N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellfire that was so funny! :laughing:

Nah Calza that figure was a example sorry if you took it the wrong way, i just ment PS3 has more power so it will be like having a multi format game on the PS2 and Xbox last gen, the Xbox always had a slightly better version of the game. But your right it's not out yet so we shall just wait and see.

Difference being that the porting process was a hullova lot easier last gen compared to 360 and PS3. Devs are changing their multiformat games to lead on PS3 and then port to 360 cos of the headaches they were having doing it vice versa non?

Nothing that i've seen so far has made me want to get a multiplatform game for PS3 over it's 360 version. I mean Oblivion for example, looks effectively the same, except i get DLC on 360, where as i need to rebuy the game for the expansion on PS3.

Guest Jordan
Ahh that made me lol.

I'd love to see the PS3 pathetically try to run Crysis without being incredibly downscaled.

Haha, yeah...

Seriously, the PS3 isn't more powerful than the 360. We've had nothing to suggest this what so ever.

I've just watched MGS4 gameplay demo in HD, and haven't they noticed we will be looking at an old man's ass 90% of the time?! Jesus Christ sometimes I can see all the way to his mouth! It's like they're focusing on it!

But the online sucks...

HAlf decent, and free.

The only thing that annoys me with its online is that you cant access the dashboard while playing a game so if someone sends a message you have to wait til you finished playing before reading it. Luckly Sony have stated in their official blog just the other day that this will be sorted in the next update.

I dont think any other system will be able to beat XBOX LIVE for online gaming but like Ash said Sonys system is free and they are always trying to update it so its all good :)

Haha, yeah...

Seriously, the PS3 isn't more powerful than the 360. We've had nothing to suggest this what so ever.

Come on Jordan i know you hate Sony and all but it's been proven over and oven again CELL and RSX shits on the 360. The only bad thing i guess is that Blu rays loading times are abit slow.

Come on Jordan i know you hate Sony and all but it's been proven over and oven again CELL and RSX shit on the 360. The only bad thing i guess is that Blu rays loading times are abit slow.

This must be some new definition of 'shit on' that means slightly better.

I got '300' on blu-ray and must say i wasn't at all impressed with the quality. The picture was grainy, had like moving pixels on certain parts of buildings etc..like the snow you get when you aren't on a proper tv channel.

I thought it was my TV but my 360/PS3 games look great on it, and so do the HD trailers etc..

Perhaps a dodgy disc? or was it because my TV isn't 1080p?

The movie itself was pretty good though. :smile:

My mate got the HD-DVD version, so his letting me borrow that to compare..