NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

now i really cant wait till e3. i wanna see supersmash in those graphics. itll looks so sweet.

Really?(Once again sarcasm)

i publically apologise for my stupid and blatantly obvious post :)

that looks friken sweet!

wow i just went to post this, i clicked on last page, i was on page 6, then there was page 7, this thread is growing rapidly, like a bacteria! it has infected us all!!!!!

10 pages on red steel ..

and 2 pages with phil harrison interview(which i never read yet cus , all i did was look at all the pictures, then i been typing since)

10 pages on red steel ..

and 2 pages with phil harrison interview(which i never read yet cus , all i did was look at all the pictures, then i been typing since)

Dude are there more than just the 2 screens?

I've downloaded the scans before they disapear from the net like those Official Nintendo Magazine ones did.

I FUCKING LOVE THE DETAIL JUST LOOK AT THAT BROKEN GLASS FLYING AROUND AND THAT SMOKE TEXTURE SUCH STYLE IN THE LIGHTING.

And Nintendo said: "When you see the graphics, you will say wow."

rs1566nn.jpg

rs2566hw.jpg

rs3560be.jpg

I have to say again, the graphics look great coming from an "underpowered" machine.

phil harrison interview says- revolution is still shooting for a world wide launch befor ethe end of the year, he thinks the japanese market is the most important "its the home market , its the chance to reset the clock to the main competitor , which is sony."

And Nintendo said: "When you see the graphics, you will say wow."

And wow the people said.

Well those graphics are just amazing! Can't wait to see the likes of Metroid and Final Fantasy on the Revo! E3 so soon :D

There was a post for a split second by retro link of one of the scans and a screen of pdz, compaing them.

Where did it go?

Nice to know no one cares about graphics /sarcasm.

You have to understand, after all the wait and some people cough cough DCK hack cough saying the graphics would suck this is exciting. Even though with 2 screens not a lot can be sure

Remember guys, GRAW on the 360 was originally shown as pre rendered.

...but DAMN that looks good.

You have to understand, after all the wait and some people cough cough DCK hack cough saying the graphics would suck this is exciting. Even though with 2 screens not a lot can be sure

True. I knew they were never going to be as bad as some people made out. Nintendo aren't stupid.