NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Wow, you people are rude.

Oh and Caris, please shut the hell up for once, your opinions are really starting to bore the hell out of me. Everytime i post something, you always have to post something against what i have written, for no apparent reason at all, as if you know what your doing, it's really really pathetic. What i don't understand is, you've never liked what i have ever posted and i annoy you so much...why your still bothering to reply negatively to what i have written in the first place?

I was answering HazyUK, no-ones else. At least you can have a mature conversation with some.

If you don't like me, the way i spend MY money, who am i, what i do, and what i write on this f-ing forum, please feck-off and leave me alone OR press the 'ignore' button and don't read my posts, that would be for the best.

Quite frankly, i don't even know why am answering back. Most of you are strangers to me and don't know me from adam, i could be walking down and street and pass you and you wouldn't know who i am. To be perfectly honest, thats fine by me.

Also. 'More money then sense'. What the hell? I could be a millionaire? I could have savings? I could be anything! OR i could be in DEBT? What a stupid statement from someone who only knows me by what i post on a forum.

Also i wouldn't be jealous of me, you wouldn't want my life at this moment in time, believe me. It's just a games machine, doesn't bring you total happiness and a good life does it?

Sick and tired of all this crap which comes along with this forum, i really am. I just want to give my opinions, i do not show-off, i was trying to help someone out, i like talking and buying games. This is a computer games forum where your supposadely just meant to talk about Wii and other consoles isn't it?

The amount of money i have (or do not have) and what i spend it on is NO-ONE else's business. I have not once said to someone when they have bought something 'why?', 'you have more money then sense', 'tpyical, can't wait for anything'.

Some of you really do have to start ACCEPTING PEOPLE, FOR WHAT THEY ARE and how they live their lifes.

I wouldn't question anyone on here about anything or anyone in the street etc they way alot of people do on here..i understand that what they do with their life is up 100% totally up to them.

Post abuse back at me, post a picture of a baby crying, i honestly don't give a shit anymore. I cannot be bothered to waste anymore of my time.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-launch-outsells-xbox-360-launch-226742.php

Fastest selling Sony console ever. Man alot of rich bastards out there.

or people in debt. :wink:

Not many consoles to actually get through though, was there? But very good still.

Sony hasn't lost all it's popularity with this negative press which keeps going around about most of what they do.

Some day, i will rise in the ranks at the free newspaper delivery industry, and then i will have all the money i want to spend on games!

I don't think negative press really does hurt consoles, it hasn't hurt the Wii even with front page wrist strap breaking reports, and it didn't hurt the 360 too bad with the reports of overheating.

Wow, you people are rude.

Oh and Caris, please shut the hell up for once, your opinions are really starting to bore the hell out of me. Everytime i post something, you always have to post something against what i have written, for no apparent reason at all, as if you know what your doing, it's really really pathetic. What i don't understand is, you've never liked what i have ever posted and i annoy you so much...why your still bothering to reply negatively to what i have written in the first place?

I was answering HazyUK, no-ones else. At least you can have a mature conversation with some.

If you don't like me, the way i spend MY money, who am i, what i do, and what i write on this f-ing forum, please feck-off and leave me alone OR press the 'ignore' button and don't read my posts, that would be for the best.

Quite frankly, i don't even know why am answering back. Most of you are strangers to me and don't know me from adam, i could be walking down and street and pass you and you wouldn't know who i am. To be perfectly honest, thats fine by me.

Also. 'More money then sense'. What the hell? I could be a millionaire? I could have savings? I could be anything! OR i could be in DEBT? What a stupid statement from someone who only knows me by what i post on a forum.

Also i wouldn't be jealous of me, you wouldn't want my life at this moment in time, believe me. It's just a games machine, doesn't bring you total happiness and a good life does it?

Sick and tired of all this crap which comes along with this forum, i really am. I just want to give my opinions, i do not show-off, i was trying to help someone out, i like talking and buying games. This is a computer games forum where your supposadely just meant to talk about Wii and other consoles isn't it?

The amount of money i have (or do not have) and what i spend it on is NO-ONE else's business. I have not once said to someone when they have bought something 'why?', 'you have more money then sense', 'tpyical, can't wait for anything'.

Some of you really do have to start ACCEPTING PEOPLE, FOR WHAT THEY ARE and how they live their lifes.

I wouldn't question anyone on here about anything or anyone in the street etc they way alot of people do on here..i understand that what they do with their life is up 100% totally up to them.

