Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So Matt Casamassina knows?

KingOfHyrule

i joke..i joke, wasnt it mentiond ages ago about force feedback, i think it could be good. swinging the sword on Red Steel and someone blocking an attack the controller will jolt really hard... and force the other way to simlulate the sword being stopped.

Bingo me thinks,wouldn't surprise if that was it but if you read it then it might not be the last secret.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do actually work for a video games company don't you have anything better to do with your time that post on a message boards?

He's needs attention. These people (Insider and that The_Man person) should be banned. BigTac was believable at some point and now they think they can do the same. It's sad, really.

He's needs attention. These people (Insider and that The_Man person) should be banned. BigTac was believable at some point and now they think they can do the same. It's sad, really.

Naw they shouldn't be banned.. they've not really done anything wrong.

They should just be watched cautiously for shit stirring in the weeks running up to E3.

With launch deadlines to make? I imagine trying to get time off a few weeks before E3 and a few months before the systems launch is quite hard.

Im pretty sure I know who "Insider" is, and I could imagine he'd get a bit of time off. Or could scive while supposed to be doing other work.

Umm.. Matt is claiming Metroid Prime 3 will be fully playable at E3

Matt-IGN Posted: No, sir! I have not forgotten about how amazing Metroid Prime was, and remains. It is my favorite game of all time, tied with Super Metroid.

I have full confidence in Retro to make Prime 3 one of, if not the must-have game of E3 2006. This will be the game that shows all other companies how to do first-person gameplay with the Revolution controller.

L1nk001 Posted: Does this mean it is guaranteed to be there?

Don’t toy with me now.

Matt-IGN Posted: Well, yeah. And fully playable.

We all know he's just guessing...

It's a pretty safe beat saying metroid will be playable, it was the first demoed francise shown to jurnalists which used the FHC.

It's like saying smash bros revolution will at the very least be demoed...

Can't he tell us something we didn't allready know.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!