NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Smaller Cpu's = less heat = realiable 360.

and smaller CPU=Less Production cost=hopefully less price. but doubtful.

In an interview with a French paper, SCEE VP Georges Fornay stated that exclusivity for Final Fantasy XIII is under discussion!

It appears that someone at S-E has noticed that outside of Japan, the 360 is the console you release games on if you want to sell more than 13 copies, not the PS3.

They are discussing whether to keep it exclusive to ps3 or letting it go multi platform (360).

As I said, if they want to sell more that around two dozen copies max, they should stick it on the "Xbox Circle" as apposed to just the "PSTriple".

Yes, I still find that guy funny...

Well I bet S-E would say we need discs that can hold 20GB per disc minimum. And microsoft will make that hd player play games.

No they can just put it on multiple discs even like what Mistwalker did with Blue Dragon.

It appears that someone at S-E has noticed that outside of Japan, the 360 is the console you release games on if you want to sell more than 13 copies, not the PS3.

As I said, if they want to sell more that around two dozen copies max, they should stick it on the "Xbox Circle" as apposed to just the "PSTriple".

Yes, I still find that guy funny...

Please, stop being a fanboy...

Deserves it too.

Did no-one else pick this up today?

I may pick this up tomorrow on PS3, is it any good?

I may pick this up tomorrow on PS3, is it any good?

Yes, totally different from the demo, which must have been set at the maximum difficulty.

Yes, totally different from the demo, which must have been set at the maximum difficulty.

It was out today? I thought tommorow...:confused:

No they can just put it on multiple discs even like what Mistwalker did with Blue Dragon.

No offence to ya but I don't want to keep switching disks just have them all on one. Saves me getting up to change them.

I know they can put it on multiple discs but surely its cheaper and better to have them on a disc with more Gb.

xbox-360-elite-pic.jpg

Thats been photoshopped well my friend,shame its actually a bad april fools joke though.

Thats been photoshopped well my friend,shame its actually a bad april fools joke though.
:indeed:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

:indeed:

So it is real...

Hopefully Shopto.net stock the back controller at the same price as the White, then i can get 2 more (dont want them all the same colour)

There is a rumour saying that the 120GB hard drive will come with a data link cable that will transfer everything over from the 20GB.

Hopefully that is true, I'm kinda annoyed at this, I've only had my 360 for just over two months but as long as the hard drive is a alright price I'll be happy.

Does anybody else prefer the 360 white? It just looks awful in black to me.

ZF I can see your point if it was a game like GoW or MGS but for RPG's you only swap them once or at least that was how it was done for FFVII-IX.

To be honest I prefer it in white, the black console doesn't look quite right, although the controller's nice.

Unlike other consoles, the 360 looks like it was designed with the white colour in mind. Black just looks ugly. So very, very ugly!

And on Engadgets own website it states the pictures are fake, what more do you need dante. It's fake, microsoft found it a challenge to sell a 10million, they need bigger hd and more software.

No offence to ya but I don't want to keep switching disks just have them all on one. Saves me getting up to change them.

I know they can put it on multiple discs but surely its cheaper and better to have them on a disc with more Gb.

You don't keep switching disks. You do it two or three times at the most... Plus you don't play the game from start to finish do you? You'll be changing discs when you play different games as well.

And on Engadgets own website it states the pictures are fake, what more do you need dante. It's fake, microsoft found it a challenge to sell a 10million, they need bigger hd and more software.

The fucker's been officially confirmed.

Also, it's March, not April.

They are fake...

"Update: Our trusted source that confirmed the Elite let us know that these shots are quite fishy; they don't have the same plastics details as the real Elite, nor does the retail box match up. Sorry folks, chalk this one up to the usual group of bored, fanatical photoshoppers."

Engaget

Is there any way at all you can take games off your gamerprofile? It's really annoying me as a friend recently brought GRAW 2 over and I accidentally played it on my profile. Now it's there in my games section/achievements section etc. I know it's a minor issue but i'd really like to get rid of it if there is any way possible.

Bloody Worms, keep getting so close to winning on challenge 19 then getting beaten harshly.