Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

;423043]I havent watched any classic Who but still found the human/Dalek hybrid a bit odd' date=' kinda anti-Dalek ideology (if you can say Daleks have ideology)[/quote']

There's been Dalek-human hydrids before. In Revelation of the Daleks, Davros had human corpses infused with the Dalek factor, to create the Imperial Daleks. This causes a civil war between the the original Skaro Daleks and Davros's Imperial Daleks, which continues in Remembrance of the Daleks. I think the same thing's going to happen here - the other members of the Cult won't stand for this racial impurity.

;423043]I havent watched any classic Who but still found the human/Dalek hybrid a bit odd' date=' kinda anti-Dalek ideology (if you can say Daleks have ideology)[/quote']

In the 9th Doctor episode about "The Last Dalek", the Dalek killed itself because it was no longer "pure" (It absorbed Rose's DNA). In The Parting of Ways, the Daleks tried to ignore the fact that they were Dalek/Human Hybrids.

Anyway, these are from some Dalek cult with their own ways. (like having names).

When they go to the sewers the first time they should of got caught then save all the crap from dance musical thing.

On another note from last weeks episode I thought this one was going to be set it New New York.

Isn't it just called New New York, with the first 'New' meaning a changed (ie Dalekised/depression) New York, not New New York in Futurama.

;423231]Isn't it just called New New York' date=' with the first 'New' meaning a changed (ie Dalekised/depression) New York, [i']not[/i] New New York in Futurama.
Last weeks episode was set in New New York, because the human race had moved on to another planet and set up a 'New' New York.

This weeks episode was set on Earth in 1930's New York.

Last weeks preview of todays episode showed them being in 1930's New York.

On another note from last weeks episode I thought this one was going to be set it New New York.

Yeah, cause the trailer of Martha standing beneath the Statue of Liberty and saying "I've always wanted to go to New York" while gazing at the Manhattan skyline was really ambiguous.