NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Does anyone know if Game are open this monday plz,

Thank you.

P.S. I need to pick up my lovely games and sell them one Xbox

of course they are, its a bloody bank holiday- KA-CHING!!!!

and BTW stop bigging yourself up, cos right now your looking like a prick in the eyes of everyone on this thread i think. just get your bloody 360 and try and add people from here. they'll accept just to beat your sorry ass.

Many of you will be familiar with Jeff Minter, author of such 8-bit classics as Gridrunner, Trip-a-Tron, Mama Llama, Hover Bovver, Iridis Alpha and Meta-Galactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of Time. And of course Tempest 2000 for the Atari Jaguar. Most recently he co-authored the Xbox 360 music visualizer.

Well, he's just posted some screenshots from his latest game, Space Giraffe, due to be released on Xbox Live Arcade later this year.

060825_space_giraffe_04.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_03.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_02.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_01.jpg

sg8cl8.jpg

sg1jv0.jpg

sg3ht6.jpg

sg5zz1.jpg

OOOOOH i like the look of it, any word on gameplay?

...Can anyone else see "C_unt" in the bottom picture?

yep, i wonder what all the swear words are about! maybe the first 18 rated Live Arcade game :p

Well Space Giraffe was Unity for the gamecube first but it go cancelled.

You are in control of the giraffe(ship). Generally it fires from its hooves but if you make it raise a hoof and hover it over a channel, it'll fire from that hoof too (up to a point, you can't do that indefinitely).

As you shoot stuff the tail grows longer. The length of the tail determines how many things get smart bombed when you press the smart bomb button - the segments of the tail explode sequentially, taking out one enemy with each segment.

If you keep the tail until the end of the level, it'll explode as you leave the surface, yielding bonus points as it does so.

There will be a "helper" you can get as a powerup but it won't be a space giraffe.

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

space_giraffe.gif

Well Space Giraffe was Unity for the gamecube first but it go cancelled.

You are in control of the giraffe(ship). Generally it fires from its hooves but if you make it raise a hoof and hover it over a channel, it'll fire from that hoof too (up to a point, you can't do that indefinitely).

As you shoot stuff the tail grows longer. The length of the tail determines how many things get smart bombed when you press the smart bomb button - the segments of the tail explode sequentially, taking out one enemy with each segment.

If you keep the tail until the end of the level, it'll explode as you leave the surface, yielding bonus points as it does so.

There will be a "helper" you can get as a powerup but it won't be a space giraffe.

space_giraffe.gif

all you had to say was thats its Unity! so glad he's making it again, but i think its doubtfull it'll come out this year unless he's been developing it since it got canned on GC.

in 360 problem news. . .

:(

WHY THE FUCK DOES MY 360 KEEP FREEZING WHEN I PLAY DVDS!!!

its bloody annoying cos i have to get off my skinny arse and turn it off at the power button and loose my place in the DVD.

i've moved it to the less pretty hrizontal position in a bid to help this problem.

anyone else experienced it?

of course they are, its a bloody bank holiday- KA-CHING!!!!

and BTW stop bigging yourself up, cos right now your looking like a prick in the eyes of everyone on this thread i think. just get your bloody 360 and try and add people from here. they'll accept just to beat your sorry ass.

I simply asked a question that was all, all you had to say is that they wouldn't be open, normally shops I have been to on a bank holiday such as Bainbridges and Fenwicks have been closed.

I simply asked a question that was all, all you had to say is that they wouldn't be open, normally shops I have been to on a bank holiday such as Bainbridges and Fenwicks have been closed.

sorry about that, i have a knack of exploding at weird moments and to be fair, what you've been posting on here hasnt done you any favours.

WHY THE FUCK DOES MY 360 KEEP FREEZING WHEN I PLAY DVDS!!!

its bloody annoying cos i have to get off my skinny arse and turn it off at the power button and loose my place in the DVD.

i've moved it to the less pretty hrizontal position in a bid to help this problem.

anyone else experienced it?

