N-Europe

Revolution Videos On April 20th?!?!

Stocka

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the post in his blog?!

It's just a rumour it's probably not going to happen.

Like I said I don't give a crap what Matt says. However this doesn't mean I don't believe we might not see anything that day I just don't care what Matt's opinion on the matter is.

We never ever gonna see any rev-game, heck nintendo will show nothing anymore, no ds-games, no gamecube, no gba, but especialy no rev!!

We can just imagine and hype ourselfs, man even the boxart just gonna be black with no text... then it´s always a hype in your brain if you pay 50 bucks for a game, and you don´t even know what games inside! L et the hype begin....

NIBRIS say: "more info coming soon" after revealing information in an e.mail to 4cr about the Revolution game "Sadness" after revealing the title will be entirely black and white (a little pre-hype) Peter added that more info will be coming soon.

April 20th is soon, ain't it?

Spong are basing their judgement on the fact that there are no events scheduled, a typical way to unveil a game.

With a ton of magazines coming out that day, Ubisoft and NIBRIS saying "More info coming soon" and word on the street that the 20th of April is when NDAs for third party titles end.. I can't help but believe that we will get news from third party developpers..

Why does everything have to be revealed in a traditional format? Why not let the fans be the deciders instead of the traditional gaming media of the internet deciding.

Release info in the magazines, the gamers get the first look.

Spong are basing their judgement on the fact that there are no events scheduled, a typical way to unveil a game.

With a ton of magazines coming out that day, Ubisoft and NIBRIS saying "More info coming soon" and word on the street that the 20th of April is when NDAs for third party titles end.. I can't help but believe that we will get news from third party developpers..

Why does everything have to be revealed in a traditional format? Why not let the fans be the deciders instead of the traditional gaming media of the internet deciding.

Release info in the magazines, the gamers get the first look.

Spong are also somewhat talking about a major NINTENDO announcment, they dont really mention 3rd party announcements :)

Like already stated, spong were talking about a NINTENDO announcement, which I wasnt expecting any ways..

I've been so hyped about the news flooding in my friend reminded me theres still more to the console to be revealed. I totally forgot about it.

Im hoping images of Sadness are revealed..

I think Spong, and some others, are presuming that we're going to suddenly get a flood of Revolution info. I think it's more likely that we're just going to see a huge swathe of game announcements, probably accompanied by screens and videos; at the same time, it will probably all have to be vetted to make sure that no more Revolution info is revealed, inadvertantly.

Well i think we may see a couple of news games announced, showing some screens (not videos). They will not be by Nintendo, thats just pointless, why wait all this time (around 6 months, lol) to show their games of, and then do it a few short weeks before the biggest gaming event ever? Doesn't seem right! They are definately keeping their announcements for May 9th.

I'm looking forward to April 20th! Just to see some new screens of third-party games hopefully! and Sadness which sounds ultra cool!

: peace:

Nintendo have always revealed things before the actual E3 event.

Last year, we saw revolution earlier than the actual E3 event.

The year before, we saw DS i think it was a day before the E3 event also.

Thanks for the link Moria, i didnt look at the interview. Cant wait to see more games so we get an average of what revolution is capable of.

It's nice to see what is clearly a really down to earth games developper speaking up.. I might be generalising a bit but most of the developpers who speak up about their games are rather arrogant and are basically just interested in selling their product.. almost as if they've prepared a script.

I like the sound of Nibris.. I can't say I'll buy Sadness because the black and white idea is a bit of a turn off for me. Unless it gets highly favourable reviews I'll give it a miss.

Anyone remember the ghost game for PS2 where you had to take pictures of them with a classic camera to attack them? it was pretty much a failure, but seems to be following the similar kind of lines that the Sadness will be.

So people just claiming things with no evidence?... hmmm

Well I can confirm that all the NDA's aren't going to expire on the 20th. They never expire. Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams!

But seriously. They won't do this. This is just people claiming things... I don't believe Spong, but I find it highly doubtful that we will get a shedload of information.

Well I can confirm that all the NDA's aren't going to expire on the 20th. They never expire. Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams!

So publishers and developers are going to be unable to talk about their games, even after they're released? Hmmm, I think I see a flaw in your logic.

Quite simply, NDA's can expire if it is written into the contract; you're probably getting confused over the kind of NDA that an employee would sign to work in sensitive position, that would normally be an indefinite agreement.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!