NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I`ve finally got Live Gold! and I need some friends.

I`ve got Burnout Revenge, Gears of War and Luminies Live.

Is GRAW2 out in america? I see it has been played on xbox.com forums

EDIT guys playing on live whilst riding around in a car here

Add me :D How good are you at Burnout? Cus I need some achievements on that game but everyone online is are really good at Burnout and I'm only just really getting into it.

Add me :D How good are you at Burnout? Cus I need some achievements on that game but everyone online is are really good at Burnout and I'm only just really getting into it.

I'll help you if you help me, catch me some time as long as i'm not playing Alien Hominid.

I'll help you if you help me, catch me some time as long as i'm not playing Alien Hominid.

Well if everyone is getting into Burnout revenge, I might as well put that down as my next rental on SwapGame! Expect me to have it on Wednesday.

Nah I suck at it myself lol!

I`ve added the last three posters, seeya online!

Err, why do "you" need a controller.

My brother puts controllers in his mouth and chews the analogue sticks

So is crackdown worth getting?

Honestly.

I think so, I was constantly playing it till my 360 fucked up royally.

I'm pretty good at Burnout. I'll be on around 8:30 AM pacific time.

I also got Grears.

So my best friend wants me to change my name so I can be in his "clan". I'm tempted to join since him, and all of my really good friends are in it as well. But I really don't want to spend $10 on changing my name...

Microsofts bringing out a 512mb card this year in america and the 64mb card is dropping to $29.99 No word on pricing or date for UK.

Microsofts bringing out a 512mb card this year in america and the 64mb card is dropping to $29.99 No word on pricing or date for UK.

Does anyone NOT have a hard drive these days? This is only good news for me because the arcade download limit has increased accordingly.

Does anyone NOT have a hard drive these days? This is only good news for me because the arcade download limit has increased accordingly.

Same here, I can't believe anyone would buy an XBOX 360 without a hard drive.

I can't believe anyone would buy the Core unit really. I mean you have £200 saved up to buy a 360, wats another £70 to ave up more to get more things.

Did anyone hear about the Dead Rising Co-op update?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dead-rising/rumour-dead-rising-coop-241412.php

I can't believe they are going to charge for this update when its going to be included in the Platinum version! What about the people who shelled out the full price!?

Another reason its lame to charge it that I will want to play this with my friend but I really doubt he is going to fork money out for a game he has already completed...

Did anyone hear about the Dead Rising Co-op update?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dead-rising/rumour-dead-rising-coop-241412.php

I can't believe they are going to charge for this update when its going to be included in the Platinum version! What about the people who shelled out the full price!?

Another reason its lame to charge it that I will want to play this with my friend but I really doubt he is going to fork money out for a game he has already completed...

Unfortunately Daft - this is a rumour the most I personally think we can get in terms of an update would be maybe an extra coupla of missions or something like that

Same here, I can't believe anyone would buy an XBOX 360 without a hard drive.

I can't believe anyone would buy the Core unit really. I mean you have £200 saved up to buy a 360, wats another £70 to ave up more to get more things.

But won't it be good if say you fill up a harddrive and want to transfer games and saves to another hard drive. I thing its oblivion you can't put on a memory card. But my own personal view is it gives choice to consumers before they bring out an upgraged hard drive size.

Unfortunately Daft - this is a rumour the most I personally think we can get in terms of an update would be maybe an extra coupla of missions or something like that

Well aslong as they include this option from the off in the sequal I'm sold!

A sequel??? How the heck would they manage to do a sequel I thought all the plot was wrapped up nicely I want a 3d megaman game - imagine Megaman 64 in HD

*Blows out the mind of everyone in Japan, with one thought*

A sequel??? How the heck would they manage to do a sequel I thought all the plot was wrapped up nicely I want a 3d megaman game - imagine Megaman 64 in HD

*Blows out the mind of everyone in Japan, with one thought*

How many sequels of Megaman have there been and how many times has Dr Wily/Other main boss died at the end of the games? :wink:

Truth is, Capcom can shoehorn a sequel into pretty much any game regardless of the previous games plot and conclusion.

Example: During the events of Dead Rising, an off duty policeman takes his daughter and wife to the nearby "Willamette Theme Park" and discovers the infection has spread further than anyone realised. Can he rescue his family and escape the zombie horde without also becoming one of them?

Well, you get the point!

How long is the ethernet cable that comes with the Premium version of the 360?

'bout 5 metres I think, wasnt big enough for me.