NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So they can charge you for them a few weeks later of course!

Is there a downloadable demo of alien hominid available for pc anywhere?

Yeah I expect a Weapons package somewhere down the line, '80 points for the Holy Hand greande zomfg!/1!!'

Go to http://www.newgrounds.com

The Alien Hominid game is there. No ned for a demo of it.

I just don't understand why they have to remove any at all! :hmm:

Quite simply to make the game fit the 50mb limit for XBLA games.

Quite simply to make the game fit the 50mb limit for XBLA games.

I will kind of accept that, although I'm pretty sure they lifted the limit of downloads, but why do they have to take out the select worm option!??!!

Is the limit not 250mb now? Castlevania SOTN is well above 50mb anyway.

The limit has been lifted to 250mb, which is why I think it's weird that the developer came out and said that the limit is making it difficult to cut the game down to size, maybe they're still having trouble? Who know's?

Still, they have said they'll add DLC for it once it's out so it doesn't matter anyway. Hopefully they'll be more free than premium content, but I'd be willing to pay to get it all anyway.

Bought PGR3 again the other day. Best 360 game, i love it to pieces. I don't like 'serious' racers, but i just can't stop playing it! And another bonus is the fact that the people who play it online are there to have a good time, and not act like idiots (like Halo and GOW players).

Admittedly i've not tried the release version of xna studio but the beta i messed around with seemed perfect for what it is (initially) touted as, a bare bones game development environment for bedroom coders. Yes the shader pipeline is all wrong, the sound system only half works and the performance is on the poor side but it's still the first technology that allows end users to create content on a console platform. I'm not touching the current version because I'm waiting for proper Visual Studio 2005 integration but some people have got some great (and fairly low level) stuff written for it, have you seen the NES emulator, that's pretty advanced stuff right there.

We're you using the XNA studio express IDE from scratch or were you using some sort of pre-built helper engine such as the torque X engine because I don't remember coming across any of the drag and drop things you mention in the bare bones version I used.

Nah we were were playing around with XNA express - not the beta. And we were coding the stuff with C#. And if they want people to make games using it it should still have a drag-drop-give action-animate-give behaviours- play style of making games.

Bought PGR3 again the other day. Best 360 game, i loe it to pieces. I don't like 'serious' racers, but i just can't stop playing it! And another bonus is the fact that the people who play it online are there to have a good time, and not act like idiots (like Halo and GOW players).

Totally agree there. I really hate Gran Turismo, but PGR is really great. I love it, and online play is excellent, especially because I'm rarely embarrassed like in other online games where everyones so much better than me.

To have lasted me 6 months is retty good going, since Ive played it as long as I've had my 360.

You wont believe whats coming to XBLA!!!

tmntarcadexbla2.jpg

tmntarcadexbla.jpg

TURTLE POWER!!!

I think that's the one my brother used to play in the hotel in Malta, I didn't really like it and was glued to one of the Puzzle Bobbles.

Prepare for long download times, as GRAW2 mulitplayer Demo has hit marketplace.

Prepare for long download times, as GRAW2 mulitplayer Demo has hit marketplace.

I downloaded it this morning, didnt take long at all. Will be playing co-op tonight when I get in from work as im on 2-10 shift.

I tried to download Def Jam: Icon, and it was at 30% before I went to sleep so I left it on all night, and when I woke up it was at 45%! So I'm kind of mad at it right now.

One thing that's bugging me: Guys, why are you keeping all the 360 discussion, including games discussion into one thread?! It's been bugging me for a while. You've got a whole board for you, the PS3 and other third party shizzle to share.

We've been doing it a long time and I doubt anyone will want to make one thread for something.

Its just something that I have grown accustomed to. And thats probably what others have done.

GRAW 2 MP is pretty goddamn awesome

Had the pleasure of kicking some german ass in my first game