NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

thanks guarana you have made me a verry happy man in dead after my girl that is.................unless you can pull a playable version from out your hat........in witch case im kikin her out and you can come stay

the IGN messageboard only managed 5 pages. can't believe i was so lucky as to catch this 5 minutes after guarana posted the thread and to go through it all. it's been a special night people, that i'm sure will be topped come E3. It'd be good if Nintendo kept the videos till E3.

PS these pics make it harder to think what the 3rd secret will be (Unless it is something to do with being able to push out great graphics will ok specs)

20 pages amazing. hope all the screens are up in the morning. Night

I bet there are some freaks out there, reading these threads WITH the magazine...and instead of scanning all 20 pages for us....there just gonna sit back in their mansions and sip on some coke :weep:

Let's just beg someone has the sense to scan in all that text and all those pictures really clearly, because i'm really interested in seeing what's said about it.

It does say;

"Notice how the angle of the in-game gun refelects the angle at which you hold the controller"

rs2566hw.jpg

rs3560be.jpg

I don't think they are renders!

Also 'gameinformer' have actually played the game!

I'm not a huge FPS fan but i'm really looking forward to this

Me too, sort of but I'm gonna wait until I see what other ones are announced. There's bound to be at least five at the launch.

________

Zx14 vs hayabusa

Edited by the_mars_volta

And also a worker at Ubi has confirmed it's not a render

Yus im a 'R-E Forums Groupie' now.Tonight rocks :D

I'm not a huge FPS fan but i'm really looking forward to this

I'm completely with you on that! I never really enjoyed FPS's but Metroid hunters feels soooooo good with that touch screen and i can't actually wait for this either. I don't think a launch will ever be this good :bowdown:

Didn't he say the graphics are "representative of in-game graphics"? Sounds rather fishy...

Group Hug my fellow 'groupie' :D

Didn't he say the graphics are "representative of in-game graphics"? Sounds rather fishy...

I would check but I don't know what page it's on :P

Group Hug my fellow 'groupie'

*Hugs goron 3* lol

(I posted this story on the onm forum, and some one just posted with an idea of)... Pistol whiping someone using the rev remote, how cool would that be huh?

(I posted this story on the onm forum, and some one just posted with an idea of)... Pistol whiping someone using the rev remote, how cool would that be huh?

Your gonna over excite me again

Yeah where are those building pics guarana was talking about?

Somebody please check the IGN forum post about "Respected industry expert commenting Red Steel`s graphics".

Says

That was not concept art.
and I wanna see those building pics aswell forgot about those ,I bet they look great

That gamed scared the crap out of me, but yeah that would be sweet on the Rev too.

was really freaky, wasn't it!

Everyone is loosing the're mind... finally a revolution visual... well I managed to clear up the scans a bit... enjoy and stay dry.

rev_redshell1.jpg

rev_redshell2.jpg

rev_redshell3.jpg

I'll keep this up for awhile. enjoy.

Yeah where are those building pics guarana was talking about?

rs3560be.jpg

above this picture are 2 smaller pictures , showing a city with different lighting effects .. to see that pic , you need to see a zoomed out picture of this page..