NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Sounds good im in. What time?

EDIT: I just pm Moria over Live so we should get an answer soon.

Make it about 9:30-10 ish please, im free then.

:)

That will do me, Moria just send me a voice message but im talking to his live account via my pc so I cant listen to it.

Why is it that the price of the Xbox 360 has risen €15 and that there only seems to be Premium packs. That just makes it harder for me to get one, how am I suppose to make that kind of cash?! :P

I also saw Halo 2 on a clearence sale for €10, I was nearly going to buy it even though I don't have an Xbox or 360.

I noticed a few of you guys still need to do Campaign online. I will do that tonight if you want as its awesome.

That will do me, Moria just send me a voice message but im talking to his live account via my pc so I cant listen to it.

Off topic but i just noticed your from the Toon-Army.

Where you at? im at North Shields :)

Off topic but i just noticed your from the Toon-Army.

Where you at? im at North Shields :)

Durham area also i have just PMed you for your Gamertag.

damn it, just the day im not at home you all go online :( oh well. maybe some other time. will anyone be on tonight at about 1 or 2?

Don't know what happened during that game of Uno. My sister said the internet disconnected.. Sorry about that. I'll be back on later...

Don't know what happened during that game of Uno. My sister said the internet disconnected.. Sorry about that. I'll be back on later...

No Problem. I had a good laugh with you lot tonight, hopefully we can all hook up again.

No Problem. I had a good laugh with you lot tonight, hopefully we can hook up again.

Definitely.

No Problem. I had a good laugh with you lot tonight, hopefully we can all hook up again.

Agreed.

You can tell yous lot play alot together haha.

no xbox live for me till i can get sum money for the wifi adapter :( but once i get it we should play Call of Duty 2 or something...

I cant believe it, Ive done all the senarios on fifa world cup, it was soooo hard, but i did it caus i rule

I cant believe it, Ive done all the senarios on fifa world cup, it was soooo hard, but i did it caus i rule

Big congrats or that they are so hard. I have done quite a few but I cant beat Solomon Islands. Any tips?

i wrote a whole essay on it but i lost my post! just take chances, and make sure u score the free kick u start with basically.

no xbox live for me till i can get sum money for the wifi adapter :( but once i get it we should play Call of Duty 2 or something...

Despite my Xbox no arriving yet I will also be in the same boat. Until those wireless adapter comes down in price I won't be going online. I can't believe they charge so much for them.. They should do some sort of offer where you can get it for half price if you order Live for a year.. then I'd jump at the chance

Despite my Xbox no arriving yet I will also be in the same boat. Until those wireless adapter comes down in price I won't be going online. I can't believe they charge so much for them.. They should do some sort of offer where you can get it for half price if you order Live for a year.. then I'd jump at the chance

Who said you have to get the official wirelss adapter?

Who said you have to get the official wirelss adapter?

Erm.. Didn't Microsoft say that? Okay so which one do you use, or which ones do other people use that do work which are cheaper than the official?