Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I once moved my 360 from vertical to horizontal while playing a game (I was aware of what might happen, so I did it slowly), and it scratched the disk slightly. I can still play, though, and I keep the 360 vertical all the time.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really anything dodgy about having it vertically? Or was it all hype? it looks ALOT better like that and saves room IMO but im worried it could fall and fuck up the disk.

I have it vertically and have had absolutely no problems what so ever, plus it looks so much cooler.

My friend's just taken his 360 back to Virgin and got a full refund - the console actually melted the game (PGR3). There was abig circle around the outside of it and you could smell it melting. His console had just been moved from vertical to horizontal, it was off at the time though.

I just had an old school friend rub in the face that he got one. Not exactly fair, he did work at Tesco where they got 9 in and he got one.

Oh well, April for me.

My friend's just taken his 360 back to Virgin and got a full refund - the console actually melted the game (PGR3). There was abig circle around the outside of it and you could smell it melting. His console had just been moved from vertical to horizontal, it was off at the time though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4502572.stm

seems microsoft didn't plan too well. sony's psp and apple's ipod nano have had major problems recently too, and i'm starting to get annoyedf at how little these big companies care about their customers :hmm:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4502572.stm

seems microsoft didn't plan too well. sony's psp and apple's ipod nano have had major problems recently too, and i'm starting to get annoyedf at how little these big companies care about their customers :hmm:

Typical American's, simple flaw that could rectified by a replacement, but they have to go too far and pull out the "I'm going to sue you for the most stupidiest reason ever" book.