NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

they say that he was swifting the aim too quick to be a normal controller...

OMG, not a FHC ripoff, or gyroscopes >_<

Eight Days looks awesome! There was no difference between the CGI and the real-time graphics.

Yes, there was and I have not yet seen anything that comes anywhere near the pics they showed last year of Killzone 2, that they used to hype their console. Of course, REAL in game footage looks nothing like that.

is it me or did the sound go shitty?

Assasin creed video looked cool btw

they say that he was swifting the aim too quick to be a normal controller...

who's "they" exactly?

That Eight Days game, i thought it was gonna be "Tomb Raider: Lara's Sex Change"

Although admittidly it did look fairly good, as did that 1950 (WW2 never happen, aliens have invaded shooter), haha, "in our version of history WW2 never happened" OMG the PS3 CAN TURN BACK TIME AFTERALL....

That was one shitty boot time... at least it's a new text based game :) (hacking)

Yes, there was and I have not yet seen anything that comes anywhere near the pics they showed last year of Killzone 2, that they used to hype their console. Of course, REAL in game footage looks nothing like that.
hmmm? infact if those FFXIII images with HUD are real... they look very, very good, still we can judge them equal because the sceneries are diferent but still...

the number in the matrix flowed downwards, those ones clearly flowed upward, cant be a rip off

Oh My Life...Tekken looked dreadful...

to think i wanted a PS3 a few month ago...

Tekken not as good as it was last year, and this was per-renderd

Sonic video: Needs more knuckles!

Knuckles and tails are fine. But, i'd rather they kept the characters to a minimum. Too many extras now.