Mine didnt play right when I first got it so I changed the settings to 50hz or 60hz cant remember which and this sorted the problem out. When Microsoft did the dashboard update it sorted it self out.

can i add you lot when i get my 360 back?

of course you can add me-esp if your a fan of late night poker or PDZ sessions

Mine didnt play right when I first got it so I changed the settings to 50hz or 60hz cant remember which and this sorted the problem out. When Microsoft did the dashboard update it sorted it self out.

well mine has played up like that 3 times in the past 2 weeks grrrr! and its fully updated.

Konami's clarification about Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Some web sites have the report (or an expression which is possible to mislead) that Konami's soccer game "Pro Evolution Soccer 6" will be an exclusive title for Xbox 360, but such a fact doesn't exist.

We are developing "Pro Evolution Soccer 6" for multiple platforms to be played by many fans.

www.konami.jp

Does anyone know if Game are open this monday plz,

Thank you.

P.S. I need to pick up my lovely games and sell them one Xbox

Yes. 10-4 but all should be open. (I guess unless its in a shopping centre thats not open, but I doubt that in Newcastle.)

Okay read that and its kinda unclear. Yes basically.

Many of you will be familiar with Jeff Minter, author of such 8-bit classics as Gridrunner, Trip-a-Tron, Mama Llama, Hover Bovver, Iridis Alpha and Meta-Galactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of Time. And of course Tempest 2000 for the Atari Jaguar. Most recently he co-authored the Xbox 360 music visualizer.

Well, he's just posted some screenshots from his latest game, Space Giraffe, due to be released on Xbox Live Arcade later this year.

060825_space_giraffe_04.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_03.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_02.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_01.jpg

sg8cl8.jpg

sg1jv0.jpg

sg3ht6.jpg

sg5zz1.jpg

Great news, Jeff Minter is god.

Konami's clarification about Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Some web sites have the report (or an expression which is possible to mislead) that Konami's soccer game "Pro Evolution Soccer 6" will be an exclusive title for Xbox 360, but such a fact doesn't exist.

We are developing "Pro Evolution Soccer 6" for multiple platforms to be played by many fans.

www.konami.jp

From what i understand, is that the NEXT GEN pro evo is exclusive to xbox 360, not pro evo 6 altogether.

Its exclusive for a year along with FIFA 07

Major Nelson

This is the full audio from the Press Briefing given today at the Leipzig Game Convention. This keynote is partially in German and partially in English. In this keynote it was announced (among other things) that ProEvo Soccer 6 and FIFA 07 will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 for the next 12 months.

I saw som new images of the new battlefield game for 360. It looks rad. Finaly you can destroy random buildings realisticly. Blow a hole in a wall high up and use it as a sniper nest ^^

For those who are interested Moto GP £24.99 at play.com

Also, I just have recieved the new season of Smallville but I have DOA4 on just to rack the time up for the achievement so if anyone is sending me messages and Im not replying its because im not there ;)

does it justhave to be running then? I mean on the menu or playing the demo? Or do you have to be in a game mode?

I went into Gamestation yesterday, and they had steal of the weeks, Prey for £30, and DOA4 for £30. i think or it may have been £25. but if you want them, then theyre cheap. im wondering if i wasnt DOA4, just for a fighting game, but Dead rising is out in a week and a bit, and i saving up for that.

I saw som new images of the new battlefield game for 360. It looks rad. Finaly you can destroy random buildings realisticly. Blow a hole in a wall high up and use it as a sniper nest ^^

Pictures?

Link?

Something?

Anything?

Will the XBox 360 remain 199.99 until at least next Xmas, because it seems reasonable for next year when prices will have dropped for games.

£50 brick and mortar prices for Xbox 360 games is sheer lunacy. I really need to start ordering online, more so when Game disband their 10 Day Returns thing.

Will the XBox 360 remain 199.99 until at least next Xmas, because it seems reasonable for next year when prices will have dropped for games.

Im pretty sure its a permanent price drop.

Right.

Okay.

So my 360 has been sitting there quietly for quite some time.

I need a new game.

I have COD2, PDZ, Table Tennis and PGR3.

Aswell as Halo 2, which I am annoyed with.

Mainly because I cant stop getting owned on Live.

But never mind that.

I had Kameo, but thought it was lame.

Any suggestions for a new game?