NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well this sucks, on Oblivion I couldnt go to sleep as everytime I did I got turned into a Vampire but one of my missions requires me to rest so I now Im gonna have to look for a sodding cure.

not sure bout oblivion..it looks good but i used to own "morrowwind" (the one before oblivion) on the xbox and i didnt like it..took back few days later.

since i didnt like morrowwind is there much chance of me liking oblivion?

and how much is a xboxlive subsciption plz? (for 1 year)

Well this sucks, on Oblivion I couldnt go to sleep as everytime I did I got turned into a Vampire but one of my missions requires me to rest so I now Im gonna have to look for a sodding cure.

Wow thats crazy?!? Does some keep biting you or something or have you been bnitten? I can have the choice to become one, lol. some guy in the dark brotherhood has told me he can bite me if i want to, so i might take u p his offer one day :D

not sure bout oblivion..it looks good but i used to own "morrowwind" (the one before oblivion) on the xbox and i didnt like it..took back few days later.

I looked on the back of the morrowind box and it looks basically the same as Oblivion. the character on the box looked the same. So i think if you didnt like it you might not like this. But i woud say give it a go. If not just to run around and kil as many people without getting caught by the guards.

as soon as i finish it im gonna do that.

Wow thats crazy?!? Does some keep biting you or something or have you been bnitten? I can have the choice to become one, lol. some guy in the dark brotherhood has told me he can bite me if i want to, so i might take u p his offer one day :D.

I havent a clue why they keep coming and biting me. Im also finding it tedious having to run around getting recommendatiosn for the Guild of Mages. I do agree that the world outside in Oblivion is beautifully done but why is it that all the caves look near enough identical apart from how many passages there are.

and how much is a xboxlive subsciption plz? (for 1 year)

39.99 for the year or 5 quid a month

what advantages are there of being a vampire? can you fly??? lmao

or do you just have to bite like one person a day?

I havent a clue why they keep coming and biting me. Im also finding it tedious having to run around getting recommendatiosn for the Guild of Mages. I do agree that the world outside in Oblivion is beautifully done but why is it that all the caves look near enough identical apart from how many passages there are.

yeah the caves do look nearly identical, but i try not to think about it and wonder whats around the corner. I love the world though, i ran from one place to another, and found some people some ugly people, praying to a statue and its a level 5 quest so i cant do it now. It's massive.

39.99 for the year or 5 quid a month

what advantages are there of being a vampire? can you fly??? lmao

or do you just have to bite like one person a day?

being a vampire, has some good and bad points, you can only go out at night...duuh, however the weating part is cool. if oyueat you stay a vampire and succh, but if you dont eat, day by day you get stronger attributes in some certain areas. Go to Gamefaqs, there was one i had which told you about what happens after each day, like you strength rises up and so on. But when you eat again , everything goes away. Also you become more vulnerable to daylight if you dont eat. Also when i do become vampire im liking the sound of that downloadable Vils lair, a herd of catle to feed off, all for you. lmao :D

Anyone here wanting to get Xbox Live, wait for the camera to come out. It comes with a year's gold subscription.

Anyone here wanting to get Xbox Live, wait for the camera to come out. It comes with a year's gold subscription.

good point-its stupid of them not to offer it without the subscription since i just bloody got it renewed!!! grrrr!!!

I have that preordered. It also comes with a couple of free xbox live games, i think UNO is one.....£54.99 at Gameplay! The camera is £39.99 supposadely so that means your getting 12 months for £15.00

However. My one months Gold free trial ends 10th September, and the camera comes out October 27th i believe...so i may have to buy a 3 month one in between!

Do the 12 month subs have a expire date on them? because by the time the 3month one has ended it will be 10th December! Quite a few days after October 27th isn't it?

mmmmm.

I have that preordered. It also comes with a couple of free xbox live games, i think UNO is one.....£54.99 at Gameplay! The camera is £39.99 supposadely so that means your getting 12 months for £15.00

However. My one months Gold free trial ends 10th September, and the camera comes out October 27th i believe...so i may have to buy a 3 month one in between!

Do the 12 month subs have a expire date on them? because by the time the 3month one has ended it will be 10th December! Quite a few days after October 27th isn't it?

mmmmm.

if they carry on selling the camera with the godl membership then no, not beyond maybe a year after release date.

it comes with Uno and some other game (thats crap) and robotron if you get the one with the 12 month sub. i think-its all on gamespot or 1up.com.

mmmmm.

