NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Tricia Helfer for the next Dr Who please.

Now Daft will be wishing it will be James Nesbitt now. :p

Nope. Still don't want James Nesbitt. :p

lol, *bites tongue*

Hey! We all know I am a retard/have shit taste.

You at least seem to have good taste. I was clearly wrong though...its fine. :)

Lets see Molly has posted eating Daft's ears, pushing up tits and now biting her tongue. :p

Hey! We all know I am a retard/have shit taste.

You at least seem to have good taste. I was clearly wrong though...its fine. :)

You're not a retard! :) I don't know what you were wrong about, liking doctor who isn't a right or wrong answer! Thread derailment ends.

Thread derailment ends.

Ah if only it was that easy. :heh:

Lets see Molly has posted eating Daft's ears, pushing up tits and now biting her tongue. :p

Pffthahahahahahahah!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Tricia Helfer for the next Dr Who please.

Nope. Still don't want James Nesbitt. :p

Blasted Fox have her locked down for a year but I agree with this. It would be immense.

Wow you got me there Dante, what a doctor who slut. :heh:

Wow you got me there Dante, what a doctor who slut. :heh:

Should I blame David Tennant? :p

Actually I've decided I'm going to be the next Dr Who.

Molly can be my ear eating assistant. :smile:

Always wanted a Tardis.

Sounds like another in that series of comic books :p

Speaking of assistants...can we just have Donna back?

Sounds like another in that series of comic books :p

The BBC will have to get their cheque book out.

Speaking of assistants...can we just have Donna back?

No because her head'll explode. BOOM!!

Could you be Tricia Helfer? :(

*Tries to forget weird mental image*

Okay, so everyone is happy she can be my other assistant. She makes sure Molly doesn't eat my ears.

She also doubles as a masseur.

You think you've got weird mental images. In my head I am doing so many sorbid things to myself right now it would put the Marquis de Sade to shame.

I was just wondering what I'd look like walking around a Battlestar in her red dress. (The verdict, pretty damn good.)

Nothing sordid.

Okay, so everyone is happy she can be my other assistant. She makes sure Molly doesn't eat my ears.

You never know, you might enjoy it! :heh:

haha, will I ever live this ear eating thing down? To be fair I probably wouldn't be an assistant as well as Tricia, that would be soul destroying for me.

Wow, this conversation is so far into the depths of reality, love it.

haha, will I ever live this ear eating thing down?

If you do online, you won't in real life. Probably won't on either though tbf.

You never know, you might enjoy it! :heh:

haha, will I ever live this ear eating thing down? To be fair I probably wouldn't be an assistant as well as Tricia, that would be soul destroying for me.

Wow, this conversation is so far into the depths of reality, love it.

Hmmm, I do like a good ear nibbling. I'd like to keep the ear though so a full chow down is out of the question. :heh:

It'd be great! We'd be the sexiest Dr Who team since... We'd be the first sexy Dr Who team!!

I might have to pimp the inside of the Tardis up though. Get some nice flatscreens in there. Maybe a pool. Indoor karting. And every now and again we could save existence.

We could expand the party over time and run a kind of party-come-space hotel. An invite is already on the way to Rez. :D Need to get all the banter on to YouTube.

Paterson Joseph, perhaps best known as Johnson in Peep Show Ben Wishaw, whose credits include Criminal Justice;

Wow....I would actually watch an episode if it was either of these two.

We could expand the party over time and run a kind of party-come-space hotel. An invite is already on the way to Rez.

Invite? Pffft. I'm mother-fucking Cheif Porter.

Invite? Pffft. I'm mother-fucking Cheif Porter.

I said invite. It was a demand but since you're already on-board you can choose our first destination. As long as it isn't Victorian bloody England. :heh:

Hmmm, I do like a good ear nibbling. I'd like to keep the ear though so a full chow down is out of the question. :heh:

It'd be great! We'd be the sexiest Dr Who team since... We'd be the first sexy Dr Who team!!

I might have to pimp the inside of the Tardis up though. Get some nice flatscreens in there. Maybe a pool. Indoor karting. And every now and again we could save existence.

We could expand the party over time and run a kind of party-come-space hotel. An invite is already on the way to Rez. :D Need to get all the banter on to YouTube.

Well that just sounds like the best thing ever. A pimped out tardis for luxury, wild space travel, mixed with saving existance. I probably want to be there now. I assume we'd have all the consoles (not that I use more than n64 and wii, ha) all the music, all the dvds as standard. Daft I'm putting my faith in you to find the tardis and become a Time Lord. :)

Well that just sounds like the best thing ever. A pimped out tardis for luxury, wild space travel, mixed with saving existance. I probably want to be there now. I assume we'd have all the consoles (not that I use more than n64 and wii, ha) all the music, all the dvds as standard. Daft I'm putting my faith in you to find the tardis and become a Time Lord. :)

Wait, wait, wait!!

We can travel anywhere and any time in the known and unknown universe and you're asking me about consoles? :p

All rooms come with an ensuite IMAX and ever console ever.

I'm also considering installing a beach. A place to chill from the 24 hour party room.

Wait, wait, wait!!

We can travel anywhere and any time in the known and unknown universe and you're asking me about consoles? :p

All rooms come with an ensuite IMAX and ever console ever.

I'm also considering installing a beach. A place to chill from the 24 hour party room.

haha, I forgot it could be any size. Well yeah, a beach and waterfall are required. Imax, bungee, air (from alton towers) tennis, bumper cars, harrods, why not go all out? Ah the amazingness. I'm sad im not there!

haha, I forgot it could be any size. Well yeah, a beach and waterfall are required. Imax, bungee, air (from alton towers) tennis, bumper cars, harrods, why not go all out? Ah the amazingness. I'm sad im not there!

lol, I was just thinking that.

I hope they do pick me tomorrow. :p

The more i think about it, the more i realise daft would make a great who :o

he dresses up amusingly, has rants, is intrigued by ... stuff others wouldn't be. But you need to save donna from her head exploding somehow, i loved her as the assitant the best imo.