N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT WAIT.

Saying, he has become a potential mod means, in your books, means that all the mods are like that, thats what you assumed i was suggesting right, right

Right?

I had to read that post about 6 or 7 times before I could make any sense of what you were trying to say.

Yes, you said he had "instantly become a potential mod", so what did you mean by that? Naturally, I took that to mean that mods act in the way that Yamcha described.

And no, in my opinion, I think the mods act and post in this forum in quite a good manner. Hero-of-Time has posted in this thread numerous times, on the last page as well, and he's just a fine example of how the mods on this forum are really taking care of the place. He's but one of many.

If any of the mods posted in the way that Yamcha described, they'd hear about it. From me.

I had to read that post about 6 or 7 times before I could make any sense of what you were trying to say.

That was my intention m8

Yes, you said he had "instantly become a potential mod", so what did you mean by that? Naturally, I took that to mean that mods act in the way that Yamcha described.

And no, in my opinion, I think the mods act and post in this forum in quite a good manner. Hero-of-Time has posted in this thread numerous times, on the last page as well, and he's just a fine example of how the mods on this forum are really taking care of the place. He's but one of many.

If any of the mods posted in the way that Yamcha described, they'd hear about it. From me.

Here is a webcomic, that may not be laugh out loud funny. But it best describes what exactly is going on here.

DinoComicInternetSerious.png

Lolz, you're a funny one.

Maybe we should create a special tag for you, so that we know when you're actually posting to get a decent post or point across. But, then again, I doubt you'd be needing it.

Err yeah,

Anyway, that was a great debate/arguement

Same time tomorrow?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE EXCITING CONTINUATION OF FIERCE_LINK VS DABOOKERMAN, OUR LONGEST EVER RUNNING DRAMA SERIES!

On topic: PS1 games on a PSP are done without a PS3 due to a new custom firmware that was released and a handy conversion tool. Like Uchiahhaheah said it is illegal so i'm sure you can just Google it. I will confirm, however, that Final Fantasy 7 on the bog is sweet.

Well, we've got to do something interesting to at least keep the thread going. Besides the three (go on then, four) or so posters, this thread is pretty much dead. Along with the PSP one, too.

yeah the PSP thread is just a slight bit more alive than the actual console.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!