NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You can get it without the subscription... Someone linked to it on Gameplay.co.uk a few pages back i think.

cheers for that

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT0146&title=xbox_live_vision_(camera)

same price as a wireless controller lol

desite what rokhed has said i may get this http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT1024&title=nyko_intercooler_360

my 360 is getting way to hot, i thought maybe lying it in the horizontal position may help but nope :(

very much so :) may get when test drive unlimited comes out and hold off getting a Wii until xmas.

Gunna pop into GAME tomorrow and see what price they can do for me etc...should be open tomorrow hopefully on bank hols

prob be around £290-300 for console and game

£14.99 for battery pack

christ £59.99 for wireless adaptor :ohttp://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11273&mid=327033 any other way so is cheaper?

xbox live membership comes with the xbox yes? for a few months?

putting the prices down is making this look expensive now

very much so :) may get when test drive unlimited comes out and hold off getting a Wii until xmas.

Gunna pop into GAME tomorrow and see what price they can do for me etc...should be open tomorrow hopefully on bank hols

prob be around £290-300 for console and game

£14.99 for battery pack

christ £59.99 for wireless adaptor :ohttp://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11273&mid=327033 any other way so is cheaper?

xbox live membership comes with the xbox yes? for a few months?

putting the prices down is making this look expensive now

with the 360 you get one month of live gold free.

go to gamestation and get any two brand new 360 games and the 360 premium for 339.99.

you can just use an ethernet cable (you get one with the 360) to connect to live.

i'd say you'll want the wireless steering wheel and peddles when it comes out-it comes bundled with PGR3 too :D

defo get a play and charge kit cos it goes through batterys like nothing else!

i spent 400 in all then i got more preowned games so i prob spent 500 in total in the first week of owning a 360 incl. getting the console.

This means you have Hemophilia. Just go to a church and pray before you go to sleep and you'll be cured.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip I iwll give it a go tomorrow. I started trying to get the cure but it was annoying loosing life in the day so I didnt bother saving it.

go to gamestation and get any two brand new 360 games and the 360 premium for 339.99.

I should probably know what Game's bundles are... I blame it on the fact I was banished to the stockroom for two days.

I should probably know what Game's bundles are... I blame it on the fact I was banished to the stockroom for two days.

Game never seem to impress me on their hardware bundles-oh and i saw that evil manager again-im sure she has something against me!

gave me some bloody dirty looks yesterday! cowbag! i was only looking for preowned singstar games and showing my two mates the Wii on that video they have looping. maybe my talking about games in a games store upset her? or was it the fact that she couldnt condescend to me about anything i was saying!

grrrrr some people!!!!

cool will ave a word with game bout that gamestation deal see if they can match/beat it (i want it all on my GAME card as it will save me bout £10 at least)

good idea for the steering wheel will ave to keep a eye on that see what people think of it etc.

cheers for your help takeo

cool will ave a word with game bout that gamestation deal see if they can match/beat it (i want it all on my GAME card as it will save me bout £10 at least)

good idea for the steering wheel will ave to keep a eye on that see what people think of it etc.

cheers for your help takeo

no probs mate-look forward to getting 'pwnd' by you soon lol

also the wheel is set to cost $150 dont ask me how many GBP but prob 75-85.

Game never seem to impress me on their hardware bundles-oh and i saw that evil manager again-im sure she has something against me!

gave me some bloody dirty looks yesterday! cowbag! i was only looking for preowned singstar games and showing my two mates the Wii on that video they have looping. maybe my talking about games in a games store upset her? or was it the fact that she couldnt condescend to me about anything i was saying!

grrrrr some people!!!!

I know we have a 2 game from a selection of eight for some price...and I think an any 2 game as well. Can't remember though.

She's evil, you have to accept it.

cool will ave a word with game bout that gamestation deal see if they can match/beat it

No, they can't.

I know we have a 2 game from a selection of eight for some price...and I think an any 2 game as well. Can't remember though.

She's evil, you have to accept it.

or i could slip some arsenic into her tea she leaves on the side by the counter!!!

mwahahahahaaaaa fat arsed bitch is gunna die!!! heheheheheheheheheeee *eyes wander wildly with much hand rubbingness*

no probs mate-look forward to getting 'pwnd' by you soon lol

I have just thought, after all the trash talking we do on here and via Live I have yet to play you at a single game Takeo.

