NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

Just a thought to everyone, now that the first screens have been revealed its most likely we'll see more and more developers showing us screens!

Also Nintendo Power said that there is going to be a suprise next issue, it will most like be this but hopefully more.

Yeah Nintendo Power usually are a bit behind when showing new things. but hopefully they'll have more than this.

Dont worry, None of my friends understand either, thats why i come here :D

ill be back tommorow after sats revision (yawn), hopefully more scanned screens , im looking at u guarana -_-

Can't believe it. A beatiful FPS with swordfigth included...

OH thank you UBISOFT.

2 Ubisoft revolution game's screens in one day...(ok, one was of the pc version, but who really cares?)

Coincidence, or what?

Haha go guarana.Yea your right Stocka I really hope they will and hold the videos till E3.If we get more screens I can WOW more :P

Nice to know no one cares about graphics /sarcasm.

I don't see them as being any different to what I expected. ie perfectly adequate.

what we know is they'll be better than the GC, and this proves that.

I can only imagine (from many peoples reactions) that N64 graphics were expected : /

shadow you've wowed anough already!

*Collapses*

Docter :This boy has been over WOWED

I'm happy to WOW for everyone :D

It looks like that leaked list was true, looking at the Rayman 4 and BiA3 announcements. Revolution games on those list were:

- Rayman 4 (november 2006) -> launch

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 5 (november 2006) -> launch

- Brothers in Arms 3 (February 2007)

- Assassin (March 2007)

+ Killing day was announced last year and we'll probably get Splinter Cell too. Both at launch btw.

Don't forget, Gamecube isn't a bad graphics console anyway, if it can produce graphics of the like of Zelda Twilight Princess and the Revolution is 3x more powerful (which I assume is wrong anyway) then you're going to get great graphics.

They arent ps3 or xbox360 screens...

they are pc.

Yeah, i know u did shadow

YAY! I'm a regular<--!!

Woah. I leave for not even two hours and this topic is 15 pages long. Woah.

Anyway, a bit of a delayed eating of hats on my part, and well done guarana.

Looks pretty awesome. And also, I'm enourmously glad I wasn't around for the past 2 hours to go through all those pages.

Me, personally, I got a bit worried when I noticed that the two "screens" had the two exact same characters standing in the exact same poses... And when I think that the first revo screenshots are from a pachinko lobby, I can't help but feel a bit doubt. I'll see in a few days if these scans still stand.