NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Can i just remind people that if i have them on my friends list can they give me good rep please cause ive just checked all mine now.

Cheers.

Source: Gamespot.com

This will probably be my next game, pity that scheme is in the US only.

Probably all be either on the game disk or on the marketplace.

Probably all be either on the game disk or on the marketplace.

Yup!

So who's buying it anyway? I know i am, i love Revenge. Replaying it with new stuff is even better.

Yup!

So who's buying it anyway? I know i am, i love Revenge. Replaying it with new stuff is even better.

Not sure really, I don't know if it's got enough new content to warrant it.

I love my 360

..err..

it plays games that i bought for it

..yes it does

(positives people, we need positives!)

Ive never really gave burnout games a try, im not sure why they have botherd me, i think i will try this one at some point though.

I played a demo of it on the Xbox, thing is, i played Burnout 3 for hours and hours and i don't know wherever i'm interested anymore!

I would like to see what the graphics are like, i'm expecting superb things! Then again it's another racing game isn't it?

I aren't buying Revenge again. I've already finished it on my original Xbox. I'll just buy the next Burnout when that arrives. It's not like I haven't got anything else to play *looks at giant pile of games* >.<

Playing Phantom Dust on Xbox at the moment. :)

I gather Ubisoft is making this? With their

"Offical game of the movie LOLOLOLOLOL" added to the end of it.

Although the concept art does look very nice, Nightcrawler's especially.

Finally just finished Kameo (i've been busy on PGR3 and COD2 recently).

The ending is great! Unfortunately, it's followed by the worst credits in the world! They look like they were done on Powerpoint.

I honestly can't be bothered to get all the fruit things. But seeing as I missed out on an achevement (the FREED 'someone-or-other' one) because my Live connection was off at the time, I wonder if I play throught that mission again, I'll get it that time.

Finally just finished Kameo (i've been busy on PGR3 and COD2 recently).

The ending is great! Unfortunately, it's followed by the worst credits in the world! They look like they were done on Powerpoint.

I honestly can't be bothered to get all the fruit things. But seeing as I missed out on an achevement (the FREED 'someone-or-other' one) because my Live connection was off at the time, I wonder if I play throught that mission again, I'll get it that time.

Finished it today as well! I'm watching the end-credits now and your right! I loved this game!

I think i got 56 of the fruits, so i reckon i'll try and find them all!

I decided to give Perfect Dark Zero another chance, and I can happily confirm it sucks tender ass. God, I wish I could take this back. I really, really wish I could take it back and then burn the £50 it cost me as punishment for even considering this worthless circle of steaming shite.

Moto GP 2006 360 has been delayed until May!

March won't be nowhere near as expensive now, hopefully.

My list of 360 games i was going to buy in March has been slashed quite a bit now and i'm pretty surprised so many games have been delayed again. Perhaps they were no-where near finished when the 360 was even released?

Mustn't forget Metroid Prime: Hunters though! Cannot wait for that! :grin:

you dont HAVE to get a game soon as it comes out you know, you must have enough to play at the mo anyhow.

Way-hey! Full-Auto got 5.5 in the US OXM.

Bollocks to everyone who said it was just an early build! It really IS shit!

Doesn't really bother me, I enjoyed the demo and I can only enjoy the game more. I noticed that you can now aim with the right stick in the demo to blow down bridges and stuff to block opponents.

Lost Kingdoms got ripped by every magazine bar like two, and I thought that game was good. I don't trust a magazine that gave Wreckless 9.1 anyway.

P.S Supposedly EGM just gave Full Auto and 8/8/8.5

Elder Scrolls: CE has been added for preorder on Game.net if anyone is interested! cost £49.99!

It's release date is a vague Q2 2006 at the mo.

Well, I just got Full Auto through the door, so I will find out shit it really is

Well, I just got Full Auto through the door, so I will find out shit it really is

Let me know what you think! I cancelled my preorder, i wasn't to sure, hopefully i did the right thing.

I've just bought King Kong, new and still sealed, from ebay for £25.

That'll do!

Im just gonna lend King Kong off a lad in work, spending £2.50 per 100 GP's sounds like a bad deal :P

But SOME people don't want it for the gamerpoints...?

I remember when I first played the 360 demo pod. I played COD2 and Kameo and was brutally disappointed with the graphics of them both. I realise now that they are quite lovely, and that I was expecting too much, but at the time, it was being REALLY hyped. It wasn't until I played the Kong demo, with it's lovely lighting and bump maps that I though WOW, I really want one...

For all those petrol heads amongst us, there is some new content for Project Gotham Racing 3 that has appeared on the marketplace.

Items available contain a FREE gamer picture, ‘ooOOOoo’ I hear you cry. Yes indeed, as the gamer picture displays, this is part of the PGR 100. What is the PGR 100? Well it’s an event being held on Monday 6 February, were lead footed gamers are offered 100 Opportunities, 100 Spectacular Prizes and 100 Winners!

"All you have to do to enter part one of the contest is to Fire up Xbox Live Silver or Gold on your Xbox 360 and download the specially designed PGR 100 Gamer Picture from Xbox Live Marketplace between 12:01pm GMT on Monday February 6, 2006 and 11.59am GMT on March 10, 2006. That's it!

All those who download the Gamer Picture between the dates specified will be entered automatically into a draw to win unique limited edition Xbox 360s and the first precious places in the PGR 100."

Could you be one of the lucky few to enter the draw and participate in one of four upcoming events? If you’re interested find out more by visiting the PGR100 page.

PGR100 Page: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/news/pgr100/

Annoying thing is, I downloaded that gamerpicture a few days ago... hopefully i can just delete it and download it again.