NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I remember hearing somewhere Bioshock was pushed back. Cant remember where I read it.

Here says it was pushed back. And you rightly said, it is coming out August 24th. Maybe another game I have to get.

Here says it was pushed back. And you rightly said, it is coming out August 24th. Maybe another game I have to get.

Yeah, but it was never given an original date just a vague Q3 release date.

Many presummed that it would come out late June/July.

Shouldn't presume anything though ;)

Interesting rumours....

New downloadable content for Gears of War. Epic also wants to get rid of the "ranked" requirement which would put a halt to those locked achievements that require ranked play to unlock.

An upcoming platinum version of Dead Rising will be blessed with online co-op mode. This means that you'll have the ability to annihilate the zombie apocalypse with a partner over Xbox Live. Folks who already bought Dead Rising would also be able to experience this rumored co-op mode - "for a price."

From EGM April Edition.

Interesting rumours....

From EGM April Edition.

I hope both of those are true, sounds pretty cool.

BTW who's up for Worms night next week? We can all get an achievement for playing a 4 player game. :D

I hope both of those are true, sounds pretty cool.

BTW who's up for Worms night next week? We can all get an achievement for playing a 4 player game. :D

Count me in if you see me online, stupid work sometimes interferes!

I'll be up for it, but can't do Wednesday. Thursday night?

I'll be on Thursday.

Count me in if you see me online, stupid work sometimes interferes!

I'm up for some Worms any night. Might do some co-op Crackdown as well. Need to build up my guy first. I'm nearly at 3 star agility but the rest of my stats apart from firearms are crap. I've hardly done any driving yet.

Bought Alien Hominid as well now. Need to learn how to play it though.

Might do some co-op Crackdown as well. Need to build up my guy first. I'm nearly at 3 star agility but the rest of my stats apart from firearms are crap. I've hardly done any driving yet.

Bought Alien Hominid as well now. Need to learn how to play it though.

I completed the SP yesterday then spent some time building up my skill achievements. Driving is pretty easy to get by just running over the baddies in the 3rd island with the SUV. Firearms is just using rocket launchers over and over. Strength is just kicking everyone. It's also worthwhile to find a boss with loads of easy baddies and just do the time trial over and over again using whatever weapon you need to build up.

I'd concentrate on getting strength up because I think that adds an extra life bar to your energy every level (lifesaver on some of the bosses!)

So is Worms out this wednesday? I'll try and get a spare £20 to get some more points.

I just had a though of seeling one of my games for Crackdown. However I dont know which one. I might finish the single player of Dead rising this wek and sell that.

Interesting rumours....

From EGM April Edition.

Could it be an early April Fools, seen as its the April Edition

So is Worms out this wednesday? I'll try and get a spare £20 to get some more points.

I just had a though of seeling one of my games for Crackdown. However I dont know which one. I might finish the single player of Dead rising this wek and sell that.

I need to finish Dead Rising, if only for the story, already at like level 30 I think. Yeah Worms is out Wednesday.:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: I've even got Wednesday off work :D (Not for Worms, I'm not quite that sad, I've got a hospital appointment)

I have a question I would like to ask about the Xbox 360 controllers. If you have two wireless controllers connected, do they remember their "position" next time you turn them on? For example, we have controller A and B. Controller A is controller 1 and controller B is controller 2. We then turn them off. Next, we turn on controller B first. Is it still assigned as controller 2 on the ring of light or does it then become controller 1 because it was turned on first? This is just out of curiosity. It doesn't mention anything about it in the manual.

I have a question I would like to ask about the Xbox 360 controllers. If you have two wireless controllers connected, do they remember their "position" next time you turn them on? For example, we have controller A and B. Controller A is controller 1 and controller B is controller 2. We then turn them off. Next, we turn on controller B first. Is it still assigned as controller 2 on the ring of light or does it then become controller 1 because it was turned on first? This is just out of curiosity. It doesn't mention anything about it in the manual.

When I have my wired controller plugged in and I turn my 360 on by the console itself, it recongnizes the one plugge din as the first player.

Whichever controller is turned on first is assigned to player 1, to my knowledge.

When I have my wired controller plugged in and I turn my 360 on by the console itself, it recongnizes the one plugge din as the first player.

Whichever controller is turned on first is assigned to player 1, to my knowledge.

I see. It was more specifically wireless controllers I was thinking about, but thanks anyway.

Got the achievement for climbing the agency building, and then jumping into the water. Was quite hard only being 3* agility. Still really enjoying it, glad this didn't disappoint me.

I see. It was more specifically wireless controllers I was thinking about, but thanks anyway.

I think it applies to both wireless aswell. I dont think it stores the data in it, I havnt heard that it has any RAM in it to store somethig like that.

Why do you need to know this anyway? The controllers are the same unless its a ffriends so then you'd just have to remember which one it is.

Yup, the first controller to switch on is always P1, 2nd is P2 and so on. Bit of a pain really, Microsoft need to launch some more colours so i can tell which controller is 'mine' (just use stickers at the moment)

You know what Alien Hominid...Mocca-Mocca Su Su..thats what.

Yup, the first controller to switch on is always P1, 2nd is P2 and so on. Bit of a pain really, Microsoft need to launch some more colours so i can tell which controller is 'mine' (just use stickers at the moment)

Err, why do "you" need a controller. I think this system is great, with the wavebirds you would have to find them in order and if you couldn't find one then you'd need to change frequency or switch the recievers around

You know what Alien Hominid...Mocca-Mocca Su Su..thats what.

What?

I'm on the last level of Alien Hominid. It it hard to say the least.

whoever has got PSU, if you dont despise it, where are you?

380803What?

I'm on the last level of Alien Hominid. It it hard to say the least.

I'm on level 2-4 and I got up to a boss, the big crane which grabs you. I'll try it again, I always do it on th second go but it got me annoyed.

(ps mocca-mocca su su I looked up meant fuck you in japanese)

I think it applies to both wireless aswell. I dont think it stores the data in it, I havnt heard that it has any RAM in it to store somethig like that.

Why do you need to know this anyway? The controllers are the same unless its a ffriends so then you'd just have to remember which one it is.

Well, just out of curiosity. It was just something I've been wondering. Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. :grin: