NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I did have the red lights ages ago, but since then I have had no problems with it.

You can add the one in GAME that I was whoring yesterday to the good list too, seems it was just yours Owen. :)

Seems it was. My only worry is that i literally didn't touch it and had no problems at all for over 2 months, i really did look after it. I really just hope this isn't a thing which 'will' happen over-time to every 360.

Thankfully this did not happen in March when GRAW, FNR3 and the others come out otherwise i would of been even more dissapointed. I just hope for a quick transaction, i should have my replacement by next friday (24th Feb) and i hopefully have shadow of the colossus to battle through to pass the time.

:)

Just wanted to post an update on the situation given the recent "bad-Xbox360" junk flying around these parts. I can happilly confirm my Xbox 360 is still working fine.

I repeat for you now:

My Xbox 360 is working fine.

Excellent news, excellent news.

The ratio is looking better by the day.

Poor, shitty, Owen-owned 360s: 1

Xboxs that work fine: 12

Just wanted to post an update on the situation given the recent "bad-Xbox360" junk flying around these parts. I can happilly confirm my Xbox 360 is still working fine.

I repeat for you now:

My Xbox 360 is working fine.

Why you being such a ****? It's not ''bad-xbox360 junk'' i'm flying around at all. I'm utterly dissapointed that mine has broke, and you would be too if it happened to you, don't bother posting if something happens to your because quite frankly i will just post a unfunny picture if anything happens, just like you seem to do most of the time to get cheap-laughs and looking back only Jordan did.

I was kind enough to say i hope it doesn't happen to anyone elses, which includes you for some stupid reason, god-knows why i said that, when all you have done is taken the piss.

:mad:

Oh and Arraguan thanks for being so pleasent about it in your last post: 'Poor, shitty, Owen-owned 360s: 1' is a lovely way of putting it.

God some of you on this damn forum sometimes are so bloody horrible/sarcastic/unfriendly/uncaring/opinionated and rude it's beyond belief.

I only post on here for the rare few people on here who actually read what you write, are understanding and can have a mature conversation with.

God if any of you knew what i've been going through these last few years perhaps you would be a bit more understanding, and now my 360 breaking is the final nail in the coffin.

Thanks The3rdChildren, thanks a f*cking bunch.

Saint's Row pushed back to September.

It needed to be really didn't it? I watched quite a new trailer and wasn't overly impressed, should be a better game come September.

Yeah, and they even had to take out planes beacuse of core people not having HDD.

I think its stupid in this gen. The console is powerful and still. But shameful really.

Saints Row looks totally lame, IMHO.

Now Blue Dragon... *drool*

I cancelled my FFXI order though... as much as I'd love it, I just don't have the time to invest into a MMORPG TT_TT I love the beta, but I only get about 2 hours a week on it.

Yeah, and they even had to take out planes beacuse of core people not having HDD.

I think its stupid in this gen. The console is powerful and still. But shameful really.

Your joking? Didnt alot of the Core people end up buying (or still trying to buy) a Hard-drive anyway?

Planes would be cool in it. The graphics looked pretty good actually, but it did remind me of like what the next GTA will most probably look like, certain parts looked nice but others looked a little rough, i'm really hoping Rockstar go superb with the graphics of the next GTA but i doubt it.

See the powers there but game developers aren't using it as of yet! Well until March anyway with FNR3 and GRAW! Still they could do even better then that couldn't they?

:)

crying.jpg

Yeah, cry more noob.

Hopefully Jordan will give me some cheap laughs for this.

[edit]

I'd have put more effort into my reply, but all I do is post pictures for cheap laughs anyway. I'd also rather spend some time playing on my Xbox 360, which is working rather fine I'll have you all know.

Yeah, cry more noob.

[edit]

I'd have put more effort into my reply, but all I do is post pictures for cheap laughs anyway. I'd also rather spend some time playing on my Xbox 360, which is working rather fine I'll have you all know.

Well not for long hopefully.

my xbox 360 is fine

See thats all you needed to say! It was informative and got to the point rather quickly without taking the piss out of other peoples misfortunes!

Well done! :smile:

Owen, I've nothing against you, but this 'the3rdchild' kid is only returning the favour for when you got your xbox 360. Nobody (or very few) posters from here had an Xbox 360 at launch, yet you were quick to point out and frequently remind everyone that you had three of the fuckers at home, and were going to be 'kind' enough to sell one on ebay.

All the3rdchildren is doing is reminding you now that he has one, just like you did at launch. Now do what we all did on December 2nd: Take it.

Yeah, cry more noob.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Okay i'm done.

EDIT: Kudos to Colin ;)

makeshiftreppoint.gif

Owen, I've nothing against you, but this 'the3rdchild' kid is only returning the favour for when you got your xbox 360. Nobody (or very few) posters from here had an Xbox 360 at launch, yet you were quick to point out and frequently remind everyone that you had three of the fuckers at home, and were going to be 'kind' enough to sell one on ebay.

All the3rdchildren is doing is reminding you now that he has one, just like you did at launch. Now do what we all did on December 2nd: Take it.

I had one at home, another preordered which i gave to my dads mate. I never sold any on ebay and i don't know where you got '3' from.

It isn't my fault that you either preordered past the deadlines, not at all or at the wrong place.

oh and you obviously have 'something' against me because you wouldn't of bothered posting this.

Ok guys.. calm down.. Owen was unfortunate. But he's getting a new one.

Lets keep this thread more civilized.

*Diemetrix hits Owen with a carebarestare* (thats a good thing)

Owen, stop being a prick.

I know at least half a dozen people whose 360s broke down.

All of them put together didn't make as much fuss about it as you have.

Diemetrix, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MEEEEEEE!

All the admins love me ;)

Diemetrix, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MEEEEEEE!

All the admins love me ;)

But you don't do any thing wrong.

But if you did.. something may happen ::shrug:

Ok guys.. calm down.. Owen was unfortunate. But he's getting a new one.

Lets keep this thread more civilized.

*Diemetrix hits Owen with a carebarestare* (thats a good thing)

Listen i'm fine. It generally just seems to be that 'thethirdchildren' takes the mick and then others gang-up on me because they know him more, which sounds quite pathetic but it's true, it's like being a school again. Why are others getting involved anyway?

I'm also far from a noob then you can get.

I honestly would like to know if someones Xbox 360 broke tonight if they would generally feel dissapointed and post it on here? I thought this was a 360 thread so i posted my dissapointed, i thought most people would care but i was totally wrong. Some people posted replys so i replied back, sorry if i 'kept' going on about it....

It also seems alot of you have the total wrong impression of me, perhaps i shouldn't care but i generally do.

:hmm:

I had one at home' date=' another preordered which i gave to my dads mate. I never sold any on ebay.

[/quote']

Furthermore, I present you with this extract from Owen's catalogue of past quotes. Those with a keen eye will verify that is it authentic, for it contains several grammar errors. Those sickened by emoticons will be happy to know I've left them exempt from my findings.

Also i may well be selling a Xbox360 premium pack from tomorrow, although i cannot 100% confirm this, once i know and it's on ebay i'll let you guys know so you can bid on it if you like! I have well over 100 feedback and all but one are positive (someone gave me a negative because i didn't recieve their money, i mean WTF?).

So you can 100% trust me! I've sold on this board as well a couple of times.

Hope that helps anyone who cannot get one by having them pay approximately double the retail asking price!*

You little greedy. You may not have done it, but the intent was definately there.

*Quote may have been modified to better reflect user's greedy intentions

----

I'm done with this now. Let's get on with our lives.