NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

No. It was put onto the wrong server. It is the copy for websites to review. Was suppose to be put on Partnernet.

didnt receive email bout shipping instuctions so rung support:

press 2 for console *presses 2* "sorry this service is unavailable"

righhhhhtt

*redials*

so i press 1 for xbox live prob just so i can talk to someone

"sorry this service is available"

RIGHTTTTTTTT

*redails*

press 3 for game problems

*presses 3* "sorry this service is unavailable"

*grrrr*

*presses 4* and hallaluyuh im through to someone they are sending out another email.

and this time i was chatting to someone that can speak good english :)

didnt receive email bout shipping instuctions so rung support:

press 2 for console *presses 2* "sorry this service is unavailable"

righhhhhtt

*redials*

so i press 1 for xbox live prob just so i can talk to someone

"sorry this service is available"

RIGHTTTTTTTT

*redails*

press 3 for game problems

*presses 3* "sorry this service is unavailable"

*grrrr*

*presses 4* and hallaluyuh im through to someone they are sending out another email.

and this time i was chatting to someone that can speak good english :)

This is why i wont be buying a 360 till the New ones come out.

:| My subscription expires this month. >_< Lets hope I get my wage beofore something happens... Wait a minute.. I'll use my 25% Discount and buy a 12month card ^^ :yay:

:| My subscription expires this month. >_< Lets hope I get my wage beofore something happens... Wait a minute.. I'll use my 25% Discount and buy a 12month card ^^ :yay:

No need to brag.

Well Tony Hawks Demo was up on marketplace and now its been taken down again. Wonder whats going on?

Same with MK! There seems to be a problem, Major Nelson states they are trying to fix it.

I'm really looking forward to playing THP8, alot of good feedback so far from people who have played the demo, supposadely goes back to it's roots and looks the business!

Tony Hawk was boring. I'm not sure, I haven't followed the Tony Hawk games, but it seems so similar to the ps1 games.

Hey, just to let you all know, my gamertag is now "Fish UK".

Nice of it to tell me it would cost me 800 points to change it after I changed it...

So, now my live is working fully, who is up for a big-arse game of Halo 2 tonight?

Tony Hawk was boring. I'm not sure, I haven't followed the Tony Hawk games, but it seems so similar to the ps1 games.

That's a good thing, the games started slipping down the shitter after number 2.

8?

(to clairify, when i said "quality experience" i was not talking about halo being a quality experience i was being sarcastic about how good i got off that one play.. whatever. im not that great but i bet i could still pwn you all)

8?

(to clairify, when i said "quality experience" i was not talking about halo being a quality experience i was being sarcastic about how good i got off that one play.. whatever. im not that great but i bet i could still pwn you all)

I'm sure you'll pwn me. I'm pretty damned awful at Halo in recent times. The thrill of being sniped in the head every single time I play does kill the joy somewhat.

It feels very close to the old TH games, that can only be a good thing.

UMK3 is also great and as tough as i remember.

So are we Haloing now or what? I'm going on now. The3rdChildren is my HANDLE if you want to grab hold of it and add me.