N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Holy CRAP!! I'm standing next to the last one!!! I'm going to savour this...

NOW THAT FELT GOOD....Now to get thouse hidden orbs...92 left to go...

Thats why i love this game. The actual collecting of the orbs is great fun!

The main-game seems a little too easy but it's great, going to a specific location to kill the 'leader' shall we say is hugely enjoyable, espicially if your agent is really good and your jumping all over the place.

Also, my dad has just purchased EDF2017, but i would still like to hear your opinion (and others) on the game, i like reading peoples impressions. :)

I'm hoping it's good, i like the idea of it being £25 (cheaper on the net, i know), i won't feel as conned as say, spending £50 on it. :awesome:

EDIT: Also, is there really going to be expansions to Crackdown? I would love another island to be added, or offline co-op!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Did you use that guide I sent you Stef? Using that I had no trouble getting all 500 agility orbs.

I want to but going back to the places I've already been was taking ages. I think I'd done half of the muertos island and half of the volk island. Thing is, I stopped using it then found some more on my travels and I cant rememeber where they were so I cant mark them off :(

I agree about the agrecy cars. I havent done the Stunt Markers or the Races as I cant be bothered to go get the cars all the time.

I've done all the races and the hardest was I think on the Volk Island, the one I think thats north of the green dot closest to the top, seriously it was tight alley ways and you had I think a minute and 40 seconds. Tooke me loads of try, at one point you have to go across that kind of plaza where that smallish hand with a gear are, there are some road bollard type things, you're going full speed and you have to make it through them otherwise you cant do it in under the time. You have to do that with the agency supercar because nothing is fast enough.

The other races you can complete with any car imo. The one near where you come out on the Muertos islan i did with one of the crappy cars that are next to the start point.

Yeah thats sometimes annoying but usually you finish close to where the race started. A couple maps of where they are if you need them

I think I might buy EDF for £18..there are only 5 achievements for it though..

Thanks Stef but I have the guide book. Im thinking of picking up EDF aswell tomorrow seeing as everyone is rating it highly. It could be what I need to end this games drought on my 360, at the min its a glorified dvd player.

Guest Stefkov

Ah a guide book, didnt know one was out for it :heh:

I wAs checking out the play.com page for EDF, theres a video there which I havnt seen and it does look really awesome.

Guest Stefkov

Thats why I've never bought a guide book. I have one for Zelda OOT, but my brother probably bought that one :P

13 more agility orbs to go! I'm using the map again, shouldnt take that long.

Edit 7 more to go!

Oh noes, I think I have about 6 more to find and I'm up to the bottom little area of the Volk island, I hope they're here...

Now, Earth Defence. A game which has got either absolute terrible reviews or very good ones. Alot of people are saying it's a great game, it's old skool, pretty funny (as it's cheesy and b-movieish) is great fun and will be a cult hit!

Stefkov, i believe you purchased it, are you enjoying it?

Gamestation have put one aside for me, but the bloke on the phone said it was aload of crap and i shouldn't bother with it? I suppose it's either a love or hate thing?

Proof that it's not just GAME who employ morons.

It's not a case of being so bad it's good, just old school to the max, the low productions values don't bring down the awesome gameplay.

Proof that it's not just GAME who employ morons.

It's not a case of being so bad it's good, just old school to the max, the low productions values don't bring down the awesome gameplay.

I've played it and can 100% agree with you. Me and my bro have been in fits playing this. The gameplay is brilliant and addictive, we'ved played an hour already! So much happens on-screen at one time and the voice-overs are hilarious, it's a 'gun-down' everything game and man do i love it.

It'll be a cult hit, definately. :D

Got up to rank 2 on Virtua Tennis 3, then I lost 0-6 on the kings match, and played through all the shit to get to another year, then I went into the wrong match (practice instead of kings) and then when I quit it was the week after the kings match. God I was annoyed. Tried just taking vacations for 3 months but then my rank started going down from missing tournaments, so when I entered them I was so angry, I started losing from not concentrating properly. I'm now rank 12.

:cry:

I've actually gone round all the islands checking every spot and I've got 2 orbs left....

:cry:

I remember that feeling...I feel your pain!

Ok, I was getting annoyed that EDF2017 didn't arrive today...I just realised that it is a bank holiday and there is no post! Apparently there is post tomorrow so it SHOULD come...please!

Guest Stefkov
I tried doing some cars races again this aternoon and still no joy. I keep doing great then something stupid like slamming into the wall or running over to many people will happen and knack everything up.

The thing I did was do it once to find the route of it. I did screw up a little sometimes forgetting a turn but did them eventually. Seriously you will think the rest were a doddle when you get to the one I explained in an ealier post. If you've not already done it and you find some of the others annoying then...pfftI dunno.

I remember that feeling...I feel your pain!

I really dont want to do the map again, I might do the hidden orbs and may come across them on my travels.