Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollox, issue. I have this wireless router from my dad, and i set it up, plugged into the ethernet in my pc. But it would appear i ahve an ethernet port, but no network card. So i'm not sure if it will work, i'm going to have to take a look inside.

Won't activate my live car until that's sorted.

Got the console+gears at makro. (£270)

GRAW2 + Live at Gamestation (£45, £10 store credit).

Bollox, issue. I have this wireless router from my dad, and i set it up, plugged into the ethernet in my pc. But it would appear i ahve an ethernet port, but no network card. So i'm not sure if it will work, i'm going to have to take a look inside.

Won't activate my live car until that's sorted.

Got the console+gears at makro. (£270)

GRAW2 + Live at Gamestation (£45, £10 store credit).

You lucky bastard, It's gonna be a while till I get mine, well enjoy it. :smile:

Just wondering if anyone had any more ideas on how to faulty (note; faulty, not break into pieces) a 360. Suggestions from before included vigorous shaking, magnets and taking out the AV cable during gameplay. Any new ideas?

Will be kinda fun to try and make a 360 faulty for once.

Just wondering if anyone had any more ideas on how to faulty (note; faulty, not break into pieces) a 360. Suggestions from before included vigorous shaking, magnets and taking out the AV cable during gameplay. Any new ideas?

Maybe shove something into the DVD drive? Or poke about inside the drive with a pencil or a ruler?

Switch it on, put a game in and let it play. In the big "cooling" vent on the side get a hairdryer and blow hot air in.

just got Crackdown today and moved my 360 to eye level in a bid to bring about some kind of 360 renaissance lol

Loving the game though-Thanks Stefkov for making me not have to bitch slap you :D

Im gonna bitch slap you, all the fuss you made about Gears and you aint even finished it!

Im gonna bitch slap you, all the fuss you made about Gears and you aint even finished it!

*cries*

i know its a good game and i like the multiplayer just i'm scared of the dark *cries some more . . . gets bitch slapped*

Guest Stefkov
*cries*

i know its a good game and i like the multiplayer just i'm scared of the dark *cries some more . . . gets bitch slapped*

shh don't cry. The dark is afraid of you.

If you want Tak I will aid you in completing the game?

My agility and strength are both on 3 stars. :D

Guest Stefkov
Retro is now on live, were gonna play Gears at 8-9 to celebrate.

WHOS IN.

I think I'll join in. 8 to 9 or either 8 or 9?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!