I have just thought, after all the trash talking we do on here and via Live I have yet to play you at a single game Takeo.

YEAH I KNOW!!!!! we were going to play BFME 2 before you got rid of it due to your addiction and sudden moment of clarity before plunging back into darkness.

got burnout HoT? im playing it later tonight.. . .

wait we have played on halo 2!!! if that counts cos its not a 360 title :P

YEAH I KNOW!!!!! we were going to play BFME 2 before you got rid of it due to your addiction and sudden moment of clarity before plunging back into darkness.

got burnout HoT? im playing it later tonight.. . .

wait we have played on halo 2!!! if that counts cos its not a 360 title :P

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I did much killing that day I forgot you were even playing lol. I aint got burnout but I can get ahold of it as my mates got it. I really want to play a game where aload of us R-Eers can just hook up and have a laugh.

i hate on other forums etc people say "o halo3 is only good game coming on xbox" yea bloody right they have best lineup to me..playing TFC2 over xboxlive in me gamesroom listening to music and having a few cans is gunna own all

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I did much killing that day I forgot you were even playing lol. I aint got burnout but I can get ahold of it as my mates got it. I really want to play a game where aload of us R-Eers can just hook up and have a laugh.

hey! i killed yo a fair few times in them games :D

maybe a quick poll thread will prove which 360 game most people have?

then we can rganise a huage gaming orgy one night :D

i hate on other forums etc people say "o halo3 is only good game coming on xbox" yea bloody right they have best lineup to me..playing TFC2 over xboxlive in me gamesroom listening to music and having a few cans is gunna own all

what forums? if its gamespots console wars-i've spent waaay too many hours posting in there grrrrrrrrr!

well thats not very good is it :) what happened to there price match thing then?

Price matching was on games (its rare we price match any more, depends on the store on who they do it with. However its normally only Gamestation as they can't with supermarkets because of a long reason). Bundles are different. The company orders a hugeass quantity of games for cheap, hence why they can sell them for cheaper.

what forums? if its gamespots console wars-i've spent waaay too many hours posting in there grrrrrrrrr!

those gamespot forum are funny its full of fanboys unlike anything ive ever seen i do post on there recently thou i used to just have a little look what news people have come across

My gamertag is Linkified all, I got my 360 got N3 and PD0 must get myself more games and Microsoft points its way better than I thought it could be I'm hooked.

You guys were so right its unbelievable thank you for making me see sense

My gamertag is Linkified all, I got my 360 got N3 and PD0 must get myself more games and Microsoft points its way better than I thought it could be I'm hooked.

You guys were so right its unbelievable thank you for making me see sense

no probs-get texas hold'em and uno and geometry wars and cloning clyde.

and get Burnout too :D

and . . .

OBLIVION!!!!!

where did you get it from? how much etc?

I got it for total price of £319.99 at Game with 2 games, at Gamestation it was £339.99. Probs take back N3, its so unforgiving- probs change it for table tennis and get a few extra games.

Takeo I moved my 360 on the 360 box, abot 3-5cm futher out and there was an immediate temperature reduction. Hope this helps, hope to have a game on texas hold em.

P.S. This is an idea why don't we create a clan.

I got it for total price of £319.99 at Game with 2 games, at Gamestation it was £339.99. Probs take back N3, its so unforgiving- probs change it for table tennis and get a few extra games.

Takeo I moved my 360 on the 360 box, abot 3-5cm futher out and there was an immediate temperature reduction. Hope this helps, hope to have a game on texas hold em.

P.S. This is an idea why don't we create a clan.

mines about 13cm away and is on a hifi so its got plenty of ventalation.

im up for poker tomorrow night :D

get oblivion!!!!

or burnout!!!

I think you mean Oblivion AND Burnout. Still don't think Burnout Revenge is as good as Burnout 2.

Check it out ppl 1205 gamerpoints. Thats a few more than you isn't it Takeo? I need to brag before I get my arse kicked at PDZ tomorrow.

Congrats on getting a 360 ZeldaFreak I will add you to my friendslist sometime today, hopefully we can get a decent game of PDZ going sometime.

Takeo im still laughing at the whole Hero of Time birthday mix up :grin: