Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Oh its the 52, I did consider one but then the extras of the 500 swayed me towards that. Still an absolutely stunning set, you should take the HD sticker off though!

Hows the Cube on it? I got rid of my Cube before I got mine so never tested it out, old stuff like my Saturn, N64 etc look really good though so I imagine the Cube is great.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alriiiight, but just doesn't look that great once you've got used to HD. I'm REALLY fucked off that Nintendo are choosing to support HD after seeing the difference that it makes.

All the wires are horrible, aren't they! I've literally got nowhere to hide them, though, and I've always got at least five consoles connected and a DVD player and a Sky Digital box, so there are lots of them!

The returns service was very good with Microsoft.

I rang monday morning, DHL collected it Tuesday, Microsoft got it Wednesday, DHL knocked on my door with a brand new 360 the following day!

Superb service overall.

I had to lose all my saves games sadly, however you could buy a memory card and transfer them i believe.

No problems with my new one so far, a little nervous still.

Any questions i'll be pleased to answer them. :smile:

Apologies if i have upset or annoyed you in the past, didn't mean to. I am a nice person.

EDIT: Nice setup Matt! :bowdown:

Yeah I wish I transfered my saved games on a memory card before getting my new Xbox 360 from microsoft... grrr... have to replay 7 games ;)

I lost quite a few as well. I didn't really mind about the games i completed, but the games i was like half through.

Nevermind.

;)

Yes I think everyone should post their setups' date=' always good to see how other people have there stuff.[/quote']

Well I did do a 'Post your gaming setup' thread in General a while ago. Bump that if you wish rather than this thread becoming a '56K beware'

Been pushed back everywhere to the 17th, I've even heard rumours that it'll be pushed again to the 31st.

Yeah there really does seem to be some confusion over this.

The Xbox and Xbox 360 versions where scheduled for the 10th.

The Xbox version was delayed to the 17th, but supposadely the 360 version was also included in that information (accidently).

Game companies now believe it is the 17th March 2006 for the 360 version, however thats only the Xbox version!

Xbox 360: 10/03/06 Xbox: 17/03/06 PS2/PC: 31/03/06

However I reckon the 360 and Xbox versions will both be out 31/03/06 now anyway, purely because all the confusion and the fact that every format will be released the same day makes more sense.

Yum, pointless... still no GRAW demo.

I'm betting the demo isn't released till after the game, they don't want people seeing how shit the net code is before launch for fear of lost sales.

Call me a cynic, but Ubisofts track record for bug free online games is non existant.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!