NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

oooh oooh got 200 in my 360 Fund :D hope to add more to it soon!

best 5 games on 360 right now? GO!

Oblivion (RPG)

GRAW (Action)

Burnout (Driving)

Call of Duty (FPS)

Halo2 (best online FPS ever)

1200 points? Yeah, no.

Fuck you Ubisoft, why should we have to pay THAT much when PC users get new maps and addons for FREE.

Yeah, whatever. Stop abusing the points system assholes.

Considering how boring the co-op missions on GRAW are the second time through, I think I'll pass on this.

Price for the maps for GRAW is shocking

I am skint till I get paid next week so have to wait till then to download it

I hope that every company doesnt charge this much for updates on games it will cost a fortune

I don't believe this, I've had my 360 back 2 weeks and it's freezing up on me again already. Five times within an hour doesn't look good. I suppose there's some free games in it for me, but this is pissing me off.

How many times has it happened now, Rokhed?

(i mean in total. Is this like your 3rd replacement 360, etc)

Damn seems Rokhed is really a unlucky one. I've only lost one console before and that was my fault because i messed up the audio on my original PSX. So yeah I don't really know what it's like to see a new console die, must be extremely annoying.

How many times has it happened now, Rokhed?

(i mean in total. Is this like your 3rd replacement 360, etc)

This is my third 360, next one will be third replacement.

It's not really worth me phoning MS about it now as I'm off on holiday saturday, but if I get back and it fucks up I'm going to be all over them for some compensation as this just takes the piss.

To be honest, it would be madness if they didn't try to compensate you in some way. If you've gone through the hassle of replacing it 3 times, i would try and get as much as you can out of them.

To be honest, it would be madness if they didn't try to compensate you in some way. If you've gone through the hassle of replacing it 3 times, i would try and get as much as you can out of them.

Best I can hope for is 2 games out of PDZ, PGR3 and Kameo, all of which I have already, but I suppose I can chuck them on Ebay and make enbough for a new game. Better than nothing I suppose.

This is my third 360, next one will be third replacement.

It's not really worth me phoning MS about it now as I'm off on holiday saturday, but if I get back and it fucks up I'm going to be all over them for some compensation as this just takes the piss.

Man, that sucks. I'm on my third 360 now so I know how pissed off you can get after more than 1 bad machine. I hope Microsoft compensate you in someway for getting 3 bad 360s.

i hate fault systems but TWO faulty systems thats gotta suck, i hope ya get some bonuses for the trouble!

i hate fault systems but TWO faulty systems thats gotta suck, i hope ya get some bonuses for the trouble!

It's not two, it's three, and counting.

Wouldn't be surprised if the next one goes tits up too.

I'm going to demand a brand new one this time, as I'm sure the last two they sent me were used/repaired ones.

Thats weird, my 360 freezes sometimes. But only if its the games fault, its never happend because of the 360.

Rokhed, you should look into this. It might not be the 360's it might be how you're setting things up. Is the PSU on the floor? If so, have it hanging down so it can get more air to it. Mines doing that, never had a problem.

get the PC vr demo, it fucking awesome and that song during the abuction scene simply superb

Ah yes I had Judas Priest playing when they took me. Fantastic game, love watching the humans get stabbed by the mahoosive spikes.

I'm gonna download the 360 version too to compare the graphics.

devestated bout the graw price hope theres an xbl half price points summer sale or somethin

1200 points is $15. Thats a good price for an expansion pack.

Well I bought the maps last night at 2 in the morning. I set them to download and went to bed but when I got up it was about 20% of the way through and it had stopped. I had to start a fresh which I aint happy about and its taking ages, I have been up half a hour and its still on 1%!

im annoyed, first my ukrainian club ghets an Evesham 32" HD TV, just to watch the next Ukraine match on, then to keep of course. but they got a frickin projector in another room!(that apparently cost £700) and then one of the families we know got a 37" on, i havnt seen it so i dont know the make, nor do i know the price because they didnt tell my dad.

Damnit, got to save up loads. ive seen the 32" samsung, the one oads of peopel have and on those 360 stands in sotore for £800 in Costco so i might get that.

I'm gonna go play Battlefield now, got that off my chest.

Well I have been downloading from half 8 and I just popped in from work while on my break and the maps are still only 55% complete. The thing is taking ages!

According to an un-offical Ghost Recon forum, the adoption rate has been very very low.

Microsoft can track who logs on with a game compared with who downloads the content. Its been around 20%, say insider sources.

Ubisoft should stop being bastards, and give us it for 800 or less.

According to an un-offical Ghost Recon forum, the adoption rate has been very very low.

Microsoft can track who logs on with a game compared with who downloads the content. Its been around 20%, say insider sources.

Ubisoft should stop being bastards, and give us it for 800 or less.

I do agree the price is a joke but Im a sucker for the co-op missions, if they werent included then I wouldnt have bothered at all.