NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Incredible how, despite all the visual upgrades, Virtua Fighter 5 still has the same physics as basically the first one... The character may look more real, but the way they move is as crappy as it was 10 years ago!

Knuckles and tails are fine. But, i'd rather they kept the characters to a minimum. Too many extras now.
yeah they shouldn't put characters that didn't appeared in the Mega Drive/Genesis versions...

Anyway. this is the first Sonic without Yuji Naka... hmmmm... what should we expect?

Knuckles and tails are fine. But, i'd rather they kept the characters to a minimum. Too many extras now.

Agreed. It seems they add a bucket more each game.

i can't see anything right now and i don't want to happen this tomorrow. Where can i go to see nintendo pre-e3 properly?

this black screen is almost as interesting as the rest of the conference (except the music)

Whoa, Sony are pulling out all the stops tonight. It's like they've placed a bet with someone to see how many things they can do badly tonight.

Losing the feed just tops it all off. May good to bed soon, with glee.

Mine is dead too , refresh failed too , and just as the good stuff was coming :-p

that bald guy got older in the time it took to load the video again and he has hair