NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

AWESOME. Anything 24 related gets my vote.

What about the cancellation of it? :P

I'm going to follow a different kind of calendar this Christmas. Instead of opening a chocolate in the leadup to Christmas, I will watch a single episode of 24 series 1 every day.

How is this related to the 360? I'll watch it on there if I get one.

A noble endeavour.

I might join you on this venture, but what series? I haven't watched series 3 in ages, so maybe that one.

A noble endeavour.

I might join you on this venture, but what series? I haven't watched series 3 in ages, so maybe that one.

Series 3 it is, I haven't watched any 3 for ages either. Anyone else who wants to join us in the 24 Season 3 Countdown to Christmas Daily Excellent Tell me Where the Bomb is! Marathon is welcome.

I have season 1/2/3 on DVD and I think I watched them ALL in one week a few months back... yeah about one week. It was... awesome. I felt like Jack Bauer haha.

Anyway they should release the PS2 24 game on Xbox 360 with killer HDTV graphics ;)

Tempted you should be. Shall we just go over to General and start a 24 thread instead of chatting up a storm here in 360 country?

Series 3 it is, I haven't watched any 3 for ages either. Anyone else who wants to join us in the 24 Season 3 Countdown to Christmas Daily Excellent Tell me Where the Bomb is! Marathon is welcome.

Count me out then.

Since i haven't watched any of the series i was going to buy Series 1 and watch that, but i dont want to ruin my experience by buying series 3 ahead of any other series.

*insert sad anime smiley*

*insert sad anime smiley*

You are probably looking for:

T_T or ;_;.

Thank god ray falling doesn't come to this thread... god i hate him.

anyway

what do you think i should buy first? xbox live subscription or a second controller?

Xbox live subscription, then Halo 2. You will not find many other console games as fun online.

I'm gonna get second controller first and then sort out xbox live in january

OK, i would like to know when you preordered your Xbox360's and if you've heard anything about if your getting one or not??? Someone over at gamefaqs forum said the allocation figures are going out this week? Although i doubt it!

So....August 17th from Gameplay! I bet i still don't get one..... :hmm:

See i would be actually getting really really exicted now, but i keep thinking i haven't got one, so it's dampening my spirits! I would hate to wait all this time and be told i wouldn't be getting one till 2006!!!!! :sad:

I dont think I have a prayer of getting one now but have they even announced what titles are going to be out come release day? Thats the main reason why I didnt pre-order the thing.

Well confirmed games are:

Condemned

Amped 3

Kameo

Activisions games (CoD2 etc)

Well confirmed games are:

Condemned

Amped 3

Kameo

Activisions games (CoD2 etc)

Well i was getting all of them! Although i'm REALLY please Kameo and Condemned are in the list! I'm pretty sure King Kong will be out as well! :D

Im gonna choose 2 games for launch.. definatley PGR3, what else? I want Kameo, but once you finish it gets borring, and PD0 is meant to be crap, apart from the gfx, but it has co-op, and online ... ;(

ugh? I want CoD2, but my bro has to agree with me on any game...

Im gonna choose 2 games for launch.. definatley PGR3, what else? I want Kameo, but once you finish it gets borring, and PD0 is meant to be crap, apart from the gfx, but it has co-op, and online ... ;(

ugh? I want CoD2, but my bro has to agree with me on any game...

How can you say its ment to be crap? no one has played a finihsed version and most places love it :\, its just been over hyped thats all.

OK, i would like to know when you preordered your Xbox360's and if you've heard anything about if your getting one or not??? Someone over at gamefaqs forum said the allocation figures are going out this week? Although i doubt it!

See i would be actually getting really really exicted now, but i keep thinking i haven't got one, so it's dampening my spirits! I would hate to wait all this time and be told i wouldn't be getting one till 2006!!!!! :sad:

I place my pre order on 18th august and it says in my account that the item will be dispatched on the 30th november or 1st december. Gameplay have said any one who ordered after the 18th august may have to wait.

Frickin calm down Owen, you'll be fine, and if you're not the most you'll have to wait is a few days not 2006. Jeez.

All this stuff about their being limited stock is made up by Microsoft anyway.

Frickin calm down Owen, you'll be fine, and if you're not the most you'll have to wait is a few days not 2006. Jeez.

All this stuff about their being limited stock is made up by Microsoft anyway.

God i've been told! Sorry Sir!

Not everyone is a 'calm' as you about it Stocka, remember that! I'm pleased you feel so confident that your going to get one, i wish i was the same....

Now leave me alone you nasty boy! :wink:

I ordered mine on the 18th from Gameplay. I think we will get to know if we are going to get one as soon as its released in the US.

Not long to wait now

I ordered mine on the 18th from Gameplay. I think we will get to know if we are going to get one as soon as its released in the US.

Not long to wait now

I think people who preordered 17/18 should get one! Although LOADS have preordered of Gameplay!

Fingers Crossed! :hehe:

I wish i was in America now! The Xbox360 is released in a couple of weeks....Still....

25 DAYS TO GO! Not long now! :hehe: