NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The 360 "Elite" looks tempting but kind of costy for me at this very moment... I don't know if you guys have read these yet, I just recieved them in my Google Alerts.

iTWire

TechWhack

Video Game Generation

Talk Xbox

TechShout!

Thats just a bunch of Elite 360 news. For people that are interstested.

And I was wondering, because the articles were a little unclear about it, if these new 360's ship with 65nm chips or not. If they do there's a way better chance I'll get one of 'em right away since they are "Limited Edition". If they don't I'll prolly wait until they do start shipping with them.

Nah they dont, but there ment to run cooler, so they must have used diffrent heatsinks or something.

lol wasnt zeldafreak banned from this thread?

I was allowed back in for being a good boy, and also not snap up to the flame bait.

NEWS Gears of War Movie penciled in 2009, screenwriter who did Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Colateral. New Line Cinema have the rights.

Reggie Fillis (Nintendo USA) announces that the 360 is selling well in Europe only in the UK, where as Wii is selling well everywhere

Gears of War movie will blow

Companies should stop slinging poop at each other, Sony are making it pretty easy to be attacked lately, never mind Nintendo attacking Microsoft!!

Yeah you should head over to the GoW forums at the Xbox website. They have some of the Stupidest and I mean stupidest ideas for would should be cast in it.:wtf: Some said Vin Diesel should play Fenix. I seriously hope they're kidding, if not then that proves just how much of the planets population is made up of Idiots.:blank:

Companies should stop slinging poop at each other!!

That made me lol for a good ten minutes. Damn my sick imagination :heh:

That made me lol for a good ten minutes. Damn my sick imagination :heh:

Well I aim to please!

:heh:

A GOW movie? But the game had no plot. It was just people chainsawing monsters.

Still, if they can turn Mario into a movie...

People, you really need to check your XBOX Live accounts. Apparently theres been a hack of some EU and US accounts. Check to see if you can login okay and your account hasn't been activated else where.

Doubt it though competition comission would flatly refuse it with ea, sony, microsoft, ubisoft. They would have to sell of certain assets its not worth the hassle.

Can't Microsoft just buy Capcom and Nintendo?

I can play all Capcom's weird games and all Nintendo's games on XBL in the same place. I'd be in heaven.

P.S. My next game is going to be GH2 as well. Despite the fact it's already sitting in my PS2 upstairs.

I got the achievement for juggling a body for 10 second son crackdown.

Makes it so much easier having that homing missle launcher.

How do you get the car juggling one?

I've shot at some cars with this missile launcher and it just stays on the ground...

I got the achievement for juggling a body for 10 second son crackdown.

Makes it so much easier having that homing missle launcher.

How do you get the car juggling one?

I've shot at some cars with this missile launcher and it just stays on the ground...

Best way is to go on co-op have someone throw a car in the air for you and then alternatively shoot rockets at it.

Yeah you should head over to the GoW forums at the Xbox website. They have some of the Stupidest and I mean stupidest ideas for would should be cast in it.:wtf: Some said Vin Diesel should play Fenix. I seriously hope they're kidding, if not then that proves just how much of the planets population is made up of Idiots.:blank:

I'd cast Gerard Butler as Fenix, they look similar and the voices are reasonably close. I cant see IGN's suggestion of Bruce Willis tbh

I'd cast Gerard Butler as Fenix, they look similar and the voices are reasonably close. I cant see IGN's suggestion of Bruce Willis tbh

Maybe if he were cast as Hoffman.:heh: But he don't seem like the hardass, even though he is a badass, you get my drift.

You won't get any joy out of playing teenage mutant ninja turtles on Xbox 360 over any other console aside from the fact that you'll have 1000 Achievement Points in roughly 4 hours.

I know what I'm doing today...

I think batista would be quite good for playing fenix

193752865_3698bdf04a_m.jpg

jan51.jpg

What you think?

I'm going with Batista, they look hella similar. I remember seeing the first GOW screenshots ages ago and thinking it was Batista :).

Yeah, Batista looks like him. He's a dick though, so I'd say get someone with an IQ over 5.

From the state of game based movies i dont think anyone involved in them has an IQ over 5, he suits it just fine.