NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Sauce?

HP or Hienz?

Source Here

I started playing Perfect Dark (N64) earlier today. If Rare improved the controls and AI, added online and shoved it onto XBLA it would be fantastic (or add new - that look nothing like PDZ - graphics and more interactive environments and sell it as a full game).

It'll probably never happen, though

I just started HL2. It's pretty cool. I guess I should have played the first one first.

Basic jist of first game:

You're a scientist called Gordon Freeman, who works in anomolius materials at the black mesa research facility in new mexico.

Normal day at work, you move a new test subject material into the machine, you open the portal between Earth and Xen, you have to escape Black Mesa.

You escape, the G-Man asks if you want to co-operate and go into stasis or face an impossible battle (which is actually impossible to win). Then HL2 starts.

Simple.

Btw, HL2 is not 'pretty cool' its astoundingly awesome from start to finish... you'll soon see :)

Btw, HL2 is not 'pretty cool' its astoundingly awesome from start to finish... you'll soon see :)

Agreed, for me Half Life 2 is one of those games that I can play again and again and never get bored of, in fact I'm going to play it right now. :heh: (I'm just about to finish my playthrough of it on the 360)

If I were to call you astoundingly awesome from start to finish, how woud the game top that?

Sounded so much better in my head.

Anyway, it was a bit daunting it throwing you right in. But I like how there isn't any go here, do that, well I mean that as in arrows telling you where to go etc.

Though im playing on the PC, it's appropriate for this too. Just got out of Nova Prospekt (after entanglement level now, anti citizen one i think). Your squad are so fucking annoying, i can't walk up stairs because these dumb shits stand in your way.

Strangely enough I'm on the same part as you, I've already played HL2 but I'm playing through it again, those damn antlions were getting my way in Nova Prospekt.

I got killed once standing next to a tripmine which a antlion decided to run into while I was trying to avoid a turret and two combine soldiers.

I found generally the antlions didn't get in my way, you could pretty much run through em.

Portal is better though

Rock band is out March 6th.

Dang you guys are getting robbed:heh:

By then I'll have 1000/1000:awesome:

muchlovecaris.jpg

Whoa, didnt realise how big the drums were. Seriously this must be like £150 minimum when it comes out here.

Anyway, is the format for SFIV actually announced? Its gonna be on 360 right?

No format announced at this time. If it does come out on 360, I hope to god there's some official stick/pad for it as the 360 pad is god awful for 3rd strike. The Xbox S pad was much better :o

I hate using arcade joysticks for fighters. I just find it far, far easier using a analogue to do half and quater turns quickly.

I prefer D-pad to both Analogue stick and Arcade sticks. But yeah Arcade sticks are totally the worst. Bleh.

Hate to say it buy PS pads arent actually bad for fighters.

Marvel VS Capcom 2 = Best standard beat em up evaaarrr.

We still need Shumah Gorath and Blackheart in Heroclix, then we'll have the full Marvel roster. :) I love Shumah.

D-PAD is more accurate for 2-D fighters. The analogue stick likes to sometimes misinterpretes the command you enter sometimes, not good for fast action paced parry filled SF3 :P

D-PAD is more accurate for 2-D fighters. The analogue stick likes to sometimes misinterpretes the command you enter sometimes, not good for fast action paced parry filled SF3 :P

Yea. 2D fighters are still designed with D-pads in mind. I wonder when a beat 'em up game developer will take analogue sticks into account..

pads like the mega drive controller were ideal for fighters like street fighter etc

nearly at end of episode 2 yey

I had a dream last night, i was fighting the combine, ducked into this room and the G Man was there :|

Too much half life, pretty sure i'm near the end now, at "Follow Freeman"

Arcade sticks are much better for me. I hate playing 2-D fighters with D-pad! plus the 360 D-pad is utter garbage for fighters.

DEMO FOR CAPCOM®'S DEVIL MAY CRY® 4 COMING TO PLAYSTATION®3 SYSTEM AND XBOX LIVE® ONLINE SERVICES EARLY 2008

Gamers Will Have the Opportunity to Experience the Power of the "Devil Bringer" Before Purchasing the Game Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that owners of Sony Computer Entertainment’s PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will be able to experience Devil May Cry® 4 early, thanks to the release of a playable demo. A free downloadable demo of the game will be available on the PLAYSTATION®Store and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace in early 2008. Devil May Cry 4 has been rated M for Mature by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB).

The demo introduces gamers to the gothic-inspired supernatural world of Devil May Cry 4, new protagonist Nero and the awesome power of his Devil Bringer. The demo consists of a sampling of sections from the full game, chosen to showcase Devil May Cry 4’s varied locales and allows gamers to familiarize themselves with Nero’s unique abilities. Players will receive instruction on the various new actions that the Devil Bringer bestows, such as the ability to slam creatures to the ground, cover great distances in a single bound or even grab enemies while on the ground or in the air and pull them towards Nero to continue the attack combo. The Exceed system allows Nero to “rev up” his sword as if it were a motorcycle throttle and unleash devastating attacks. Players will need to master all these techniques before the end of demo showdown with the mighty Berial.

Fully demonstrating the power of the next generation of consoles, the Devil May Cry 4 demo brings to life the coastal city of Fortuna and its surroundings, such as the port and snow-capped mountain ranges in exquisite detail. Devil May Cry 4 delivers its intense action at a constant 60 frames per second at 720P resolution on HD monitors, ensuring seamless and breathtaking gameplay all in stunning high definition.

Are you Japanese or do you just live there?

I wish I lived there... :) Not Japanese Mate..

just love Japan!!!

Oh dear...

I mean, i hate to say it but you're as Wapanese as they come >_>

I wish I lived there... :) Not Japanese Mate..

just love Japan!!!

Wait...could of sworn you said you lived there. Must of misread.

Oh dear...

I mean, i hate to say it but you're as Wapanese as they come >_>

LOL its not my fault.. :)