NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I need to see how much cash I have, cus I'm not even sure if I can afford Dead Rising that I've got pre ordered at the moment.

I need to see how much cash I have, cus I'm not even sure if I can afford Dead Rising that I've got pre ordered at the moment.

Hmmmm, ditto here tbh. I hate being broke. :(

It seems just about everyone is playing on Saints Row at the moment. I put on my 360 and the majority of people on my friends list were playing away on it.

Yaeh I've seen Saints Row being bloody popular o0 We've nearly sold out of it at work, had abotu 3 copies left on the shelf when I was going, personally i don't see the appeal in it, I played the demo and thought it was pretty crap.

Yaeh I've seen Saints Row being bloody popular o0 We've nearly sold out of it at work, had abotu 3 copies left on the shelf when I was going, personally i don't see the appeal in it, I played the demo and thought it was pretty crap.

i second your good taste!

I couldn't be arsed with buying Saints Row after finding out that there are no bikes, planes or boats.

I couldn't be arsed with buying Saints Row after finding out that there are no bikes, planes or boats.

Edge says you're not missing much.

Come play WoW.

HAha, then you're going to love Just Cause.

Edge says you're not missing much.

Come play WoW.

I'd love to Dan, but I fear my life will be stolen away again by it's orcish claws.
HAha, then you're going to love Just Cause.
Yes, I think i'm the only person here that actually really enjoyed the demo. Not that I did the missions or anything, I just enjoyed spending 15 minutes exploring the island.

hello guys.

I just got my xbox 360 4 days ago and i love it. i wanna make sex with it!:grin:

I'm playing Kameo right now and man...it's the most underrating game ever! I would say that Rare is back in all its glory....

Anyway.. PaDem is my xbox live username

I played and loved the Just Cause demo aswell. I can't believe anyone would pick Saint's Row over it. It's like picking True Crime over GTA.

ive finally finished the main game of blazing anels. no i just need to go back and get all the plances and medals, and im done, then do all the mini games aswell. This game is really good, i cant believe how many people dont have it.

I played and loved the Just Cause demo aswell. I can't believe anyone would pick Saint's Row over it. It's like picking True Crime over GTA.

Well Just Cause doesnt come out till the 22nd thats why people prob got it, And there is Dead Rising coming out before it aswell, also Lego

Thats 3 good games at £40, I cant seeing many people buying Just Cause if they get the other 3

Check out this incredible deal available at a retailer in the USA:

img033.jpg

Bargain!

To be fair I downlowned the demo of Saints Row and thought it was pants then I got the demo disk off a mate with the Saints Row demo on and it was alot more stable. Another thing is to me it seems more playable than GTA, where it was you against the world, it has the aspect that you are apart of a gang. I think its good, like Call of Duty 2 and King Kong are utter rubbish to me. And Gamespot said it was GTA3 with physics

To be fair I downlowned the demo of Saints Row and thought it was pants then I got the demo disk off a mate with the Saints Row demo on and it was alot more stable. Another thing is to me it seems more playable than GTA, where it was you against the world, it has the aspect that you are apart of a gang. I think its good, like Call of Duty 2 and King Kong are utter rubbish to me. And Gamespot said it was GTA3 with physics

hey, i played a bit of Call of Duty 2, and i loved its demo, and both were better than what i've seen/heard/played of Saints Row. give it oooo, gice it 5 or 6 days and all you'll see is Dead Rising on your friends list-FACT.

Saints Row was well timed and is a solid enough game, but it doesnt do anything interesting and its arrival just at the end of the 'summer drought' was genius.

Microsoft recently announced that X06, the Xbox brand experience for the gaming and entertainment industries, will be held on September 27 and 28 this year in the glamorous, cosmopolitan and cultural city of Barcelona. This year's exclusive event will welcome Europe’s top media, partners, publishers and developers to the Spanish city to experience the incredible evolution of the Xbox 360 console and the exciting offerings it will bring to Europe.

At X06 Microsoft will unveil more plans for the Xbox 360, showcase the depth of the upcoming next-generation lineup of games, the next wave of accessories and new world-class Xbox Live entertainment experiences, along with the latest Games for Windows announcements.

For the first time, Microsoft will welcome South Africa, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland to the event. It has recently been announced that Xbox 360 will launch in these countries by the end of 2006.

Previous X0 events have been the setting for high-profile announcements such as the European pricing details for Xbox (2001); Xbox Live, and the acquisition of Rare (2002); the unveiling of new Xbox branding (2003), and the fantastic launch games lineup for Xbox 360 (2005). This year’s event will be no exception, and visitors to the Barcelona event should expect to be blown away with exclusive news announcements and amazing next generation gaming experiences.

As always, third party publishers and developers will have a strong presence, and will be using X06 as a platform to unveil major announcements and showcase forthcoming Xbox 360 and Games for Windows titles.

Note: Invitations will be sent out to the members of the press soon.

Source: Xbox.com

Give it 5 or 6 days and all you'll see is Dead Rising on your friends list-FACT.

Very true, I think most people will be buy Dead Rising. Im not happy Marshmellow 7 of these boards already has it

*shakes angry fist*

Just come back from france.... alots happened. Gonna get HD telly hopefully this month. any recommendatoins? also gonna preorder DR and trade in for TD:U this weekend.

Just come back from france.... alots happened. Gonna get HD telly hopefully this month. any recommendatoins? also gonna preorder DR and trade in for TD:U this weekend.

i got my sony bravia some weeks ago for just 950 euros! at carrefour. one word: perfection

I have just got the Samsung LE32R74BDX Its amazing form 247

Site if you want it ---> Here

I have just got the Samsung LE32R74BDX Its amazing form 247

Site if you want it ---> Here

GAAAAH if only i had the moeny :( stupid studenty-ness i'll barely have enough money to live and buy a game a month :(