NEurope
mike-zim

Things you have always wondered

Damn beat me too it :p

@boo, i really don't get that ricky gervais thingy.. it's not even funny..

(i really don't like ricky gervais)

OK I got another 1. How can anyone not like Ricky Gervais?!:wtf:

Jordan - Couldn't be bothered looking through to see if anyone had answered your questions already....

Men have nipples because the gender isn't decided until someway through the pregnancy so everything has almost everything... I think...

OK I got another 1. How can anyone not like Ricky Gervais?!:wtf:

Hes annoying, loud-mouthed, full fo himself, arrogant (well appears to be, never met him face to face) and just not really funny.

Hes annoying, loud-mouthed, full fo himself, arrogant (well appears to be, never met him face to face) and just not really funny.

Thats that one cleared up then... :grin:

Thats that one cleared up then... :grin:

Yup. I am answerer of all questions.

Yup. I am answerer of all questions.

Why have I not yet got laid?

also...

How can I get laid by a goergous women without getting a receipt afterwards?

Don't ask for one when you hand the money over. ;)

Why have I not yet got laid?

also...

How can I get laid by a goergous women without getting a receipt afterwards?

Cause you're too busy posting about it and not being pro-active :p

And I won't answer the left-handed question until I know exactly what you're talking about ;)

How can I overcome my lack of confidence? (If you can get this one I'll buy you a beer)

Well if you're a Sim you can just go and practise infront of a mirror.

Yes... i've been playing games too much again.

How can I overcome my lack of confidence? (If you can get this one I'll buy you a beer)

Be more self-confident. Sounds stupid and obvious but if you start acting cocky, it will boost your self esteem. I used to be kinda meh about my looks, but then I decided to turn it around and whenever my full-of-himself friend said he looked great (which he often said) I told him that I look so much better than he does. After a while I started to believe it.

Quoted for complete and utter agreement.

Be more self-confident. Sounds stupid and obvious but if you start acting cocky, it will boost your self esteem. I used to be kinda meh about my looks, but then I decided to turn it around and whenever my full-of-himself friend said he looked great (which he often said) I told him that I look so much better than he does. After a while I started to believe it.

Haha

Sounds similar to when I'm out. If a female friend mentions something like my shoddy dance moves or my choice of clothing I use the line "You know you love it". Self confidence booster. But then again I'd say I'm a confident person anyway.

What?! Ricky Gervais is great. Ah well. It's British humour, maybe most of you are used to American humour which is immediatly obvious. Most people i know really like the office as its so painful to watch, the annoying people you get in work places.

Btw i dont get the 42 thing

:o

What?! Ricky Gervais is great. Ah well. It's British humour, maybe most of you are used to American humour which is immediatly obvious. Most people i know really like the office as its so painful to watch, the annoying people you get in work places.

Btw i dont get the 42 thing

:o

I dont like British humour en masse. Yeah American humour is 'obvious', but I prefer something sly, and "clever" (as so to speak), such as Arrested Development. A lot of jokes in that require you to know about the television industry, its a lot of sly winks and such. And I prefer The Comeback to The Office, similar kind of thing, but I'd say The Office is more obvious humour. Plus I find Lisa Kudrow/Valerie Cherish far more of an approachable person.

The 42 thing is in reference to Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

What is the purpose of security codes when u sign up to something, or download something?

For umm security ::shrugs:

Unless its those "Type what you see in the box" things, which is apparently due to automated spam sign-ups.

what do dogs actually eat in the wild, ive never thought of seeing a dog in a desolate place, or something. liek you see tigers or monkeys etc. you dont often think of dogs being in those places. so what would they have eaten before we, the humans, took them as our pets?

also why do people think that bulls get angry at red, bulls are colourblind, they cant see the red, they hate the shaking of it. you could wave a green cloth infront of it and it would charge at you. (also to make myself look less stupid, i dont know if this is true, however ive had it in my mind for a long time.)

also i dont get why people love it when dogs lick them. dogs sweat through their tongues! why is it so pleasurable to some people to have sweat covered on their face?

Yeah, and why do crinkled crisps/ mini cheddars taste better than no-crinked ones.

Crinkles make the surface area larger, meaning more fat is absorbed when they are cooked making it tastier i guess.:grin:

what do dogs actually eat in the wild

Dunno, but I cuaght my dog try to eat a dead bird this morning, it was very discusting.

Edit: when I say trying I mean when I looked at the thing there was only half the body left, and no head, I think a cat may have got to it first though...

what do dogs actually eat in the wild, ive never thought of seeing a dog in a desolate place, or something. liek you see tigers or monkeys etc. you dont often think of dogs being in those places. so what would they have eaten before we, the humans, took them as our pets?

also why do people think that bulls get angry at red, bulls are colourblind, they cant see the red, they hate the shaking of it. you could wave a green cloth infront of it and it would charge at you. (also to make myself look less stupid, i dont know if this is true, however ive had it in my mind for a long time.)

also i dont get why people love it when dogs lick them. dogs sweat through their tongues! why is it so pleasurable to some people to have sweat covered on their face?

Okay erm, dogs don't have sweat on their tongue. While we sweat to get our body to cool down, dogs pant. Dogs don't sweat, not even through their tongue.

And since dogs kinda come from the wolves, you can assume they ate other animals.

Haha! I've seen a similar sort of program where the woman says "YOU RIPPED MY STUFF!" It might've been the same program really.

Hah, I actually saw that program tonight! :D

Hah, I actually saw that program tonight! :D

Hahahaha. :D

Me and my mates take the mick out of that. We randomly say or text to each other "you ripped my stuff!" Good stuff, hehe.

They dont need it, as dabooker said, its a favouring. Do you prefer to grope larger breasts? You dont need them, you just favour it.

Ive always wondered whether we have stunted evolution because of our way of life. If evolution is in fact how we came to be here, are we the fully evolved form? If we didnt live in houses and in towns and cities like we have for however long we have, if we were out in the wild, would the human race evolve more?

Why IS the sky blue? Really.. i dont buy this reflecting the sea business. If thats the case, why is the sea blue? Water is colourless. Besides, the sky can be many colours, orangey/red/purple, obviously its something to do with the suns light but reflecting the sea isnt the explanation.

Why are we so dependent on computers in our day and age? We did fine without the internet before. Sure, computers are a necessity for banks, but we dont actually need them in our home. Its strange, we all have them now, and we love them. But we arnt dependent on them, at least we dont have to be.