Fable 2: Oct 21

Fallout 3: Oct 28

According to IGN

Get your facts straight nyeh!

Fable 2: Oct 21

Fallout 3: Oct 28

According to IGN

Get your facts straight nyeh!

when did console games ever come out on a tuesday?

Well in the Uk anyways! :P

when did console games ever come out on a tuesday?

Well in the Uk anyways! :P

GTA was out on a tuesday

GTA was out on a tuesday

Really? hmmmm

Well my Fable 2 pre order at Amazon is for 24th October but if its 21st then thats awesome, but I think its 24th with Fallout 3.

ya never know, they might have changed the release date to get an extra few sales on it before fallout, loads of ppl are deciding between fable and fallout, me being one of them, i think fable wins for me :)

Fairly sure it's 24th and 31st for Fable / Fallout. Then Gears 2 on the 7th.

Argh! I went to HMV yoday to try and get my Xbox replaced, but because the power button on the face plate is messed up ( I took off the face plate one time, and pressed the power button, so it got stretched slightly, and now it can't be used; you can still turn it on, by pressing eject) they say that the Xbox could've been treated roughly (which it hasn't been) so they wont offer a replacement!

They also tried to put the blame on the component cable and said that they were very fragile, even though I'd always used an HDMI cable. They seem pretty desperate not to replace stuff. Now the manager says he'll try and diagnose the problem and he'll get back to us on Wedenesday.

My problem was that it wouldn't recognise a controller when it was plugged in to the console, he said that it was probably due to the "mishandling" of the controller ports, even though I tried using a wireless controller as well as a wired one. Also, sometimes when I turn it on it has pink vertical lines appearing up and down the screen, although that usually goes away after a while.

I wish I was beetter at sticking up for myself.

EDIT: I know why:

"I’ve owned the console for less than 6 months:[...]it is up to the retailer (not the customer) to prove the fault is not inherent

I’ve owned the console for more than 6 months, but less than 12:[...]it would now be up to you, the customer, to prove that the console developed a fault for reasons outside your control. It would not be unreasonable for the retailer to carry out tests to confirm the fault before they repair or replace the unit."

anyone help me on this matter? :

looking to buy a bigger harddrive for my 360...if i do will i be able to keep my gamertag? if so is there a fee or anything to transfer account to a different harddrive?

60gb on ebay goes for about £50 quid or so not to shabby

120gb goes for £80 inc postage on a buy it now at the mo.

I called up MS yesterday and explained I have bought my friends unused 60GB HDD and I wanna transfer all my XBLA, maps and game saves over. Woman I spoke to said they send tranfer cables for free if you have an elite console. Told her I don't and its a bit unfair. She then said it was okay and took down my address so she could send it out for me..

I called up MS yesterday and explained I have bought my friends unused 60GB HDD and I wanna transfer all my XBLA, maps and game saves over. Woman I spoke to said they send tranfer cables for free if you have an elite console. Told her I don't and its a bit unfair. She then said it was okay and took down my address so she could send it out for me..

cooooool thanks for the help :)

completed oblivion today at long last played 65 hours :o (only part of fighters guild and all of mage guild left)

damn I also played the Timesplitters 2 multiplayer to death.. what was it?? "Fanfare" and you knew that someone had gotten that Monkey assist... argh run away..

It would be awesome if the mapmaker in TS4 was some kind of hybrid between TS2/3 and Halo 3.

Question to those that have sent their 360s for repair: Do you need to include your power cable and tv out cable in the box with your console? I presume you do but it hasn't said anything about it when I've been filling out my repair order (free repair as I have RROD).

Thank. You. Very. Much. Why you had to state it like that I'll never know but yes, thanks for confirming that.

Just bought Ikaruga and Geometry Wars 2 yesterday. Got an assignment in for 4:30. Fuuuuuuck!

Just bought Ikaruga and Geometry Wars 2 yesterday. Got an assignment in for 4:30. Fuuuuuuck!

lolapwnd :awesome: