NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

I'm going to have some honey nut cheerios to celebrate lol.

I'm gonna have Crunchy Nut Cereal and a Strawberry Carpi-Sun :)

WOOT! A confirmation!

Now i officially have no worries!

I wonder what the other games look like...

is it just me or does the revmote look a little strange in the picks, at least the end looks a bit of a mess.

I can't actually believe what I'm seeing....Eat your heart out PS3 and 360. What's more worrying is what's going to happen at e3, i mean the hype will be amazing!

Great play on Nintendo's part for letting Ubisoft show this game, as its more mature and shows just how great the Revo will be (grenade lobbing :D)! I believe JR said this about Goldberg (the wrestler...as a kid i loved him lol)......BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Does anybody remember those three letters Iwata was talking about at E3 last year? WOW! This is the best day I've had in a long time

I pass my driving test, I hear about this great news, I then watch a heavy film (crash, I suggest you see it), and then I come back online to not only be glad to see the first ever Revolution screenshots, but they also look sick as fuck!!! My supply of E3 underwear has been used already.

How many more games do you think will be shown before E3?

I lurve the you'll throw or roll grenades. imagine playing this on 360 or ps3 and having to press a button to carry out this, then playing it on the revo where it will be so much more in depth and the precision of everything.

God this must have been the busiest night on these here boards since...last E3... god when E3 comes the net itself will prolly blow up.

Three things,

1. on the screens - "WOW" damn how'd that Iwata know i'd say that?

2. I thought i'd add a shout out to guarana in the news article to this on R-E for all the grief he ended up going through at the start of this thread.

3. This thread has to be the quickest growing thread i've ever seen, i tried reading through it when it was 4 pages long and ever time i went to the next page it had grown by another 2. I finally caught up at page 14, right now it's at page 19 as i type but it'll prolly be at 20 or 21 by the time i post. This must be some sort of record... maybe even a guinness world record for fastest growing message board thread :p. Or the thread that caused one hell of a stir in the internet gaming cummunity

Well this has been one hell of an eventful day... what makes it even more amazing is we never saw it coming.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This game will be a must have for anyone with a REVO. My mates will definatly reconsider their decisions on which console to buy after they see this. (answer REVO) :grin:

The REVOLUTION will sell like CRAZY.

Prince is said to be not so reliable. People at neogaf don't seem to trust him. So they could still be renders which I think they are. Especially that scan with the car blowing up doesn't look in-game.

2. I thought i'd add a shout out to guarana in the news article to this on R-E for all the grief he ended up going through at the start of this thread.

I believed him from the start :) Now people are eating their hats

Have you noticed that ign did not posted nothing? they prefered to show pics drinking beers....

I'm glad I jioned in with the thread early on, I feel sorry for new comers who will have to waide through 20 odd+ pages, lol.

I'm glad I jioned in with the thread early on, I feel sorry for new comers who will have to waide through 20 odd+ pages, lol.

Tell me about I would of went mad by now

WTF! I just posted on this thread, went to make myself a sandwhich, and like there are 10 more replies! This is the best day ever....if only i had a girlfriend to top it off :P

Prince is said to be not so reliable. People at neogaf don't seem to trust him. So they could still be renders which I think they are. Especially that scan with the car blowing up doesn't look in-game.

nothing is messed with in the scans , the magazine and the scans are no different (except for the blur)

I'm glad to see that the Revolution's going to be able to hold its own graphically. Saying that, though, I'm not particularly hyped about this game, apart from the obvious 'first Revo screenshots' hype. I'm just not really a fan of FPS games, although I did love Metroid Prime. I think it's a bit early to say 'I'll definitely be getting this as soon as it comes out - it'll be THE game to own!' when we have no idea what the other launch games will be like. ;) Can't wait for E3...

O M F G - I think we have a winner for the next-gen console race :D !!! If this is what UbiSoft can come up with visually, just imagine what first party games are going to look like?!?!?

The launch period is going to be FILLED with FPSs, especially from 3rd parties. And that's going to be very good indeed!!!

________

Ferrari f40 specifications

Edited by the_mars_volta

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stabby

quote:

nothing is messed with in the scans , the magazine and the scans are no different (except for the blur)

its hard to tell anyway from the scans cause their at a bit of a odd angle

How can you tell? Does it say so in the article?

guarana I take it thats all the scans?

cool.:awesome:

Looks like we should get screens of more and more games in the next few days/weeks