NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

how do you get your "Gamer score" up then?

as a person that doesnt know a awful lot bout xboxlive once you pay for the subscription can you download all movie trailers/videos/music/arcade games as you want?

how do you get your "Gamer score" up then?

as a person that doesnt know a awful lot bout xboxlive once you pay for the subscription can you download all movie trailers/videos/music/arcade games as you want?

Yup, although Arcade games cost money but everything else is free. As for getting a higher gamerscore all you have to do is play games.

Hi y'all do you know if or when Bullet Witch is coming out in PAL territories?

Thanks y'all.

Hi y'all do you know if or when Bullet Witch is coming out in PAL territories?

Thanks y'all.

This game aint of until next year over here in the UK.

I just figured out that I will get Lego Star Wars 2, Madden 07 and Dead Rising all on the same day! Thats just wrong, I mean what do I play first!!!???

does anyone know how to do this put your gamercard on your destop, ive done it, following didffernt instructions, first to create a html dcoument etc.

however when its done everything including the gamercard has a white border and i dont like it, is there anyway to get rid of it?

Is Lego Star Wars going to be budget price?

I can't afford it otherwise :(

Its priced £30 at Gameplay

Link

can someone help me out, my 360 is bust, giving me the 3 red lights and im trying to find which number i need to ring microsoft if im living in the UK (England)

also, does it matter that I've had it since December - will a warranty have run out and if so, does that affect how i go about getting it replaced/repaired

The number is 0800 587 1102 your waranty is 12 months so your ok just tell them the problem then theyll probably tell you to pack it in a box then with 24 hours i think they will email you with a delivery label to stick on your box then you just have to ring UPS to arrange a pickup thats what i had to do anyway.

Shit Jordan88, that's one mean gamerscore you got there..

And on the subject of Lego Star Wars 2, the last edition of Gamespot's On The Spot really sold it too me. Looks like fun, will probably be too easy and shot, but fun nevertheless.

The number is 0800 587 1102 your waranty is 12 months so your ok just tell them the problem then theyll probably tell you to pack it in a box then with 24 hours i think they will email you with a delivery label to stick on your box then you just have to ring UPS to arrange a pickup thats what i had to do anyway.

If you ask UPS to come on one day make sure you're in for about a week before then too as they never come on the right day (for me anyway).

Shit Jordan88, that's one mean gamerscore you got there..

And on the subject of Lego Star Wars 2, the last edition of Gamespot's On The Spot really sold it too me. Looks like fun, will probably be too easy and shot, but fun nevertheless.

Yeah the first game was short and easy but it was one hell of a ride.

I have just beat CoD2 on veteran and im so pleased with myself.

*does happy dance*

Lego Starwars just looks really awesome, from all the previes ive read, the game seems to be a lot, lot bigger than the original. It's not like its gonna be that expensive, definite purchase for me.

I must say gameplay wise it looks better, but that may be because of it being the original trilogy and without Jar Jar Binks.

On a kinda relevant note: Do you know if George Lucasd is going to do the TV series of Star Wars or not.

Dead Rising and Lego Star Wars are coming out on the same day?

Well shit, now I just don't know what to do.

Dead Rising and Lego Star Wars are coming out on the same day?

Well shit, now I just don't know what to do.

I have a solution.

God, just had a great 2 and a half hours on Xbox Live. Must have been on Dead or Alive for about 2 hours. Was quality except for the lag. It's so annoying. I was getting my arse kicked for mst of the time but I did win 6 in a row.

I've decided to definitely get Smash Bros. on Wii if this is anything to go by. Fighting games are great :-p Give me Soul Calibur damn it!

I'm getting Dead Rising for FREE! But it's a damn US copy, and by all accounts it won't work on my PAL system. What a bitch!

I got Full Auto, too, but that was region-free.

I'm getting Dead Rising for FREE! But it's a damn US copy, and by all accounts it won't work on my PAL system. What a bitch!

Jesus, i'll take it off your hands.

I got Full Auto, too, but that was region-free.

Ah Full-Auto, another underated game IMO.

I started playing Oblivion straight after I finished CoD today. I spent ages walking from one town to another only to find out that I can teleport. To top it off i forgot I could get a horse which made things a bit easier for me. Im hoping to have it finished before N3 arrives....the race is on!

Must have been on Dead or Alive for about 2 hours. Was quality except for the lag. It's so annoying. I was getting my arse kicked for mst of the timet!

Must've been the lag :P

Ah Full-Auto, another underated game IMO.

I started playing Oblivion straight after I finished CoD today. I spent ages walking from one town to another only to find out that I can teleport. To top it off i forgot I could get a horse which made things a bit easier for me. Im hoping to have it finished before N3 arrives....the race is on!

i teleport everywhere!! only places that cant be telported, of course i cant so i go by foot, but i dont know why i like to just get there and get the action done.

i just went on cloning clyde and i am now 100th in the table:D:D