NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone else having problems with finding anyone to play in Ranked matches on CoD3? I always end up just sitting in a lobby by myself.

Yeah its a known problem, they're working on a patch.

most people are going to play Gears around 8-9 ish so yep lol

I have a 18th party at 9 but that can wait, online gears is more important lol :heh:

Some game saves are not transferable between profiles, some are. The ones that are you should be able to detect with the relevant game anyway.

Yeah cool thanks.

Woo, problem solved.

Anyways, missed my router delivery, so thats another day to go with shitty live. :'(

Read the above posts by the dudes in red.

He has been banned from this thread. It is over.

IT IS OVER.. THE FORTRESS IS TAKEN

If you guys wanted a Ranked Match later, we could do that. Ill guess that Caris will be ok for hosting, heres what You'll have to do to join:

1) Go into Ranked Match - Custom Match in the Menus.

2) Enter 'Warzone' then (expecting it will be a 7 round game) Minimum No of Rounds - 6, Maximum No of Rounds - 8

3) A list will appear, with Host names, Map, and No of Players. Your looking for Caris's gamertag (I Caris I) as the Host name. If its not there hit 'X' to refresh (for me its in the first list).

Does it matter? I just want to shoot people.

only so we can all get together and play in the same match really. some people may prefer ranked or whatnot.

Just traded all my DS games in ( kept the machine for Zelda ) and got £250 to spend at Gamestation so I picked up Sonic, Tony Hawks and PSU. Let the games begin!

Just traded all my DS games in ( kept the machine for Zelda ) and got £250 to spend at Gamestation so I picked up Sonic, Tony Hawks and PSU. Let the games begin!

i'm speechless right now . . . for numerous reasons . . .

ranked it is-if someone invites me to a player match though i'll do that . . .

OK cool, what am I searching for then?

Warzone? Or will your name just come up if I go into any?

Damn ranked matches!! I want to shoot things/get shot by things!

In the xbox options there is one where you can shut down your xbox automatically after 4 hours I think it is, Is there any way of changing this ? Because im getting the HD-DVD soon and I dont want it fucking up after a while becasue I always fall asleep watching DVD's and I dont want my xbox on all night ?

thx

In the xbox options there is one where you can shut down your xbox automatically after 4 hours I think it is, Is there any way of changing this ? Because im getting the HD-DVD soon and I dont want it fucking up after a while becasue I always fall asleep watching DVD's and I dont want my xbox on all night ?

thx

I'm sure its somewhere in console settings.

thx

I'm sure its somewhere in console settings.

Yes there is an option in the settings. Its set to shut off after 6 hours if you havnt changed it.

Damn i hate it when my 360 crashes. Especially when im about to own some people online.

Pro Evo 6 online had been patched, yay. I can actually get into games now, and it also runs prety smooth aswell.

I love 360! Gears online is absolutely awesome. Can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing a game.

Pro Evo 6 online had been patched, yay. I can actually get into games now, and it also runs prety smooth aswell.

explains why so many people were playing PES rather than getting chainsawed by us on Gears!

another awesome night dudes-if you haven't bought this game yet you need chainsawing!

Yes there is an option in the settings. Its set to shut off after 6 hours if you havnt changed it.

Damn i hate it when my 360 crashes. Especially when im about to own some people online.

How do you change it from 6 hours ?

Right im totally stuck, if anyone can help please do so.

Im doing the level you do as knuckles half way thhrough, im in a room full of larva and a door at the far end has 3 purple glows on, and theres orbs around the room.

Help?

Just got the most awesome kills on Lost Planet. Know the high point of the map with the large metal structure? Well I was at the top, rappeled myself down and while in the air got a headshot kill, threw a grenade and killed another and then lifted myself back up. Good times.

explains why so many people were playing PES rather than getting chainsawed by us on Gears!

another awesome night dudes-if you haven't bought this game yet you need chainsawing!

i was gonna join but Phantasy Star is already starting to take over my life.