

O RLY?!

orly.gif

MOO MOO

hehe thats ace

Yesterday =

tryed taking the ports out the back of my 360 and the tv one..took out plug as well. put it all back in place and it worked fine yesterday no error messages.

Today =

First attempt to turn on and i get "E67" again...turned it off then on and happened again.

So i turned on the pc to goto the xbox.com/support thing...as pc was loading up i tryed for the third time and worked fine :confused: .

Tryed the things they suggested on the site like taking the Harddrive out and the memory turn on without them in and it worked fine.

SO HOPEFULLY it will be fine now..:nono:

IF i EVER have to pay to get my 360 fixed in the future this will be my last microsoft console i.e i wont be getting the xbox 3 :shakehead

How long is the warrenty on 360? Is it a year or 3 months? I would have assumed a year but I'm sure I read 3 months. Which is a pisstake.

I've still had no problems with my 360, I must be having some luck for once.

I have had problems with the wireless pad though.

1 year. £80 for an extra year, payable in the first 10 days.

I dunno wether there is unlimited warrenty for release consoles

It was 3 months at first, but M$ just announced like a week or two ago that all new 360's will come with a year, and since you already bought yours, I'm guessing yours is 3 months

Wow thats worse than Sony. If mine breaks within the first year then I'm not replacing it or paying to have it fixed. course, mines fine so I shouldn't be moaning :D

How long is the warrenty on 360? Is it a year or 3 months? I would have assumed a year but I'm sure I read 3 months. Which is a pisstake.

I've still had no problems with my 360, I must be having some luck for once.

I have had problems with the wireless pad though.

All electronics in the EU must, by law, come with a 1 year warranty.