NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

lol, I was just thinking that.

I hope they do pick me tomorrow. :p

lol, a classic double entendre! I hope they pick you too, would be a thousand times more interesting than that xmas special chap.

The more i think about it, the more i realise daft would make a great who :o

he dresses up amusingly, has rants, is intrigued by ... stuff others wouldn't be. But you need to save donna from her head exploding somehow, i loved her as the assitant the best imo.

Thanks for the vote. I'll pull something out of the hat to fix Donna. Hmmm, a hat. Maybe that'll be my Who trademark look. :heh:

lol, a classic double entendre! I hope they pick you too, would be a thousand times more interesting than that xmas special chap.

I wonder what odds PaddyPower will give me. :smile:

Thanks for the vote. I'll pull something out of the hat to fix Donna. Hmmm, a hat. Maybe that'll be my Who trademark look. :heh:

I wonder what odds PaddyPower will give me. :smile:

Hats are mine! You can have headphones.

And I was a tad dissapointed you didn't say "Hmm, a hat. She can wear a magical hat that prevents head explosions" or "Hmm, a hat. She can wear a hat over her face so she never sees me and thus doesn't head explode"

You haven't worn a hat until you've worn this hat I'm afraid:

3124166204_9358353529.jpg

And my gallery of half naked hat picks will attest to my superior hat skillz. :heh:

Just because my friends don't make me hats.

I think my combo of Stitch, Sonic and random panda ears hat beats it. That was a one off, I am a constant source of hat goodness!

If you do, do it in the right thread. We can have a hat off :p

True dat.

My vote is for me or Hugh Grant as the next Doctor.

Well its coming up then, apparently someone young whos not as famous as people have been expecting.

someone young

Yep, can't have a character that's going on a thousand looking any older than thirty, can we?

26 year old

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Matt Smith then. Not convinced on the age but im willing to give him a chance

I have to confess, I've just been dreading the past 20 minutes after all those clues... but I do love the look of Matt Smith.

He doesn't seem like a very good TV actor.

Brilliant comment on the digitalspy forums: "He looks like a woman in male drag."

I was hoping for Simon Pegg, no matter how unlikely it would be (I'm fairly sure he would have dived head first at the role, though).

Still, from the few clips he seems a lot like Tennant's Doctor. Hopefully BBC will show those TV films sometime soon.

He'll probably be a good Doctor but that doesn't change the fact he looks weird.

Steve Moffat, who is succeeding Russell T Davies as lead writer on the show, said he had originally been looking for a mature replacement for Tennant.

'One thing I was very emphatic about was I thought there were too many people young on the list,' he revealed. 'I said "I think we're looking for someone in their 40s, or 30s". And of course we ended up casting a 26-year-old.'

And he was complimentary about Smith's potential: 'There is something quite old about him, so he looks old and young at the same time, which is terribly important.'

And he was complimentary about Smith's potential: 'There is something quite odd about him, so he looks old, which is terrible.'

Fixed. :heh:

Oh dear.:heh:

What a joke, the Doctor is meant to be getting on for one thousand years old, but seems to be getting younger and younger all the time. Not only would it be more fitting for the character to be older, but it might promote respecting your elders, but the BBC are obviously more interested in ratings than conveying a positive message.