NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I wondered who the hell you were :p

I'll add you when i'm next online :)

Thats understandable. Thanks and sorry for any confusion. :laughing:

I tried importing your gamertag moria but something made it crash halfway though the process. It should work fine if I try again tomorrow. I got caught up playing THE with Mason and Aaragaun too.

I got Texas hold em last night, was free so why the hell not, but I don't have a damned clue wehat to do and how to play it and i somehow managaged to get 3 achivments on it o0;;

Anyone know what time the 'Just Cause' demo is out today?

Also theres supposadely a new Test Drive demo out today and a Pro Evolution Soccer one coming around friday? Not sure if thats true though.

Had a few good games of Halo with Stef and Takeo last night. Also, I got addicted to the scenario mode on Texas Poker. Only 3 more to go now, I still havent a clue how to play properly.

Texas Hold Em was good. I hope we can play some day. I wasn't able to join your game without an invinte >_<

TDU demo is up now.

Just got N3 this morning and im loving the brainless action. I need to pick up the soundtrack for this game as its tunes are awesome.

NO ONE EVERY BUY FROM THEGAMESCOLLECTION.NET

They've sent me out TWO heavily scratched copies of the same game. I'm sending it back with a letter demanding my money back, those bastards.

EDIT: Test Drive demo is fucked. Seriously fucked.

When you see your house, you get a little bit towards it and then it just bleeps and crashes the entire console.

NO ONE EVERY BUY FROM THEGAMESCOLLECTION.NET

They've sent me out TWO heavily scratched copies of the same game. I'm sending it back with a letter demanding my money back, those bastards.

EDIT: Test Drive demo is fucked. Seriously fucked.

When you see your house, you get a little bit towards it and then it just bleeps and crashes the entire console.

Really?! Im at 77% at the mo...don't like the idea of it crashing your console.

I want the Just Cause demo! I have it preordered but i'm beginning to think it's going to be pretty average and everywhere is going to look the same..lets hope i'm proved wrong.

i wrote a very basic guid to texas hold em a couple pages back so go luck if your clueless.

alternatively get of your arses and google for the rules-you'll prob be able to find som tips and videos too.

either way its well worth the effort, even if its just to stop the moaning on here lol

Just got N3 this morning and im loving the brainless action. I need to pick up the soundtrack for this game as its tunes are awesome.

what do you expect from Q? -they're bloody awesome!!!!

Wooo... my 360's dead.

Just got the three red lights...

Wooo... my 360's dead.

Unlucky Jordan, Im waiting for mine to breakdown when I want it the most like say when PSU comes out.

Yeah, and i know exactly what did it. I'm gunna give those bastards where i got my Fight Night from a piece of my mind as well.

Well I got in a Texas Hold'em game with Takeo and Stefkov if either of you two noticed. I've sent friend requests out for anyone who would like a game when I'm online.

haha i wondered why you added me. I had no idea it was you :D

I got Texas hold em last night, was free so why the hell not, but I don't have a damned clue wehat to do and how to play it and i somehow managaged to get 3 achivments on it o0;;

I also have 3 achievemnts from doing nothing. Takeo just folded once and i got "Lucky Day or Crafty Bluffer?

Win with a High Card hand of 9 or less." cheers Takeo, 25 points for nothing.

Had a few good games of Halo with Stef and Takeo last night. Also, I got addicted to the scenario mode on Texas Poker. Only 3 more to go now, I still havent a clue how to play properly.

Yeah both games were fun, i havnt done any scenrio modes on poker yet, didnt know there were any until i checked the achievments.

I cant believe i actually got abou 8 kills on my last game on Halo. I totally forgot the controls for it :laughing:

BTW Takeo I want one for when I'm at Uni - plus as well I checked it out Game and they have said recently te amount of problems with 360 that they have been told have been going down to newer technique processes used on the production line. Anywho does no one play PGR3, or top spin 2, DOA4

I'm pretty much finished with DoA4, as much as i love it some of the achievements are insane. I did manage 100 hours mind :)

PGR3 is awesome, they keep bringing out new modes and cars :)

Yeah both games were fun, i havnt done any scenrio modes on poker yet, didnt know there were any until i checked the achievments.

I cant believe i actually got abou 8 kills on my last game on Halo. I totally forgot the controls for it :laughing:

At least you did better than one of my mates who was there, he averaged about 2 kills per game lol. Bless Takeo aswell, he was so happy that he didnt come last.

I'm pretty much finished with DoA4, as much as i love it some of the achievements are insane. I did manage 100 hours mind :)

PGR3 is awesome, they keep bringing out new modes and cars :)

100 hours of leaving it on doing nothing. :P

You won't be sayaing that when I get a 30K GS,

I am going to beat everyones GS on here, and be respected because of it, believe it!

You're going to need more than a high gamerscore to get any respect around here.

I tried importing your gamertag moria but something made it crash halfway though the process. It should work fine if I try again tomorrow. I got caught up playing THE with Mason and Aaragaun too.

Sounds like the gamertag is corrupted, happened to me one time when I got my 360 back from repair, took them nearly a week to fix it.

Wooo... my 360's dead.

Bad luck, but at least it's happening now and not December 3rd.

Rokhed, you've had problems before. What do they do with the hard drive?

Rokhed, you've had problems before. What do they do with the hard drive?

You don't send the hard drive, just the console.

Sounds like the gamertag is corrupted, happened to me one time when I got my 360 back from repair, took them nearly a week to fix it.

Hmm, I doubt they even have my Xbox yet, it only got sent off yesterday.

Thanks for trying, do you mind trying again please?