NEurope
mike-zim

Things you have always wondered

And on that subject... what is the point of pubic hair? Im sure it's not there for warmth purposes is it? SO why is it there, along with like bum fluff stuff, i mean what is the biological purpose of it?!

+

Would a Japanese WaveBird work on a PAL system?

Pubic hair is used to produce pheromones; the sweat produced is more milky, and it gets trapped in the hair and rotted by bacteria, which (supposedly) attracts members of the opposite sex. The same is true for armpit hair.

And yes, Japanese wavebirds would work on a PAL system.

However, they do not care about a "a big full scrotum", well at least if TV taught me anything. (Sex and the City before people's minds get dirty).

Same reason guys (en masse) care for the big breasted slutty blondes.

i remember watching some program called big giant dicks or something (dont ask me why)

but some one was has a husband who has one of those bulging kong type dicks, and after they had sex she went to the bathroom and said "OH MY GOD YOU RIPPED ME OPEN"

i remember watching some program called big giant dicks or something (dont ask me why)

but some one was has a husband who has one of those bulging kong type dicks, and after they had sex she went to the bathroom and said "OH MY GOD YOU RIPPED ME OPEN"

Haha! I've seen a similar sort of program where the woman says "YOU RIPPED MY STUFF!" It might've been the same program really.

Why does alcohol normally lead to me having an Epi fit. It boggles the mind.

Bastards.

ive wondered how can men actually become homosexual?

what is it inside them that says i want to give it him/take it from him/hump his ass, etc?

all featus' start out as female- the process of becoming male is due to a series of hormones that direct fetal growth. in the case of homosexuality, the hormones are inbalanced and the procedure is incomplete.

I think. I read that somewhere so anyone willing to disprove me feel free.

men have nipples because we all started as female right?

so does that mean that men are upgrades? women are the basic model?

so does that mean that men are upgrades? women are the basic model?

Or women are the norm and men are freak mutations.

Technically, if we discovered a giant mirror in space 100 light years away, and we looked at it from eath directly, (completely ignoring light bending, the earths movement in the solar system etc, its a thought experiment) we would see the earth 200 years ago. so yea its theorectically possible to look back in time, just not interect in it or actualy travel back in time.if we launched our own mirror to do this it would take to long to get far enoguht away, and if it was launched at the speed of light (which would require infinite energy, but still) we couldn't see before the time the mirror was launched.

Well it takes 8 minutes for light to get to us from the Sun, so if we place a giant mirror in space the same distance away from us as the Sun, then we could see 16 minutes into our past (with the help of an observatory). They should set one up :P charge £10 to see yourself 16 minutes in the past, it'd be really freaky :D

edit: Mike, just because it's the same distance from the sun doesn't mean it has to be right next to it. You could put it on the opposite side so it orbits away from the sun otherwise it would just melt. It was just an idea for fun anyway :P

Well it takes 8 seconds for light to get to us from the Sun, so if we place a giant mirror in space the same distance away from us as the Sun, then we could see 8 seconds into our past (with the help of an observatory). They should set one up :P charge £10 to see yourself 8 seconds in the past, it'd be really freaky :D

A) it's 8 minutes

B) if something was setup 8 seconds/minutes away, then we would see ourselves 16 seconds/minutes in the past

C) I am a pedantic wanker

also how close to the sun do you want to get? you could sweat a little.

also the centre of the earth thing. if you got there and were weightless would that mean you would be stuck there forever? as you would not be able to go anywhere.

Why do your ears 'pop' in an aeroplane?

It's because of the air pressure... I think...

This is more of a gramatic Question.

*I'm Norwegian and my English sux at times.

Girl Friend means ... your loved one / your girl etc.

But if you have friends which are girls... what are they called?

I've a question - if you were to commit a crime under the age of 18, but you were later found guilty over the age of 18, would you still get busted? Always wanted to know that one lol

Girl Friend means ... your loved one / your girl etc.

But if you have friends which are girls... what are they called?

Girlfriend is your loved one, all one word, like grandmother...

Girl friend would be a friend who is a girl :)

Why does Diet Coke taste better than Coke?

Girlfriend is your loved one, all one word, like grandmother...

Girl friend would be a friend who is a girl :)

Why does Diet Coke taste better than Coke?

it doesn't. simple eh?

Pepsi Max > Tab > Coke & diet Coke

QFT. Although that Pepsi Max Cappuchino is shit.

Why does it cost just as much for a box of coke as a bottle of coke? And for those glass bottles which are also smaller.

Also, who actually buys boxes of coke?

Some people belive that boxes of coke tastes better than bottles of coke. And therfor buy boxes instead of bottles.

Boxes are also more handy.

Why is it the Easter bunny? why not the easter chicken, cow or pig? what is so special about those bamn bunnie?

well just had to get that in.