NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

GTA IV out October. So probably next year/Decmeber for us Europeans?

I for one am quite happy about this.

Don't GTA's usually have woldwide releases?

Don't GTA's usually have woldwide releases?

I dont know, I've never really been involved in the whole GTA thing.

This'll be my first gta game.

October release and not 1 screen shown so far?

hmmm...

To be fair, it has been in deveopment since...wait, when did San Andreas come out?

Also, I didn't know the Xbox 360 was getting exclusive content! Awesome! I was getting bored of gta actually, I think Vice City was effing good fun but SA was a bit boring, but I have big hopes for this! I really hope they do up the graphics and physics...plus, I really want some for of multiplayer!

hmmm...

I can't be too sure, but i think it was the same with San Andreas, i didn't see anything of it until a few months before.

hmmm...

Rockstar don't do previews really, they never usually release much info on a game until the month before release

however there is a trailer hiting the web on the 29th of March gor GTA IV :)

and the fact that the date has been hyped already means it's highly unlikely that it'll miss it

Whats up with your 360's lol? I've had mine since release and it hasn't crashed once.

i wouldnt speak to soon, mine was a all fine and dandy launch 360 till last month.

And the 360 i got given back is a hell of a lot louder, they must be puttin in bigger fans to stop the problems?

i wouldnt speak to soon, mine was a all fine and dandy launch 360 till last month.

And the 360 i got given back is a hell of a lot louder, they must be puttin in bigger fans to stop the problems?

Same here, mines louder, makes this weird whirring noise now. It used to be really quiet when no disc as in.

They said when they announced it that we're getting GTA like 3 days after USA.

And they're releasing the first trailer on March 29th...

And and they INCREASED THE 50mb ARCADE LIMIT

Worms didn't have to be under 50 mb, back in january, MS said they upped it to like 250 mb, and some rare cases can be 450 mb, or something like that. But worms had been in the making much before they annoucned the new limit..

just played multiplayer gears of war for the first time in a long time. I thought this game was all about cover and flanking? It seems that most of the ranked matches are just rushes for the best weapons then the usual circle strafe while firing at the enemies with a shotgun. It really disappointed me as i was looking forward to some cool tactical play.

Same here, mines louder, makes this weird whirring noise now. It used to be really quiet when no disc as in.

mine was a hell of a lot more quieter when I got it back.

I got a 3 year guarantee, so, if my 360 breaks soon, I'll wait and send it in when the new ones come out with the quieter fans.

just played multiplayer gears of war for the first time in a long time. I thought this game was all about cover and flanking? It seems that most of the ranked matches are just rushes for the best weapons then the usual circle strafe while firing at the enemies with a shotgun. It really disappointed me as i was looking forward to some cool tactical play.

Acheivement whores pretty much :D Raven Down is probably the only map that dosn't happen but thats because there is only nades. I still think it is really tactical online especially Escalation but thats my favourite map.

Yeah, I found that, that's why it's best to play with people you know. If I try to run and gun I get killed because people are better than me, and if I try to play using cover I'm often the last one alive but then either my team wins because the fights over or there is more than one player on the other team and I have no chance.

Does anyone know if worms is going to be multiplayer, as in I can play with people in the same room, and if so would you need more than 1 controller or could u just pass one around!?

I'm assuming it is going to have local multiplay but with all the cut recently I wasn't too sure!

The last match I played was like this. Everyone had their shotguns out. The opposite team ran in a group and just shot everyone at once so they died in a couple seconds. It was quite annoying, and I havnt been on since.

anyone played the Armored Core 4 demo. I created a japanese silver account so i could download it. 80% complete as i type this!

Crackdown is one of the most fun games I've played in ages. Been jumping around collecting about 160-odd orbs, and blowing stuff up. Length of the game isn't an issue at all if you just mess about in the city.

Crackdown is one of the most fun games I've played in ages. Been jumping around collecting about 160-odd orbs, and blowing stuff up. Length of the game isn't an issue at all if you just mess about in the city.

I agree, I've only got the final guy to kill and then i've finished the story but i'll still be replaying it to try and get as many orbs and achievements as possible.

To be fair, it has been in deveopment since...wait, when did San Andreas come out?

Also, I didn't know the Xbox 360 was getting exclusive content! Awesome! I was getting bored of gta actually, I think Vice City was effing good fun but SA was a bit boring, but I have big hopes for this! I really hope they do up the graphics and physics...plus, I really want some for of multiplayer!

Both do. The 360 will get it's own and the PlayStation 3 version will also include its own exclusive episodes and unlockable content.

Both do. The 360 will get it's own and the PlayStation 3 version will also include its own exclusive episodes and unlockable content.

Oh right...thats a bit lame, double the work for rockstar then...