12 months subscriptions have no expiry date.

It was only the 2 month trials they had on the original Xbox that had expiry dates. You can also add more time to your live account before it runs out, it is just added on.

My Live subscription doesn't run out till next may but I think I'll get that as I was going to get the camera anyway, just for the possible gamerpics I can do with it.

12 months subscriptions have no expiry date.

It was only the 2 month trials they had on the original Xbox that had expiry dates. You can also add more time to your live account before it runs out, it is just added on.

My Live subscription doesn't run out till next may but I think I'll get that as I was going to get the camera anyway, just for the possible gamerpics I can do with it.

Oh right. So i can buy a 3 month one...then when i get the camera i can add the 12 month one onto the remainder of time i have left?

Wow, thats great, I'm gonna have to get the camera then. My live subscription runs out 2 days before Owens, so I suppose I'll have to get a 3 month subscription aswell.

Oh right. So i can buy a 3 month one...then when i get the camera i can add the 12 month one onto the remainder of time i have left?

I was wondering this aswell. When you buy a subscription is that then added onto the remaining time? So if I bought a 3 month one and a year one I'd have a year and 3 months of a subscription?

I wonder if Microsoft will do maybe a similar game to what Sony showed off, if they coulg get the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh, then they could have a pretty cool card game thing with the camera.

So what else can you use the camera for apart from taking pictures of yourself?

I just can justify why i should spend £30 on i for taking pictures of myself.

Also if anyone has watched the latest ign video weekly thing, can anyon tell me what that background is? does it come with the camera? it was like a water/bubbly effect and it shimmered like something was touching it, and it had the dude in the bacground blurred cos of the water?

MUST GET POINTS!!!

People on my friends list are too close to me the musnt overtake me!!!! grrrrr!!!

grrr!!! everytime i go to that inn and try and do that mages guild quest it freezes so i have to turn off my 360!!!

now either my stupid friend of mine has scratched my disc or theres a bug or my 360 is fucked-which is it? lol

WooHoo! I managed to get 50 wins on Survival Tag mode on DOA4, which Im happy with. Now im off to play some Oblivion and try and cure this Vampirism.

got it working! it was a bug not overheating or anything lol

best way of making money in Oblivion?

This means you have Hemophilia. Just go to a church and pray before you go to sleep and you'll be cured.

I was wondering this aswell. When you buy a subscription is that then added onto the remaining time? So if I bought a 3 month one and a year one I'd have a year and 3 months of a subscription?

Yeah, doesn't matter when you add the new subscription.

I always renew mine at least a month before it runs out.

Yeah, doesn't matter when you add the new subscription.

I always renew mine at least a month before it runs out.

Great cheers for that.

Oh so your 'Yid01' 'That Guy'. I didn't know who that was! I will add you now if you like!

Oh and thanks for answering my question rokhed00

I wonder if Microsoft will do maybe a similar game to what Sony showed off, if they coulg get the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh, then they could have a pretty cool card game thing with the camera.

So what else can you use the camera for apart from taking pictures of yourself?

I just can justify why i should spend £30 on i for taking pictures of myself.

Also if anyone has watched the latest ign video weekly thing, can anyon tell me what that background is? does it come with the camera? it was like a water/bubbly effect and it shimmered like something was touching it, and it had the dude in the bacground blurred cos of the water?

you can use it to have video in certain games and so you can have video private chat.

whenever the camera is connected the imag of what it see's will be on the back of the dashboard but im not sure about the water effect one, probably a free download or an effect you can turn on or off in the settings.

some of the cam effects look cool, like the one where it just has an outline of objects in the room and your body :D

i see that "that guy" has 1065 points (sig) can that go up during offline play or is it online only?

also do those points do anything like buy stuff online..unlock stuff etc?

also is there expected to be a price drop of the premium pack soon since they price dropped the core lately?

i see that "that guy" has 1065 points (sig) can that go up during offline play or is it online only?

also do those points do anything like buy stuff online..unlock stuff etc?

also is there expected to be a price drop of the premium pack soon since they price dropped the core lately?

no, they announced the core drop like a couple days ago. no premium drop yet-not till next september i think.

you can gain achievements durinig offline play but when you connect to XBL it uploads to the server if im not mistaken.

thinking of getting a 360?

good point-its stupid of them not to offer it without the subscription since i just bloody got it renewed!!! grrrr!!!

You can get it without the subscription... Someone linked to it on Gameplay.co.uk a few pages back i think.