NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Really close to the end now. I'm on Thorns airship. Don't think I can be arsed to play anymore though today.Hopefully will have finished it soon.

I'm kinda interested in N3 but I doubt its going to be the kind of game I'd like. Not sure, what do you lot think who've played it? Any good?

I was telling Takeo the other night about it. I rate it very highly, sure its very shallow as you just beat the hell out of a massive amount of enemies but the game has a certain charm to it. The music is amazing, I spent about 10 mins just listening to the soothing tune of the menu screen.

I was telling Takeo the other night about it. I rate it very highly, sure its very shallow as you just beat the hell out of a massive amount of enemies but the game has a certain charm to it. The music is amazing, I spent about 10 mins just listening to the soothing tune of the menu screen.

but isnt it frustrating as fcuk that there isnt any checkpoints so when you die you have to restart the level all over again?

how difficult is it as so far as you've played it HoT?

and Oblivion is probably the best 1 player game i've played followed by Kameo then Tomb Raider.

how difficult is it as so far as you've played it HoT?

Its not that hard at all, sure its frustrating when you die and have to start over but like I told you the other night, if you keep dying the level decreases in the level of difficulty so you will pass it eventually.

I really need to get back on it, I have just finished Smallville so I have the time but I think Im getting something as my throat is killing me and I feel kinda lightheaded.

With my last breath I curse Takeo!!!

Its not that hard at all, sure its frustrating when you die and have to start over but like I told you the other night, if you keep dying the level decreases in the level of difficulty so you will pass it eventually.

try telling that to Zelda Freak.

With my last breath I curse Takeo!!!

*:cry:crys in the corner:cry: *

Takeo we got a C on that Kameo game lol. Ive done that level so many times i cant be bothered doing it again.

Doing the second level again for the pooints to unlock stuff through the portal thing and i dont get how you can get anything above an F!

Seriously the best i got was about 1000 ish, then i did it again and got 2 or 3000 . i dont get how you can get such a high score on that level. i m gonna follow a guide or something.

Takeo we got a C on that Kameo game lol. Ive done that level so many times i cant be bothered doing it again.

Doing the second level again for the pooints to unlock stuff through the portal thing and i dont get how you can get anything above an F!

Seriously the best i got was about 1000 ish, then i did it again and got 2 or 3000 . i dont get how you can get such a high score on that level. i m gonna follow a guide or something.

if you ever wanna play it in co-op just message me :D

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

all my match statistics for SF II have been deleted after the update!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

anywho . . i'm on the hunt for points hehe-anyone wanna come round mine and do the SF II ones? lol

Have you used anything other than the X button yet?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

beware whenever Dante posts in this thread!

it means a shit load of screnshots/scans!!! lol

I miss not having a 360 :( can anyone give me one? I want to be part of the community again. Ah well at least I can afford to eat now. :heh:

I miss not having a 360 :( can anyone give me one? I want to be part of the community again. Ah well at least I can afford to eat now. :heh:

eatings over rated.

i know i wont be able to live without my 360 or the internet. damn this fun technology!!!

MS has updated their BC list :yay:

Aggressive Inline

Aquaman: Battle of Atlantis

All Star Baseball 2003

All Star Baseball 2005

Burnout 3: Takedown

Catwoman

Crash Bandicoot: Nitro Kart UPDATED

Counter Strike

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth [updated?]

Dead to Rights

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 UPDATED

ESPN Major League Baseball

Fatal Frame 2

Ford vs. Chevy UPDATED

Freaky Flyers

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows

Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon - Island Thunder

Half Life 2 UPDATED

The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer UPDATED

IndyCar Series 2005

Kabuki Warrior UPDATED

Lego Star Wars II

Links 2004

Magatama UPDATED

Maximum Chase

Mortal Kombat: Deception UPDATED

MTX: Mototrax Featuring Travis Pastrana

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection

MX vs. ATV Unleashed

Outlaw Tennis

Over the Hedge

Sid Meier's Pirates

Richard Burns Rally

Rogue Trooper

Serious Sam

Shincho Mahjong

Smashing Drive

Sneakers UPDATED

Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run

The Legend of Spyro: A Beginning

TAZ: Wanted

True Crime Streets of LA

The Suffering

Trigger Man

Torino Winter Olympics 2006

Vietcong

Wrath Unleashed

X-Men II: Wolverine's Revenge

Have you used anything other than the X button yet?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LMBO, I have used the Y button on the odd ocassion and the B when I have a special ready.

As for getting A ranks on Kameo, basically just dont get hit and try to combo. I find that the A ranks are easier to get on offline co-op rather than online as the doom trolls still appear offline which makes for some major scores.

Where is Shenmue 2, Jet JGR Future and PD Orta in that BC list?

I was wondering the exact same thing. All 3 of thoses games are very high profile and are on alot of peoples most wanted list for BC.

Meh another bollocks update yet again. I want my Street Fighter III damn it!!!

I have just thought, I have just lost all my wins/played data as I was nearing the achievement requirements.

eatings over rated.

i know i wont be able to live without my 360 or the internet. damn this fun technology!!!

Hmm well I am either going to upgrade my computer when I get money agian or get a 360. The thing is my tv is such a pile of shit. Its like some small non hdtv thing that a 360 is a bad idea becuase games just look not so good on it. Although oblivion did look lovely :heart:

Oh man oh man! I have just figured out all of my problems! I get my 360 and use it with my monitor! That way classic picture and now heres the sweet part its right next to my modem! So no wireless bullshit. Guys how do I make this happen? Is it hard and will I get a good picture? Its just some dell monitor very nice though.

Was dat you on Uno just now?

ahuh-i've sent you a friend request too! sorry i was so quiet-i was tired lol

I have just thought, I have just lost all my wins/played data as I was nearing the achievement requirements.

same happened here after the update :mad:

Takeo+Miyazaki-vs-Yid01.png

:D

also . . .

Kingofunrealuk-vs-Domstercool.png

I like it, its like Clash of the Gamercards.

well you stirred it up between me and That Guy :p

Oh man oh man! I have just figured out all of my problems! I get my 360 and use it with my monitor! That way classic picture and now heres the sweet part its right next to my modem! So no wireless bullshit. Guys how do I make this happen? Is it hard and will I get a good picture? Its just some dell monitor very nice though.

You'll need a VGA cable, £17.99 from gameplay.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT0041&title=xbox_360_vga_hd_av_cable

Then you'll have to run the audio through your PC, or perhaps stereo, probably need some sort of adaptor for that.

well you stirred it up between me and That Guy :p

Indeed I did :grin: Nothing like a little healthy competition to get that gamer score up.