Post abuse back at me, post a picture of a baby crying, i honestly don't give a shit anymore. I cannot be bothered to waste anymore of my time.

I think you dropped something.

dummy.jpg

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-launch-outsells-xbox-360-launch-226742.php

Fastest selling Sony console ever. Man alot of rich bastards out there.

:hmm: *trying to fish out a link*

on some websites theres picture after picture of unsold ps3s in america so i wouldnt say its doing well at all...if the demand has stopped at 1 million sales in us/jap

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6163828.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

Quote from there:

"Dille also set a new goal for the company in the keynote. He said that Sony hopes to ship 6 million PS3s worldwide by the end of March. The electronics giant will launch the PS3 in several new regions that month, including Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia/Asia. "

i would be surprised if it makes that goal...but by then the wii will still be a mile ahead in sales.

Is anyone else really jealous of Owen?

i would sell it if i had a ps3 :nono: *shudders at the thought*

What firmware do you have? You need 1.0 or 1.5 to run the installer. There are downgraders available for most higher versions of firmware to take it back to 1.5.

Guys, shaddap. If you've got a problem with each other, resolve it now or discuss it off the forums.

I thought it was all in the 3 downloads, Ive just updated to 3.something. I dont really want to fuck up my psp with illegal stuff. And it was a hassel to get to the stage I got to

EDIT plus there gona do downloads anyway arnt they?

What firmware do you have? You need 1.0 or 1.5 to run the installer. There are downgraders available for most higher versions of firmware to take it back to 1.5.

I think the latest downgrader is for 2.8, but they'll cover the new ones eventually.

I thought it was all in the 3 downloads, Ive just updated to 3.something. I dont really want to fuck up my psp with illegal stuff. And it was a hassel to get to the stage I got to

EDIT plus there gona do downloads anyway arnt they?

You need a ps3 for the downloads, and you have to pay for each game. Why do that when you can do it for free? Their service is just a complete and utter rip off.

Well like it's been said before. Waiting till next year is the best way to see how it has sold. Those pics are just one place out of a thousand.

I know I'll be adding to the sales though, don't care what anyone says, I want to play all good games.

:hmm: *trying to fish out a link*

on some websites theres picture after picture of unsold ps3s in america so i wouldnt say its doing well at all...if the demand has stopped at 1 million sales in us/jap

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6163828.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

Quote from there:

"Dille also set a new goal for the company in the keynote. He said that Sony hopes to ship 6 million PS3s worldwide by the end of March. The electronics giant will launch the PS3 in several new regions that month, including Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia/Asia. "

i would be surprised if it makes that goal...but by then the wii will still be a mile ahead in sales.

6 million? I doubt it...

Crazy. Guess they don't count the Wii because it's not "Next Gen" enough. Only a guess.

I don't understand that, maybe I've missed something in that little article, because I saw nothing mentioning next-gen. To my understanding, its the controller that got the award, not the machine.

Choices Video have started preorders for the 60GB version!

Their stating the price is £450! So thats dearer then first expected, although this isn't the 100% confirmed price, so people have been told. You also have to put a deposit down of £100.

They don't know a date, estimates are the first couple of weeks in March, but there are still those rumours going around that the date will now be September 2007, although i don't think that would be a good idea Sony (delaying it here again).

It'll come out March, I'm certain. There's some pretty good launch games out for us isn't there? Not that I'm getting one.

It'll come out March, I'm certain. There's some pretty good launch games out for us isn't there? Not that I'm getting one.

Heavenly Sword, Singstar, Stranglehold, Warhawk, Lair, Virtua Fighter 5 are all expected to hit launch day for Europe!

Along with all the 360 games that have already been released and good old Resistance, Motorstorm and Ridge Racer 7 etc... Theres no doubting it will be a great launch line-up, it's just the stock Europe will be getting which will be a bummer....i can't see anymore then 80,000 being ready for European launch, i'm not a number expert though, so it'll probably be more....

Seing as the PS3 is a graphics powerhouse, i don't see the appeal of Singstar on it. Saying that, if i had a 360 i would buy guitar hero.

Heavenly Sword, Singstar, Stranglehold, Warhawk, Lair, Virtua Fighter 5 are all expected to hit launch day for Europe!

Hmm... can't say I'm interested in any of them... wait for MGS4 to come out, then I'll consider it...