• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tested 3 good games today

Dead Rising

SaintsRow

Test Drive Unlimited.

Dead risings save system is flawed and therfore I played alot more Saintsrow. Other three Saintsrow is my fav.

what did you think of test drive dude?

theres a few 360's i got my eye on tonight on ebay mainly this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180025162889&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

ghost recon, PGR3, extra pad and the wireless adaptor..plus plug and play adaptor. gunna really go for that one

i will be buying my 360 tonight i have a good feeling

good day tomorrow...my guitar arrives (postal delay but company brought off said it will be at my home tomorrow :D)

+ test drive unlimited should be ere...even thou cant play it yet will be nice to see and know i have it ready

You giving up on N3 already?

It depends on what kind of game you want really. Kameo is awesome but short, E.Arms will no doubt be a long game, Madden is alright in short bursts, Test Drive is supposed to be really good and DR is awesome despite its short comings.

I'm not giving up I'll get to 600 points then may sell it

I might buy N3 off you Zedla Freak, how much?

I was looking at somewhere between £40-45

Suggest something and I can give it to in Newcastle as long as you have the money

Dead rising is a fucking piss take, i thought the save sceme was fine at start but now i have saved at a point where i have no time to go to the other side of the mall, do a boss in come back with some item and its impossible, the game didnt even give me a time warning or anything, im pissed.

Oh and at zelda freak, im not giving you £45 for a game which is £43 new.

OMG Dead Rising save scheme is a fucking shambles. Constantly been playing through the same bit, Watching same crappy cut scenes because you cant save it wherever you want. Oh and I keep dying rather lamely and being generally forgetful when it comes to finding save points.

It's been a while. Anyone up for a -big- Halo 2 game session later on? All are welcome.

Say 10pm onwards? It's been ages since we got a big'un going.

Leave a message or make sure you have someone playing added if interested.

too bloody scared too-everyone else is waaaay too good at it, i'm nto so bad but WoW is mroe alluring tbh :(

OMG Dead Rising save scheme is a fucking shambles. Constantly been playing through the same bit, Watching same crappy cut scenes because you cant save it wherever you want. Oh and I keep dying rather lamely and being generally forgetful when it comes to finding save points.

you DID read the reveiws that came out about a few weeks ago??

Guest Stefkov

Damn you all. I looked on my xbox page and ise 6 people online. all playing Dead Rising. my copy should be here tommorow then. wasnt here this morning.

One thing that I thought they would do with the Pal version, was because they'd delayed the game for a whole month, not delayed but the release was that far apart. thought they could maybe put a better save scheme in.

Doesnt sound like they have done.

PS: is complete the last stage on Gameplay's ordering thing? cos ive got complete in my account, but..the money hasnt gone out of the bank.

Agh, I can't beat the 3 weirdo's in the truck, and Gamefaqs is no help at all.

Can anyone help?

Yup, just go and get the SMG gun which is in a fountain ( where the blue umbrellas are found for that umbrella achievy ) then head back and take out the gunner on the jeep, after that you can easily kill the other 2 guys with the gun off the back off the jeep.

I killed them and got the gun but I smashed th ejeep to bits and I couldnt enter it so I had to reload and I havent been bothered to do it again.

In terms of the saving scheme I have to agree that it is pretty shoddy. I also thought that the game didnt really force you to play and you could just go on killing sprees. There was me happily killing Zombies and then the game ended because I hadnt picked the Mobile up, which is also annoying what with its constant ringing.

Guest Stefkov

just went to go o the shower and igot an email form gameplay andit said it was sent, im happy.

Record! I just checked on my xbox account and there were 10 people online! thats the most ive ever seen.

Anyone read this from ign?

UK, September 7, 2006 - Microsoft has announced that European Xbox 360 owners can enjoy a whole week's worth of its Xbox Live service completely free later this month, between September 20 and 29.

If you've not taken the plunge already, it's simply a case of slapping your broadband cable into the back of your 360 to recieve the standard Xbox Live Silver membership. Come September 20, that'll be upgraded automatically to a Gold account for the duration of the promotion. Silver membership users can enjoy the full range of Xbox Live services until September 29, including online gaming and Marketplace.

On top of that, Microsoft is also promising a whole range of activities over the course of the week, including the Halo 2 Winning Weekend, Mystery Gamer and the PGR3 Developer Showdown. There'll also be 'newcomer nights' and a variety of competitions - full details of which will be appearing on the Xbox Live Calender pages of Xbox.com in the coming weeks.

cool. free live.

Guest Stefkov
got email from play saying test drive is sent :D

since my 360 is gunna be 2nd hand will i still be able to make my own gamertag/account?

well if you got whatever storage device, and the other guys is still on it then you can delete that, im sure, and create one for yourself. I dont even think you have to delete his, it just makes room for you.

ive just found out i can still finish dead rising, i just cant do any of the case missions, so i can just get achivments and side quests, i didnt relise you could finish the game by sitting in a toilet for 72 hours...

Save sceme spoilt this game though, i hope they can patch it or soething.

ive just found out i can still finish dead rising, i just cant do any of the case missions, so i can just get achivments and side quests, i didnt relise you could finish the game by sitting in a toilet for 72 hours...

Save sceme spoilt this game though, i hope they can patch it or soething.

Capcom have already claimed they have no intention of according to the wiki entry :(

Ah what the hell...

On Dead Rising the text (when you talk to people + other shizzle) is REALLY small and pretty much unreadable as you have to really squint to read it. Anyone else got this problem? I don't have this prob on any of my other 360 games, and I have the display settings set to Widescreen and everything (as thats what my TV is). It's really irritating and preventing me from properly enjoying the game.