Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking of doing the 120 mile appox "island tour" on test drive later on...gah gunna take ages.

Hopefully get my koeningsegg today so will do then

Good luck i tried that the other day took me about 50 mins i was winning most of the way through then come off the road with about a mile to go and couldnt catch up in time.I also tried the time trial which was about 140 mile i think and you have to do it in 60 mins for the gold cup which was worth $1,000,000 i was about 15 seconds off extremely frustrating.

I finally decided to get Dead Rising after all. 'Tis a great game, though I'm finding it quite difficult. The time management is kinda odd to get used to.

Oh, and I defeated the three convicts in the jeep (after many tries), but they respawned when I went back out again. :nono: Any tips on how to defeat them once and for all?

Sonic is definately in my list!

I might be getting Kameo sometime soon too, since that new power pack has been put up on the marketplace.

Sonic ftw!! ^^

Anyone know how much Gamestation give for a 360 premium bundle on exchange? Im contemplating trading my 360 in if nothing that interests me gets announced at TGS or the X06 event.

Off topic but talk to me on msn it wont let me start a Convo with you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!