NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Went back to GRAW after a very long time, and it is a great game. I'm doing it on hard mode and it really is quite hard. Had to start the first proper mission at least 5 times over, kept getting shot. Finally finished the first level, got an achievement to prove :heh:

Now to do the remaining 12.

I really wish Nintendo has stolen the gamerscore idea from Live because it actually gives me a reason to go back to games...otherwise the games feel so isolated from one another...For example next week I'm going to go back to get more achievements on Tomb Raider, Viva Pinata and then eventually Gears of War...I generally don't go back and play games more than once (I lose interest quickly, I know, LAME!) I haven't touched my Wii for week, yea laugh it up fuzzball, and I doubt I'm gonna use it for a while or that I'm even going to ever go back and play most of the games ever again...oh well, there is always my 360!

You hate to say it? Why's that? NBA's cool :).

Hehe I bounced the ball of the defenders head like 10 times then dunked on him, good fun.

I was a bit rubbish at first but got the hang of it. Kicking the basketball for a pass is cool as well. Really looking forward to this.

What are you meant to do when a player kneels down and it comes up with B over his head? I know it's one of those cool dunks, but if I press B I just shoot.

OMG!!!!!! :shock:

I hadn't seen this video before, just the trailers which don't really show much!

This game looks INCREDIBLE, the free-running style is just awesome and the horse riding etc... etc...

This game just went from number 7 to number 3 on my most anticipated games of 2007 list!

Now I just need that 360!

Wow, I'm surprised at how good that looks. Might be yet another in a long line of games I've got to get this year.

I was a bit rubbish at first but got the hang of it. Kicking the basketball for a pass is cool as well. Really looking forward to this.

What are you meant to do when a player kneels down and it comes up with B over his head? I know it's one of those cool dunks, but if I press B I just shoot.

Run upto him and hold B, he jumps off his back and dunks.

lol :D I have played Basketball on the court that is in the NBA Steet Demo :yay:

Cool, is it in America? Edit: I just played it and it's in LA. Did you go there when you went to see E3?

Cool, is it in America? Edit: I just played it and it's in LA. Did you go there when you went to see E3?

Jepp. When I went to E3 I was staying on a hotel on venice beach. When starting the round I was able to recognise the area before seeing the court.

Acurate replica :)

You'd think the fucking Xbox 360 HD DVD drive would be back in stock by now in most places, but alas it isn't. It's one of those things that would need to be an impulse purchase for me and not ordered online, and since there are none in any stores near here... well, you guys can do the math, but it paints a pretty standard definition DVD picture.

Also would seem they've stopped shipping with Kong now, according to mixed forum reports. So okay, it was an initial launch thing and yeah, the initial launch period is over... but surely it would have been nice of Microsoft to sit back and conclude "Hey, not many people got their hands on our HD DVD drives when they launched, so we'll keep Kong bundled in for later allocations." but apparently that's just too much to ask.

Even more annoying than the Kong thing is the US is apparently swamped with the buggers. BLIMEY.

Why what wrong with Oblivion. I havnt played that in ages, ass oon as I finish GRAW on hard mode I think I'll go back to it.

What don't you get?

Why what wrong with Oblivion. I havnt played that in ages, ass oon as I finish GRAW on hard mode I think I'll go back to it.

What don't you get?

I'm not especially sure what I'm doing...I've just destroyed my first Oblivion Gate. So far I've just been following the red arrow on the compass...I'm just not sure if I'm doing it right! I also don't really see any strategy how the combat works, I basically just try and hack to death the thing before it does me! (I know this isnt how it should be done, I just don't really have a clue! :(

Well thats all that I did, just keep hacking away to try and kill the enemy. You gotta go off and do some side quests, thats what makes the game. Go do some quests for the mages guild or the fighters guild. Then when it comes to it the dark brother hood. Some of their missions are really good and fun. Like unhooking a head to fall and kill someone when they go to sit down. While not being seen. You got all the magic aspects aswell, so you could fire some magic at emenies before you go in a hack away.

Anyone know if NBA Homecourt is gonna be multiplayer online?

As far as I know it is, so I look forward to a few online games with whoever else is picking it up.

Picked up Tomb Raider and Call of Duty 2 today, played the demos to both and liked them so hopefully I'll enjoy them, if not I didn't waste too much money.

I just played the GRAW 2 demo....it looks great. Is it really meant to be that shor though? I only got up to the part where some helicopters come along and drop off enemies. Then it faded away and finished. However it was as good as the first one.

I just don't get Oblivion at all...

Dont worry about it Daft, im also one of the few that just didnt get this game at all. It has to be one of the most overrated games I have ever played.

Is anyone Superbowling over XBL tomorrow night?

10:45pm on ITV.

I will be watching it but probably not XBL it. COLTS 4 THE WIN BABY!!!! Its Mannings time!

Dont worry about it Daft, im also one of the few that just didnt get this game at all. It has to be one of the most overrated games I have ever played.

I'm kinda getting that feeling...the next few hours of the game will dictate if I will play this or not! I hope I didn't just waste £23...:nono:

I'm remaining positive though...although I'm not loving the first person sword fighting!

Change the camera to third person then. Much better imo in third person.

What channel is the Superbowl on? Sky sports? I'm gonna watch that, I havnt been following the teams through it all, I promised myself next time I will watch all the games.

I just saw your post up above, it has it already written, doh.

I would have thought sky sports woudl be showing it, I wonder why ITV.

Wow...

Bought a VGA cable today and it looks amazing, add the speaker system I plugged in aswell makes it look awesome. The only bad thing is every time I want to use the computer I have to swap the cables.

Does anybody have a 360/pc setup? Wondering how you go about it, like do you use a splitter or something like that.

Is that PGR3 thing still on?

Argh problem time!

I just recieved my HD DVD drive from Play and, uh oh, no software instalation disc in the box. Does anyone know whether I have to contact Play or Microsoft?