NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I just got Ultimate MK3 today as well, it's bloody hard though. Anyone got any tips? :/

Spamming Sub-Zeros freeze move will finish the game for you.

decent . . . wrestling game . . . DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! BZZZZZZZT!

Haha, that made me laugh.

I have to say after Oblivion was annoying me last week I've since played through about 6 hours of it and I'm absolutely loving it. Decided to get the main quest out the way, then I'll look at doing all the side quests. Going to see if I can actually get 1000 points in this game since I think it's unlikely I'll ever do it otherwise.

Tak, if you're loving it already with what little you've played, PLAY MORE!!!!

I love RPGs even if it takes me a while to get into them. Must finish Grandia II soon aswell.

So, i have money and i want to pre order games. Whats good on the 360 between now and the end of the year?

So, i have money and i want to pre order games. Whats good on the 360 between now and the end of the year?

Well im looking forward to Rainbow Six, Viva Pinata and Gears of War. Others that I may look into are Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Smackdown Vs Raw.

sonic (i do not care, i am will be getting it :bouncy: )

gears of war (u know u have to)

Call of Duty 3 (can't go wrong here)

Superman Returns (looks awesome)

10.November

Call of Duty 3

17.November

Gears of War

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

F.E.A.R.

--

Phantasy Star Universe

Superman Returns: The Videogame

Viva Piñata

Star Trek: Legacy

Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 :P

I would steer clear of CoD 3 if you prefer CoD 2 (PC & 360) over it's console cousins (XBox, PS2, GC).

I saw a few videos of Superman and wasn't too impressed I will wait for a playable demo...

but GoW FTW!

10.November

Call of Duty 3

17.November

Gears of War

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

F.E.A.R.

--

Phantasy Star Universe

Superman Returns: The Videogame

Viva Piñata

Star Trek: Legacy

Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 :P

Your forgettingSmackdown Vs Raw 07 and we all know we won't be seeing Star Treck: Legacy until nest year now.

Avoid CoD3!

It is misleading!

CoD 2 was made by Infinity Ward the creators of Call of Duty.

CoD3 is being made by Treyach, who made Call of Duty 2 Big Red One, and they have recently incorporated Grey Matter, who made CoD United Offensive, the CoD expansion pack.

Basicly, don't expect CoD3 to be anywhere near as good as CoD2 or CoD was.

Well im looking forward to Rainbow Six, Viva Pinata and Gears of War.

Those for me.

Well im looking forward to Rainbow Six, Viva Pinata and Gears of War. Others that I may look into are Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Smackdown Vs Raw.
Those for me.

QFT...will be getting them, as soon as i get a freakin job and get money, until that I will probably just get GoW. as that'll be THE must have this year, and onlien would be a buzz wih you lot.

Well according to Gameplay Stranglehold is out in November, but it isn't out till next year. :) So who knows eh?

Just bought the Kameo Power Pack off Marketplace, im gonna give it a whirl after work and see if the multiplayer modes were worth the price. I cant wait to try the extreme mode out.

after much time wasting getting through a season on fifa 07 and not getting the achievment, I made sure I had no losses until I finally ended my season undeafeated this morning.: peace:

Well thats double agent over and done with in terms of single player... now all the multiplayer co-op missions to do :)

How did you like the singel player?

Loved every second, considering i've never liked a Splinter Cell before.

A Norwegian newspaper, or rather, the online version of it, had a netmeeting with Rare. I got to submit a question to Rare. Here is the link:

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2006/10/29/481192.html

I'll copy and paste my question:

Lars Aleksander Haugen

Lately there has been a lot of discussions about downloadable content, and microtransactions. As an example, EA has allowed "buying cheat codes" for Tiger Woods 07 (Like maxing out your your stats and unlocking things that are already in the game.). What do you think about that, and do you plan to allow the same thing?

Submitted by: Lars Aleksander Haugen

I hope that all our downloadable content will be very good value for money. With a family title the parents should be comfortable buying the game and knowing that they will get a really good deal. For example to use the online trading in Viva Pinata you only need a silver account, so it's free to play for everyone!

Elissa Miller

I went into GAME today and Fifa was on the 360 stand, it had a crowd formed around it. I stood in that crowd and all I heard for about 5 minutes was the graphics are mint. nothing aboutt he players movement or anything. Then for a thankful and a funny change one guy behind me, with a few of his friends, says really quite loud.

"I'm gonna be Barcelona when I get on this, fuckin mint"

so yeah......

I've never bought a splinter cell before. Is the new one good? I'm trying to get game i will enjoy, cos at the moment, its near christmas, not only do i still have to pay off a tv. I have to give my mum £20 for presesnts shes bought, so its from us, for my grandparents.

Then ive got to get my brother and dad a present, and maybe one more for my mum, I got her that Geisha film.

I'm thinking for my bro the new family guy....

still with al this money going i got to get a Wii :(

Fall Dashboard Update Tomorrow. Adds marketplace and live arcade updates, adds 1080p resolution, adds update for HD-DVD, update for some new peripheral and 80 other new features. Oh and WMV streaming for normal XP users using Media Connect!

Oh and please please add a HUGE BC list, please.

Has anyone done the Hitman missions on Saints Row? They are very annoying as the people never show up where they are supposed to.