NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Perfect Dark Zero or Dead or Alive 4?

Keep in mind I despise games that are too hard and piss me off, whereas I have a bit of leeway (excuse the spelling, we make our own words up in Scotland) for the odd shitty element of shooters.

Perfect Dark Zero, its awsome, amazing, outstanding.

DOA4 is brilliant, but i feel PDZ has the edge.

Perfect Dark Zero, its awsome, amazing, outstanding.

DOA4 is brilliant, but i feel PDZ has the edge.

Keep in mind Colin's been Halo 2ing with us for about a year now, so he's gotten used to what a good first person shooter is like.

:| I don't think PDz will be in my 360 anymore. ;/

Maybe if Rare makes an update of some kind.

As us veterans know.. Halo 2 is the best Online FPS on Xbox, No doubt.

Get you's *Does gay wave*.

Anyways PDZ is better than Halo2 imo but not better than Halo C.E.

Perfect Dark Zero could be infinitely improved by using the same aiming system as Halo. Then we'd just have to deal with the soulless single-player and charmless aesthetics.

A few ok looking games in a month isn't exactly madness.

There ok games to you, but many people are looking forward to Ghost Recon, Tomb Raider and Elder Scrolls as they are going to be superb.

Atleast I see I'm not the only one who prefers PDZ multi over Halo 2s. I just find it to be more fun than halos, it's not that halo is bad or anything I just seem to have more fun on PDZ.

Atleast I see I'm not the only one who prefers PDZ multi over Halo 2s. I just find it to be more fun than halos, it's not that halo is bad or anything I just seem to have more fun on PDZ.

You aren't the only one.

The only good thing about Halo 2 is the match making system, the game itself is a pretty generic FPS really.

You aren't the only one.

The only good thing about Halo 2 is the match making system, the game itself is a pretty generic FPS really.

It's more the community feel of Halo 2 that really makes it what it is. Theres nothing like kicking ass with your own friends.

On another note!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT ALL THE COSTUMES ON DOA!

Halo 2 multiplayer is horrible, probably because it has no bots! The co-op story is fantastic though, not to sure if i prefer PDZ to Halo 2's single/co-op mode though.

I LOVE PDZ's multiplayer! :grin:

Halo 2 multiplayer is horrible, probably because it has no bots! The co-op story is fantastic though, not to sure if i prefer PDZ to Halo 2's single/co-op mode though.

I LOVE PDZ's multiplayer! :grin:

We're talking about multiplayer over Live, here.

Run along you little scamp.

Theres nothing like kicking ass with your own friends.

*resists temptation to make joke*

I LOVE PDZ's multiplayer!

Play it on Live, and you might change your mind.

I agree with those guys, because we're friends and friends stick their dicks in each other's asses as often as possible. Except Jordan. Jordan will forever receive.

I agree with those guys, because we're friends and friends stick their dicks in each other's asses as often as possible. Except Jordan. Jordan will forever receive.

Thats okay, your cock is so small I hardly feel it anyway. It's all about Mike ;)

We're talking about multiplayer over Live, here.

Run along you little scamp.

Yeah i know you were?

I'm just saying i hate Halo 2's multiplayer, and i doubt i would change my mind playing it over live!

Now run along you little scamp! :D

Yeah i know you were?

I'm just saying i hate Halo 2's mutliplayer and i doubt i would change my mind over live... :heh:

How can you hate it if you've never even played it properly?

How can you hate it if you've never even played it properly?

Christ i wish i never said anything. I can hate and like which-ever game i want!

It's better then me lying and saying i love it just to be the same as everyone else!

;)

but not totally playing a game and choosing to hate it to be different

as someone posted, dont start a halo 2 argument, coz halo 2 will win.

It was the goldeneye of last gen. It owned, end of story.

I'm just saying i hate Halo 2's multiplayer, and i doubt i would change my mind playing it over live!
Okay, let me try and bring it down to your level:

Halo 2 multiplayer is horrible, probably because it has no bots!
You claim that it sucks because it has no bots. You can play it over Live with upto 15 other players, who eliminate the need for bots. Yet you claim you wouldn't enjoy it over Live?

The mind boggles at the logic.

Okay, let me try and bring it down to your level:

You claim that it sucks because it has no bots. You can play it over Live with upto 15 other players, who eliminate the need for bots. Yet you claim you wouldn't enjoy it over Live?

The mind boggles at the logic.

I may not enjoy playing with real people on Halo 2 or PDZ multiplayer? I like Bots, B.O.T'S!

Halo 2's multiplayer isn't for me! and you know what? I'm so pleased i'm able to have a different view on something!

Thankyou, Good-night! :D