FIFA 06 7/6/8/6 (27/40)

Tetris 7/7/7/6 (27/40) :wtf:

Ridge Racer 6 9/8/9/9 (35/40)

Everyparty 7/5/7/5 (24/40)

Perfect Dark Zero 8/8/8/7 (31/40)

DW5 SP 7/7/8/8 (30/40) :wtf:

King Kong 7/7/9/9 (32/40)

Wrestle Kingdom 8/7/8/7 (30/40)

Hmm yeah, jealous of someone buying a CORE pack with a WIRED controller when I'm getting a PREMIUM pack for Xmas? Think again.

lol, why does everyone point out the wireless controller to be the best extra, its a shit extra, the 20gb hd is wot premium is for, not a shitty wireless controller, doesnt make that much of a difference.

Hmm yeah, jealous of someone buying a CORE pack with a WIRED controller when I'm getting a PREMIUM pack for Xmas? Think again.

Oh cool! I wanted one of them. Show me the website you preordered

..pardon? Oh, you havent.

Well i guess its ok, your camping outside somewhere this thursday night.

No?? hmm.

Well, MIGHT see you on LIVE.

next year.

Yes i mean OmGz!!!!!!1111111 a WiReLeSs JoYpAd!!!!!11111111,

And? i dont need a wirless oen for my room and if i did i cba with renewing batterys all the time etc. or paying ANOTHER £15 for plaug and charge crap.

Wired are the futre. wel for my 1 player games anyways.

4 DAYS TO GO! :yay: (How weird, is that?)

Well i seriously wouldn't care what Xbox 360 i get now, as long as i get one! If it means buying a Hard-Drive then so be it, at least you'll be able to play PD0, Kameo, Call Of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 3 and Condemned to name a few this friday! (Saying that, i stick to my premium thanks, due to the extras you get for free in a way) :D

I cannot believe we are SO close! I remember starting to get excited about 56 days ago, now it's nearly here!

I've decided that i'm not getting Tiger Woods now, and that Need For Speed: Most Wanted is going to be better then i first thought (34/40!!!!), so i'm definately getting that!

King Kong is also a game which i can't wait to play, and it has got some very good reviews, 32 isn't bad from Famitsu is it?! One magazine complained that your in the jungle for miles to long, but for some reason i prefer that, i hope the dinosaurs chase you alot etc..it be a little like Turok won't it? Without the superb guns though! :D

GOOD LUCK AGAIN To everyone camping out to hopefully get one! I sincerely hope you all get one! I know exactly how i would feel if i didn't! So my fingers are well and truly crossed for you all!

;)